剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
有些同我合作的人
Someone I've been working with
他们对合约有些误解
has misunderstood their obligations to me.
慕尼黑的375万欧元仍未支付
去你丫的
还有笔交易仍在酝酿之中
There's another deal brewing.
为什么你还在慕尼黑 有什么遗留问题
'Why are you still in Munich? Have you loose ends to tie up?'
埃利亚斯·费斯特
去你丫的
Fuck you.
你也需要一个代号♥
We'll need a codename for you.
豺狼怎么样
Why not the Jackal?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我让查尔斯在机场等我
I left Charles at the airport...
之后我在花市看见他坐着出租车
and then I saw him in a taxi at the flower market.
我可以把你女儿弄出来
I can get your daughter out of prison.
把诺曼的手♥机♥号♥码给我 其余的事交给我处理
Just get me Norman's phone number and I'll do the rest.
我急需定位一部手♥机♥
I need a priority location on a phone.
操
Fuck!
这位是卡弗先生 他负责为我们善后
This is Mr Carver. He cleans up messes for us.
我今早和麻雀刚通过话 她已经上钩了
I spoke to Sparrow this morning. She's on the hook.
你跟她说她女儿已经死了吗
Did you tell her that her daughter's dead?
有些花朵
♪ Some flowers
从未绽放 不见天日
♪ Never get to bloom and see the day
有些花朵
♪ Some flowers
得过且过
♪ Are content to wish their lives away
有人崛起
♪ Some may rise
有人跌倒
♪ And some may fall
但唯有
♪ But only
你让
♪ You make
天堂般的美好
♪ Heaven
变得真实
♪ Seem it's true
唯有
♪ So, only
你能
♪ You can
告诉他们
♪ Tell them
真实的我
♪ This is who I am
改编自弗雷德里克·福赛斯的小说
真实的我
♪ This is who I am
没有欺骗
♪ No lie
看清
♪ Know that
真实的我
♪ This is who I am ♪
豺狼的日子
第一季 第三集
我们自找的结果
♪ We brought this on
反抗
♪ Resisting...
下一站是 伦敦利物浦大街
'We are now approaching London Liverpool Street
列车即将到达终点站
where this train terminates.'
迷失自我
♪ ..we're missing
别问我
♪ Don't ask why
为何闭上双眼
♪ I close my eyes... ♪
伦敦 英国
你在诺曼的手♥机♥里找到什么了吗
Did you get anything from Norman's phone?
没 数据被远程清空了 但可能还有痕迹
No, it's been wiped remotely. But there'll probably be some residue.
帕迪 这很急
Paddy, this one's urgent.
你在他包里找到了什么 -看看这个
What did you get from his bag? - Might wanna take a look at this.
比安卡 你会喜欢的 太巧妙了
Now you're gonna love this, Bianca. It's er... very clever.
这次行动一败涂地
This operation has been a total and utter shambles from start to finish.
无辜的艾玛·斯托克
We have Emma Stoke, completely innocent,
死亡36小时 却未公布消息
whose death went unreported for more than 36 hours.
我们有两名特种部队高级特工
And we have two top Special Forces operatives
在一次拙劣的抓捕行动中丧生
killed in a botched snatch.
这一切都仅基于你对诺曼·斯托克的预感
All of it based on nothing more than a hunch you had about Norman Stoke.
必须立刻将你和这项行动都叫停
You, and this operation, need to be shut down now!
没有理由继续了 谢谢你 比安卡
I can't see a reason to keep it alive. Thank you, Bianca.
我从嫌疑人的家
I retrieved this... bag
取回了这个行李箱
from the suspect's location.
所以你找到了一个平平无奇的行李箱
So you found a bag that looks like a million other bags,
杀手恰巧用过的行李箱
one of which the assassin happened to have.
这又能证明什么呢
What does that prove?
今天早上 我带着这个箱子过海关
I took this with me through Customs this morning.
我不知道我随身携带了一把狙击步♥枪♥
I had no idea I was bringing a sniper rifle with me
安检警卫也不知道
and neither did Security.
箱子可以拼装成狙击步♥枪♥ -太聪明了
It's a prototype. - That is actually bloody clever.
狙击手带走了他用来杀死费斯特的武器
The sniper took the weapon he used to kill Fest with him.
像这样的
And this is how he did it.
这都多亏了诺曼·斯托克
All thanks to Norman Stoke.
伊莎贝尔 -不行
Isabel? - No...
情况很复杂
It's complicated.
我们刚在秘密行动中失去两位成员
We just lost two men on an op that supposedly no-one knew about.
我们得尽快搞清楚 在白俄♥罗♥斯♥出了什么问题
Let's get to the bottom of what went wrong in Belarus as quickly as possible.
与此同时
In the meantime...
比安卡 继续你的行动
your operation is very much alive, Bianca.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是艾莉森 请留言
'This is Alison, leave a message.'
嗨 艾莉森 我是娜丁
Hi, Alison, it's Nadine.
实在是太抱歉
I...I can't tell you how sorry I am.
你现在必须经历的事情简直太...
What you must be going through right now is just...
我知道我现在是你最不想谈话的人
Look, I know I'm the last person you wanna speak to right now.
但是我在做一些对我意义重大的调查
But I've been doing some digging and it would mean a lot to me
我和你面对面坐下
if you'd allow me to sit down with you face-to-face,
我才能向你解释发生了什么
so I can explain what happened
并且 试着弄清这一切
and... try and make some sense of all of this.
这是你应得的
You deserve that.
再一次 我很抱歉
Again, I'm... so sorry.
好吧 收到留言请回拨 谢谢
OK, er... call me back when you get this. Thanks.
说的不错
That was very good.
我去赫勒福德 看看他们有没有列好名单
Well, I'm off to Hereford, see if they've got any names for us.
怎么现在才去
Why hasn't that been done already?
慕尼黑 德国
鲍尔先生
Herr Bauer.
噢
Oh!
非常抱歉 让你久等了
I'm very sorry for keeping you waiting.
我刚才在开会 去我办公室吧
I was in a meeting. Please come into my office.
方便吗
May I?
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
这边请
This way.
慢慢说 鲍尔先生
Take your time, Herr Bauer.
母亲生前没有打算
Mother made no plans.
她根本没提她想要什么
She gave me no idea of what she wanted.
现在她离我而去 让我在大房♥子里和两条狗为伴
Now she's left me alone in that big house with our two dogs.
我不知从何说起
And I simply don't know where to start.
你可以和我多聊聊你母亲
Why don't you tell me more about your mother?
她总是为他人着想
She was always doing for others.
她总是,,,
She always...
抱歉
Excuse me.
没事
Nein.
我们专业的心理咨♥询♥帮助了很多人
Many of our clients have been helped by professional grief counsellors.
我可以给你一些建议
I can give you some recommendations.
不好意思 我可能是偏头痛犯了
I'm so sorry but I think I'm getting a migraine.
不好意思 我得去车里拿药
I'm sorry. l need to get my pills from my car.
不用 鲍尔先生
No, no, Herr Bauer.
你可以把钥匙给我 告诉我车停在哪 我去给你拿药
If you give me the keys and tell me where the car is, I can get them for you.
玛赫勒女士 你真是人美心善 蓝色奥迪 药在手套箱里
That's so kind of you, Frau Mahkler. lt's the blue Audi. The pills are in the glove compartment.
我马上回来 还需要什么吗
I'lI be back in a moment. Do you need anything else?
能把窗帘合上吗 光线有点刺眼
Do you think you could close the blind? lt's the light.
当然
Naturlich.
远程访问安装
安装
远程访问安装
我拿到你的药了
I have your pills.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
通常见效很快
These usually work quite quickly.
别担心 鲍尔先生
Please don't worry, Herr Bauer.
不急
Take as long as you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
不行 你还没准备好
No, no, you're not ready for that yet.
各国媒体都会报道我父亲的葬礼
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表