剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
诺曼 谁在白俄♥罗♥斯♥找上你 俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗
Who came calling for you in Belarus, Norman? Russians?
他们是英国口音
They had English accents.
你看到他们了吗
D'you see them?
那个开枪打我的贱女人 我看到她了 -女的啊
The bitch who shot me, I saw her alright, aye - A woman?
黑人女性 用的是格洛克17手♥枪♥
Black woman. She had a Glock 17.
一个持枪的英国黑人女性
A black... armed British woman...
在白俄♥罗♥斯♥
...in Belarus.
你骗我 老头
You lied to me, old man.
我怎么骗你了
Wh... How am I lying to you?
我实话实说
I'm telling you all about it, aren't I-
你怎么逃脱军情六处抓捕的 诺曼
How did you get away from an MI6 snatch squad, Norman?
我得到了一点帮助
I had a bit of help.
这样啊
Yeah.
我收到了密报 说他们要来
I got a tip-off they were on their way.
谁告诉你的
Who from?
不知道
I don't know.
没有电♥话♥号♥码
There was no number...
只有一条短♥信♥ 写着快撤离
It was... it was just a message said, 'Clear out now.'
朋友 你是位艺术家
You're an artist, my friend,
你总是行事小心
and you've always been discreet.
但要是你一时大意...
But if that changes...
文森特
什么事
Yeah?
有个好消息 我们可能找到了诺曼的位置
'I've got good news. We think we found Norman's location.'
一个在洛林奇的废弃工厂 符合所有特征
'It fits all the parameters, an abandoned factory in a place called Lorinci.'
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
'As sure as we can be.'
大型白色建筑 距离布达佩斯机场56分钟车程
'Large white building, 56 minutes from Budapest airport.'
这是最接近的了
'Right now it's our best shot.'
欧斯 我们可能找到了
Osi, we might have a location.
我们有授权吗
Do we have authorisation?
就在布达佩斯吗
'So, it is Budapest?'
对 就在布达佩斯 -我会通知匈牙利人
Yeah, it's Budapest. 'I'll inform the Hungarians'
我们会在他们的地盘上行动
'that we're going to be operating on their turf.'
你赶去机场 我去请求授权
'You get to the airport, I'll get the authorisation.'
如果还需要什么 给我电♥话♥
'If you need anything else, give me a call.'
你相信他吗
Do you trust him?
你呢
Do you?
试试看
Try it on.
这个穿着
Yeah that's...
竟然挺舒服的
...weirdly comfortable.
安检会探测到金属部件
The scanner will pick up the metal components,
但安检员应该不会觉得意外
but that shouldn't surprise the operator.
如果他让你脱下来
If he asks you to take it off,
你可以用医疗借口让他滚
you can tell him to fuck off on medical grounds.
教我怎么组装
Show me how to build it.
这简直就是件艺术品
That is a fucking work of art, that is.
附近哪里可以不引人注意
So, where's the nearest place I can take this for a spin
试试枪 -路尽头右转
without attracting attention? - Oh, top of the road, turn right.
火车轨道那儿左转 然后直走
Left at the train tracks and keep going
直到看见森林 -好的
until you get to some woods. - Right.
你可以开我的车去
You can take my car.
我要去睡觉了
I'm off to bed.
这些你应该用得上
You'll need these.
里面有些特殊子弹
Couple of special ones in there, too.
切记
Remember...
不是炮铜子弹
It's not gunmetal.
你可以开八枪
You'll get eight shots from it.
稳妥起见 尽量少试几枪
To be on the safe side, keep the test firing to a minimum.
欢迎来到布达佩斯 当地时间为
'Welcome to Budapest. The local time is...'
1点35分 祝您一路顺风
'..01:35. We'd like to wish you a safe onward journey.'
他在那
There he is.
杂货店 五金店
很抱歉 但是
Actually sorry, d'you know what,
我想要那个小的
can I get the small one?
多少钱 -两千福林
How much is that? - Two thousand, please.
给你 非常感谢
Two thousand, thank you very much.
44分钟后接近目标
距离目标51.0英里
你好
Hi...
陌生人
'..stranger.'
你好 亲爱的
Hello, my love.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
是的
Yes.
真的吗
'Are you sure?'
我一直给你打电♥话♥
'I've been trying you.'
你确定你没事吗
'You sure you're OK?'
我很好
'I'm fine.'
只是需要一些时间思考 -好的
'I just...needed some time to think.' - OK.
希望一切都安好 -我也希望
Well, all good I'm hoping? - 'Yeah, I think so.'
你什么时候回来 -四五天吧 最多一周
'When are you coming back?' - Four or five days. A week at most.
我保证 我这次回来 就赖着不走了
And then I promise you, you are gonna be so bored of me,
你求着我走都来不及
you're gonna be begging me to leave.
我只是想让一切回到原来的样子
I just want everything to be the way it used to be.
就在这条路左侧
It's just up here on the left.
我们的儿子怎么样了 -他很好
How's our little boy doing? - 'He's great.'
很闹腾 但很好 -我好想你们俩
'Exhausting, but great.' - I miss you both so much.
我们俩也想你
'We miss you, too.'
但是我们需要认真讨论一些事情 查尔斯
'But there's something we need to discuss, Charles.'
听见我说话了吗 -是的
'Did you hear me?' Yeah...
非常符合拉里的描述
Certainly fits Larry's description.
这很重要 查尔斯
This is important, Charles.
我得挂了 晚点回你好吗 爱你
I've gotta run now, but I'll speak to you in a sec, OK? Love you.
再见 -再见
'Bye.' - Bye, bye.
他还在骗我 阿尔瓦罗
He's still lying to me Alvaro,
我敢肯定
I'm sure of it.
谢谢
Thank you.
随时可以断电
We can cut the power,
都安排好了
it's all arranged.
我不希望白俄♥罗♥斯♥的事重演
I just don't want a repeat of Belarus.
你想做什么
What d'you wanna do?
都听你号♥令
It's your call.
断电
Cut the power.
记得活捉他 听到没
Right. Remember we need him alive, yeah? OK...
什么事
'Yeah?'
你有不少访客 其中一个
You've got visitors. One of them
看起来像你军情六处的朋友 清理完后快跑
'looks like your friend from MI6. Clean up and get out now.'
一定要清理干净
Just make sure you clean up.
操
Fuck...
操
Fuck.
删除文件
不要这个
OK. Not this one.
来吧 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Come on, you bastards!
破门
Breaching!
前进
Move!
去死吧
Fuck off!
去死吧
Fuck off!
前进
Move!
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
你好啊 诺曼
Hello, Norman.
我知道 有人用你造的枪杀了曼弗雷德·费斯特
I know you made the gun that killed Manfred Fest.
你知道个屁 -你在这里
You know fuck all. And here you are...
又做了一支新的 诺曼
...making a new one already, Norman.
这支也是给豺狼的吗
Is this for the Jackal as well?
我他妈完全不知道你在说什么
I haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking about.
一只胳膊可造不出枪吧
Must be impossible with just the one arm?
哦 这些是什么
Oh, what's all this?
有朋友来拜访你吗 诺曼
Did you have a little friend over, Norman?
那就解释得通了
Well, that makes sense.
你一个人一定又无助又凄惨
You're a pretty sad specimen on your own, eh?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
告诉我们豺狼是谁
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表