剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
早啊 -乌达查22号♥会去塔林
Good morning. - UDC is going to be in Tallinn on the 22nd
我猜你慕尼黑的事情已经完成了
We're assuming you've finished whatever business you had in Munich?
差不多吧
That seems like a decent assumption.
埃利亚斯
Elias.
你知道在我给诺曼打电♥话♥后 他经历了什么吗
Do you know what happened to Norman after I called him?
他们来找他了
They came for him.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥发生的事有问题
Something went wrong in Belarus.
诺曼知道我们要来 -如果有人泄密
Norman knew we were coming. - If there's a leak,
这事必须要彻查 要解决掉
it has to be investigated and resolved.
从现在起 行动尽量保密
From here on, keep the circle tight.
我们过的这种生活不正常 你什么时候回来
This life, it's not normal. When are you coming back?
我真的不知道 -太令人失望了 查尔斯
Honestly, I don't know. - It's not good enough, Charles.
2号♥摄像头 实时画面
扩大追捕凶手范围
英国外交大臣离开峰会 评论费斯特遇刺案
外交大臣 您对德国事件作何评价
Foreign Secretary. Can you comment on the events in Germany?
费斯特父子不仅是我的密友
Manfred and Elias Fest were not only close personal friends of mine,
他们更是西方价值观与社会的捍卫者
they were fearless defenders of Western values and our way of life.
您会是下一个吗 外交大臣
"Are you next, Foreign Secretary?
您是否担心您的安危
"Are you worried for your own safety?
这将给您的党派带来什么影响呢
"What does this mean for your party?"
莱克纳打来视频 德国联邦情报局有新进展
We have Leckner on video with an update from the BND.
失去他们这样的英雄 对德国
"The loss of these heroic men is a terrible tragedy for Germany,
德国人♥民♥ 以及西方民♥主♥本身都堪称悲剧
"the German people, and for Western democracy itself.
再次感谢
"Thank you again."
英国外交大臣杰里米·怀特洛克
"The British Foreign Secretary, Jeremy Whitelock,
将费斯特父子的死
"calling the murders of Manfred and Elias Fest
称为西方民♥主♥本身的悲剧
"a tragedy for Western democracy itself.
全世界都在哀悼
"Around the world, tributes have..."
埃利亚斯·费斯特在几小时前遭谋杀
"Elias Fest was murdered a few hours ago
暂时不知道具体发生了什么
"and it will take time..."
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
但是有一件事很清楚
"However, one thing seems clear.
埃利亚斯·费斯特雇佣了一位职业杀手 去刺杀他父亲
"Elias Fest hired a professional assassin to kill his own father.
而且 很显然 他未能付清尾款
"Yeah, and apparently, he... he failed to pay what he owed."
恐怕他也没想到自己会被当成诱饵
He probably wasn't expecting to be used as bait.
杀手伪装成了轿车司机
"The assassin disguised himself as a limo driver
在埃利亚斯·费斯特前往葬礼路上枪杀了他
"and killed Elias en route to his father's funeral."
那我们是怎么得知的
And we know this, how?
埃利亚斯在车上时 正与他的安全总管穆勒通话
"Elias called his head of security er, Muller, from the limo."
有通话录音吗 -没有
Was the call recorded? - "Er, no."
他们用德语交流吗 -没 英语
Was it in German? - "Er, no, English."
杀手年龄
Age?
现在我只知道他是中年
"All I have at this time is not young, not old."
有人看到他的脸了吗 -应该是没有
Did anyone get a good look at him? - "It appears not, no."
你的调查怎么样了
"How are you getting on with your investigation?
那位英籍枪♥支♥制♥造♥者
"Your British gunmaker?"
我们正积极追查他哥哥这条线
We have a lead on his brother we're actively pursuing,
尽管我们目前并没查到多少
although right now I'm afraid we don't have anything
发送给麻雀:需要尽快见面
值得分享的情报 -知道了
significant enough to share. - "I see.
同时 杀手已经消失了
"Meanwhile our assassin has disappeared.
整个欧洲的警♥察♥都在寻找他
"Police all over Europe are looking for him."
梅斯 法国
混♥蛋♥ 嘿
Putain! Hey!
瞧瞧 真是操蛋
Look at that, for fuck's sake!
该死
Damn it! Fucking hell!
混♥蛋♥
Putain!
先生 对不起
Pardon me, sir.
你个白♥痴♥怎么开的车
You stupid fucking asshole. What the fuck were you doing?
非常抱歉 我的全责
I'm terribly sorry. All my fault.
你想要我赔你多少钱
How much would it take to make this right?
你开着宝马 觉得钱能解决所有问题吗 混♥蛋♥
You think money can fix everything, in your fucking BMW, you shithead.
我老板会因为这件事找我麻烦
I'm going to be in trouble with my boss over this.
我一个月都白干了
I could lose a month's work.
瞧瞧
Look at this shit.
你月薪多少
How much is a month's salary?
我来赔
I'Il cover it.
不不不
No, no, no.
行不通
That simply won't do.
等警♥察♥来吧
We're waiting for the police.
我需要一份报告
I need a report.
他直接怼上了我的车屁♥股♥
This guy just went straight into the back of me.
请出示你们的证件
Documentation, both of you, please.
好啊
Yes, of course.
这是你的车吗
ls this your car?
其实是租来的
lt's a rental, actually.
他连车都不会开
A guy that doesn't even know how to drive.
请出示身份证件
ldentity cards, please.
好 我来了
Yes, l'm coming.
都要吗
Both?
安东尼·马利森
Anthony Mallison?
对
Yeah.
给你
Here you go!
你在慕尼黑租的这辆车
You rented the car in Munich?
是的
Yes.
希望能快点解决这事
I hope we can resolve this without too much fuss-
你在慕尼黑做什么
What were you doing in Munich?
观光啊
Sightseeing.
慕尼黑很漂亮
lt's a beautiful city.
你什么时候离开的
When did you leave?
昨晚
Last night.
让我看看你的后备箱
I need to see inside your car.
当然可以
Of course.
把包打开
Open this please.
离车远一点
Stand away from the car.
站后一点
Stand back.
是他的错 你也听他说了
lt was his fault. You heard him.
别吵
Be quiet, please!
接住
Catch!
有些花朵
♪ Some flowers
从未绽放 不见天日
♪ Never get to bloom and see the day
有些花朵
♪ Some flowers
得过且过
♪ Are content to wish their lives away
有人崛起
♪ Some may rise
有人跌倒
♪ And some may fall
但唯有
♪ But only
你让
♪ You make
天堂般的美好
♪ Heaven
变得真实
♪ Seem it's true
唯有
♪ So, only
你能
♪ You can
告诉他们
♪ Tell them
真实的我
♪ This is who I am
改编自弗雷德里克·福赛斯的小说
真实的我
♪ This is who I am
没有欺骗
♪ No lie
看清
♪ Know that
真实的我
♪ This is who I am ♪
豺狼的日子
第一季 第四集
我的美国朋友选择冒险相信我
My American friend is taking a chance on me.
这不是与303的正式合作
It's not official for 303.
他们搜集到了一些聊天记录
They picked up some chatter.
罗丹的价格已达成一致 定金已付
"Rodin price point agreed. Commencement paid.
豺狼已在路上
"Jackal en route."
有人雇佣豺狼去杀另一个目标
Somebody's hiring the Jackal for another kill.
罗丹 你怎么看
Rodin? Mean anything to you?
可能是雇主
Could be the buyer?
更像是目标
More likely the target.
他们在哪搜集到的聊天记录
Where did they pick up the chatter?
他们不会说的
Wouldn't say.
比安卡 我们需要你尽快取得突破
We need a breakthrough Bianca, and soon.
南锡
梅斯
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表