剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
Thank you.
靠玻璃近一些
Stay close to the glass.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
让我们欢迎今晚的主持人
please welcome your host for this evening,
活动家 讽刺家
the activist, satirist
挑战者 丽玛·巴顿斯
and provocateur, Rima Buttons.
丽玛 嘿
Rima! Hey!
我眼前坐满了地球上最幸运的人 是不是
Am I looking at the luckiest people on the planet, or what?
在座各位智力超群
Not only the most intelligent,
衣品过人
the best dressed, and uh...
容貌出众
possibly even the best looking...
你们是天之骄子
...but definitely the luckiest.
此时此刻 你们将见证历史
Because you are witnessing history, right here, right now!
我来告诉你们一个小秘密
I'll let you in on a little secret.
我们都清楚 这个世界终将灭亡
The world as we know it... ..is doomed.
是啊 很显然我们都完蛋了
Yep. Apparently we're doomed.
我听到了 -我很清楚 这个热场环节
I heard. - 'Yeah, I know. The warm up act
是来活跃气氛的 不是要把你们吓死的
is supposed to warm you up, not scare the shit out of you.
但 少来了 我刚才夸了你们几句
But come on, I flattered you.'
她太酷了 -我们得严肃地谈谈
She's so cool. - 'We need to have a serious talk.
现场观众 还有全球数百万
I mean you, and I mean the millions of people watching this
通过手♥机♥电视实时观看的人们
on their phones and TVs around the world.'
我们中的一些人
Some of us,
大部分人 经济宽裕
no, most of us, have loads of stuff.
我们并没有穷到要排队领救济食品的程度
Well, we're not exactly lining up at the soup kitchens, are we?
别觉得尴尬 尽管我们经济宽裕
Don't be embarrassed about it. But just because we have stuff,
但这不意味着我们没有陷入绝境
doesn't mean we're not fucked.
我们总是拒绝承认
We're in denial.
我们装作无事发生
We keep pretending nothing bad is happening when we know it is.
来吧 跟我说
Come on, repeat after me.
我们陷入了绝境 -我们陷入了绝境
We're fucked! - We're fucked!
我们必须改变
We have to change, and we know it.
首先需要改变的是金钱
And that change has to start with money,
因为金钱等同于权力
because money equals power.
但是权力什么时候会想要改变呢
And when has power ever wanted change?
对于掌握权力的人 变革就是他们的致命弱点 会让他们这样
Change is like kryptonite for people with power. They go all...
这是谁
Who is this?
无名小辈
She's nobody.
百年前 女人们说
'A hundred years ago, women said...
给我们投票的权力
give us the vote.
权势之流说 不 世界会因此完蛋
Power went, "No, that would be the end of the world.'
救济穷♥人♥ 不能这么做
Feed the poor. No, you can't do that.
穷♥人♥明明一直都与我们同心
The poor will always be with us!
他们不会停手 永远不会轻易屈服
Power won't give up. It will never surrender.
必须强迫他们
It has to be forced.
而现在 有人要这样做
And here is the man... to do it.
女士们 先生们 以及其他性别者
Ladies, gentlemen, and all of you in between,
欢迎乌勒·达格·查尔斯登场
I give you, Ulle Dag Charles!
资流
这场面堪比格拉斯顿伯里音乐节的主舞台
That is like the main stage at Glastonbury.
别闹了
Stop it.
他们说我们永远成功不了 但我们齐聚在此
'They said we'd never make it, but we're here!'
塔林
Tallinn!
时机已到
The time is now!
朋友们 感谢你们今晚的到来
Friends, thank you for joining me here tonight.
我知道你们都是远道而来
I know you've all come a long way.
而我现在要邀请你们
I'm gonna ask you now...
再走远一些
to come even further.
希望你们
I want you...
能和我一同踏上这段旅程
'..to come on a journey with me.'
好啊
I'll come!
我不骗你们
I won't lie to you,
这段旅程绝不轻松
the journey will not be an easy one to make.
对于一些人 需要舍弃一些东西
For some, it will involve giving up stuff,
就像丽玛说的那样
like Rima said.
但我们必须完成使命
But it has to be done.
必须完成使命
It has to be done!
富人越来越富
The rich have become so rich...
令人作呕
He's nauseating.
权贵变得更有权
'..the powerful have become so powerful,
腐♥败♥者变得更腐♥败♥
the corrupt have become so corrupt.
这些有钱有权又腐♥败♥的人
'The rich, corrupt, and powerful...'
劫掠民脂民膏
...have taken away what belongs to the many...
将其藏起来
...and hidden it
只有少数人能够找到这些黑钱
where only a few can find it.
资流将引导你们找到这些钱
And River is gonna lead you
让你们能够夺回那些属于你们的一切
to where it is so you can come and take back what's yours!
去死吧 暴君
Fuck you, you tyrant!
拜托
Come on.
有两个枪手 他在这里
There were two shooters. He's in here somewhere.
封锁所有出口 走
Lock all the exits. Let's go.
怎么搞的
What the fuck was that?!
怎么回事
What the fuck just happened?!
那个贱♥人♥死了吗
Is the motherfucker dead?
好了 把遥控器给我 -不
OK, give me the remote. -No!
把遥控器给我 快点把遥控器给我
Gimme the remote. Give me the fucking remote!
大家别慌
Keep calm.
请按照出口标志离开
Please follow all of the exit signs.
所有门都打开了
AII doors are open.
赶紧把门关上
Close the fucking doors!
这边 -快关门
Here! - Close the doors!
我们不能关门
No, we won't close the doors.
彼得
Peter?
嘿 彼得 是你吗
Hey! Peter? Is that you?
彼得
Peter?
等等
Hey!
彼得
Peter!
嗨 -嘿
Hi. - Hey.
我以为你走了
I thought you left?
但愿
♪ If only
但愿
♪ If only
但愿轻松如意
♪ If only it was easy
但愿轻松如意
♪ If only it was easy
我们正在滑翔
♪ We're paragliding
仍在降落
♪ Still falling
四处散落松软砂砾
♪ Soft sand everywhere
我们正在飞行
♪ We're flying
仍在降落
♪ Mmm, still falling
缓缓下降
♪ Descending ♪
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表