剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
真♥相♥是什么
What is the truth?
你杀人吗 -不
Do you kill people? - No.
以后别骗我了
No more lies, please.
再也没有谎言
No more lies.
我的美国朋友搜集到了一些聊天记录
My American friend picked up some chatter.
雕塑百科全书 罗丹
思考者是一尊由奥古斯特·罗丹创作的青铜雕塑 通常置于石座之上
雕塑描绘了一位坐在岩石上的裸体男性英雄形象 好似在沉思 常被用作象征哲学的形象
罗丹的价格已达成一致
Rodin price point agreed.
豺狼已在路上
Jackal en route.
有人买♥♥凶要杀你
A contract's been taken out on your life.
是谁买♥♥凶 -我们不知道 先生
Who's taken out this contract? - We don't have that information, sir.
诺曼肯定知道我们要来
Norman definitely knew we were coming.
诺曼·斯托克 到底是何许人
Who exactly is this Norman Stoke?
狙击手带走了他用来杀死费斯特的武器
The sniper took the weapon he used to kill Fest with him,
就像这样
and this is how he did it.
这都多亏了诺曼·斯托克
All thanks to Norman Stoke.
诺曼 我要个地址
Norman.I need an address.
我问问我的人
I'll talk to my man.
我要让你亲眼见证
I want you to see this.
我问你答
Tell me everything I need to know.
妈
Mum!
豺狼现在在哪
The Jackal, where is he now?
应该在塔林
He should be in Tallinn.
你去找他 跟着他
You need to find him and stay with him.
你好
Hello.
塔林 爱沙尼亚
雇主已经给了你两千万美元
You've taken twenty million dollars from people
他们希望付出的每一分钱都能带来回报
who are used to getting what they paid for.
并且 他们给你钱 不是让你在慕尼黑私自行动
And they didn't pay you to go rogue in Munich.
如果我没有兑现承诺
If I don't deliver,
如果你没有兑现承诺
if you don't deliver,
他们会采取极端手段
they will take extreme measures.
你肯定不会想和他们为敌
You do not want to make enemies of these people.
他们的强大超乎你想象
They're more powerful than you know.
你不相信我的话
If you don't believe me...
就去问问诺曼·斯托克
...just ask Norman Stoke.
我比谁都希望你能成功
Nobody wants you to succeed more than me.
我非常欣赏你的能力
I'm a huge admirer of your work.
有些花朵
♪ Some flowers
从未绽放 不见天日
♪ Never get to bloom and see the day
有些花朵
♪ Some flowers
得过且过
♪ Are content to wish their lives away
有人崛起
♪ Some may rise
有人跌倒
♪ And some may fall
但唯有
♪ But only
你让
♪ You make
天堂般的美好
♪ Heaven
变得真实
♪ Seem it's true
唯有
♪ So, only
你能
♪ You can
告诉他们
♪ Tell them
真实的我
♪ This is who I am
改编自弗雷德里克·福赛斯的小说
真实的我
♪ This is who I am
没有欺骗
♪ No lie
看清
♪ Know that
真实的我
♪ This is who I am ♪
豺狼的日子
第一季 第五集
事成前 我会一直待在塔林
I'll be staying in Tallinn until delivery, so...
有需要可以随时联♥系♥我
If you need anything you can call me.
我的手♥机♥安保很强
My phone's secure.
缺保姆行吗
A babysitter
什么都行
Anything.
思考者还是臭皮匠
你没事吧
You alright?
我很好
Great.
比安卡 当我们...
Look, Bianca. When we...
他想杀我女儿
He tried to kill my daughter.
有道理
Fair point.
出去
Outside.
快点出去
Go on, off you fuck.
谁都不许进来 明白吗
No-one comes in. Understood?
诺曼在哪
Where's Norman?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
你别不信
Trust me when I say,
我一定会找到诺曼 然后亲手干掉他
I will find Norman and I will kill him myself.
她可没开玩笑
She ain't fucking about.
我们不是警♥察♥ 我们不需要逮捕令
We're not police. We don't need arrest warrants.
她一旦找到他 就会杀了他
She finds him, she's gonna kill him.
告诉我们有用信息
Tell us what we need to know...
这样一来 第一
...and one,
我们不杀诺曼
we don't kill Norman.
第二 你不会被判终身监禁
Two, instead of you going to prison for life,
而是你们兄弟俩一起 多少来着 最多判五年
the two of you do... ...what, five years max.
优美 舒适的监狱 你好好想想 就五年 拉里
Nice, comfy prison. You'll do five standing on your head, Larry.
第三
And three...
你可以回家安葬艾莉森 艾玛 悼念她们
You get to go home to bury Alison, Emma, and say your goodbyes.
所以 你愿意开口吗
So, you gonna to speak to me?
不说
No?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
加密连接
新邮件
来自:C3I8M6Q9V4D
委托你帮我做个东西 非常特别
报酬也很丰厚 你应该会感兴趣
你那边安全吗
你那边安全吗
打这个号♥码:+36 55 723 913
发送
上次的表现真是精彩
'Congratulations on your last performance.'
谢谢 那是因为器械恰到好处才得以成功的
Thank you. It was only made possible by a very fine instrument.
大♥师♥出品
Made by a maestro.
是啊 最棒的 所以我才做回头客
'Yeah, the best. That's why I keep coming back.'
你这次需要什么
'What do you need this time?'
说这事前
Er, before I get to that, um...
我想先问你个问题 诺曼
I've got a question for you, Norman.
说
'Shoot.'
你最近怎么了
What's been going on with you?
你指什么 -我是说
What'd you mean? - 'I mean...'
你最近有没有遇到什么
Have you experienced anything unusual...
不寻常的事
'..recently?'
也算是不寻常吧
You could say 'unusual', yeah.
你怎么知道的 -具体是什么
'How did you know?' - What exactly?
我得先知道才能继续我们的话题
I need to know before we can... go any further.
我那会在出差
'I was on a business trip.'
在国外 出现了一些访客
Abroad. Some visitors showed up.
他们没被邀请也没带花
They weren't invited and they weren't bringing flowers.
他们是谁
'Who were they?'
我没跟他们闲聊
I didn't stop to chat.
就这么说吧 我给了他们一个小小的贝尔法斯特式欢迎
'Let's just say I gave 'em a wee Belfast welcome,
然后我就走了
then I got out of there.'
我把他们处理掉了
'I dealt with them.'
好吧 那你现在百分百安全吗
Right, and you're 100% secure now?
百分百
'One hundred percent.'
你知道我不喜欢冒险
You know I don't like risks.
你知道我也不喜欢
'You know I don't either.'
距离目标有75米
Distance to the target is 75 metres.
你可不喜欢这么近的
'Not like you to get that snug.'
确实 可惜我没得选
'Yeah. Unfortunately, it's my only option.'
有什么障碍
What are the obstacles?
金属探测器 还有超敏扫描仪
A metal detector and an ultra-sensitive scanner
但我有办法搞定
but I've got an idea for that.
你什么时候需要
When you need it?
要在五天内做好
'Well, the job's in five days.'
有点困难
There's a problem.
开个价吧 老哥 -不
Name your price, old man. - 'Nah.'
不是钱的事 还记得我刚说的访客吗
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表