剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
我一直在权衡各种选择
So, I've been... weighing up the options
经过慎重考虑
and after due consideration...
我认为 也许有机会我们能重启案件
I think there may be a way we can re-open the case.
达到最理想的结果
And deliver it to its optimal conclusion.
所以 翻译一下就是 你改变心意了
So, to translate, what you're saying is you've changed your mind?
更确切地说 我促成了一项协议
It's more that I've brokered an agreement
我能调配一些钱和资源来继续调查
and I've been able to shuffle some money and resources to enable us to continue.
怎么变主意了
What's changed?
我思考了你说的话
I thought about what you said.
如果你有线索
If you think you have a lead,
就去追查
follow it.
善始善终
Finish what we started.
画上圆♥满♥句号♥
Finish the job.
为了那些我们失去了的人
For the sake of those we've lost.
什么时候
When?
如何开始
And how?
越快越好
As soon as possible.
而且要秘密进行
And it has to be under the radar.
这是未经批准的行动
An unsanctioned operation.
你必须除掉他
And you must eliminate him.
我拒绝
No.
抱歉
Sorry.
黑山1号♥边境
剩余时间 5分钟 0.16公里
克罗地亚共和国
再见
黑山
赫尔采格诺维
维塔利纳边境口岸
杜布罗夫尼克
黑山2号♥边境
剩余时间 1小时25分钟 116公里
崔弗 等会儿前进时
Trevor, if you wouldn't mind, when we start moving,
可以走右边那条路吗
will you just take that road up there on the right?
什么 这条路吗 -是的
What, this one? - Yeah.
崔弗 放轻松
Nice and easy, Trevor.
赫尔采格诺维
奥什特罗海角
杜布罗夫尼克
你们看上去都挺累了
You're both looking tired.
我们停车如何 就停在右边
Why don't we just pull in, just up here on the right?
好了 可以把车钥匙给我吗
Right, can I have your keys please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你能让我下去抽根烟吗
You alright if I go out for a smoke?
什么
What?
你想来一根吗
Do you want one?
你知道吗 我太想了
Do you know what? I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会杀了我们吗
Are you gonna kill us?
当然不会 崔弗
Course not, Trevor.
我他妈不傻
I'm not a fucking idiot.
知道吗 你让我想起我父母
Do you know, you remind me of my parents.
你和他们关系如何
How'd you get on with them?
他们人很好
They were nice people.
心地善良
Well-meaning people.
和你们一样
Like you.
如果他们真这么好
If they were so nice,
怎么会生出你来
where did you come from?
该睡觉了
Time for bed, I think.
对我们来说 今天是漫长且紧张的一天
It's been a long and very stressful day for all of us.
该好好睡一觉了
And I think that a good night's sleep
对我们大有益处
will do us all the world of good.
莉兹
Liz!
莉兹
Liz?
该死 你刚才捅了我一刀吗
Fuck. Did you just stab me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么你不能装作没事呢
Why couldn't you have just let it go?
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
她应该去找别人
She should just ask someone else.
我能做的 其他人做不到
I mean, no one in there can do what I do but... you know.
她听起来挺蠢的 -她就是个白♥痴♥
She sounds like an idiot. - Yeah. She is an idiot.
而且就因为她 我现在觉得
And because of her, I'm here thinking
我好像失败了似的 -去吧
I've failed or something... Just go.
什么 不行
What? No!
你自己清楚 你最后还是会去的
You know you're gonna.
才不会
No, I'm not.
跟她说 让她找别人 -我基本上就是这么说的
Just tell her she can keep her job. - I basically did.
很好 你做出了正确决定
Good. You made the right choice.
别拖了 比安卡 -没有
Don't draw it out, Bianca. - I'm not...
如果我真去了
If I did go...
如果这是最后一次
If it would just be this one last thing.
我没法坐视不管
I can't let this go.
我必须做正确的事 -如果留下才是正确的呢
And I have to do the right thing. - What if staying is the right thing?
不好说 -你都拒绝了
It's... It's complicated. - You've already said no.
再回去不是打自己的脸吗 -我知道 但我能搞定
You're just going back on yourself. - I know. I know. But I will fix it.
如果你想去 就去吧
Look, if you're going, just go.
为能在达格·查尔斯日常游泳时向他开枪
...hijacked the boat of a local fisherman to get close to the island,
他事先劫持了当地渔民的船
before opening fire as Dag Charles
以便接近该岛
took his daily swim.
喂 -喂
Hey. - Hey.
我们要去度假了 亲爱的
We're going on holiday, my love.
什么意思
Excuse me?
努丽娅 你 我 卡利托斯
You, me, Carlitos, Nuria.
我们三个一起走 -出什么事了
We're going away. - What's going on?
不带你弟 不带你妈
So, not your brother, not your mother.
就我们三个人
Just the three of us.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我没事 我跟你承诺了这是最后一票
Yeah, I promised this was the last job and it's done.
我不干了 我们重新开始
I'm through. From now we start again.
好
OK.
但是我哪里都不想去 我就想在家待着
But I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to be home.
去特克斯和凯科斯群岛怎么样
What if I said, er... Turks and Caicos?
我还是宁愿在家
I'd say I'd want to be home.
好吧 那马尔代夫呢 开曼群岛呢
OK, Maldives then? Cayman Islands?
我们现在有危险吗 -我们当然是安全的
We are not safe? - Of course we're safe! I just...
我们当然是安全的 努丽娅 我只想我们好好在一起
Of course we're safe, Nuria. I just wanna be us.
就我们三个
Just the three of us.
你什么时候回来
When are you coming home?
现在 很快 我已经在路上了
Now. Soon. I mean, I'm on my way now.
好 那等你回家咱们再说吧
OK. Let's talk about it when you get home, then.
去特克斯和凯科斯群岛
Turks and Caicos.
去开曼群岛也行 只要你想
Cayman Islands, if you wish.
我爱你
I love you.
嗯
OK.
我也爱你
I love you.
赫雷斯机场
你好 谢谢 -谢谢
Hola, gracias. - Gracias.
加的斯 西班牙
这次是秘密行动
So, this is completely under the radar?
对 她是这么说的
Yeah, that's what she said.
还有谁知道
And who else knows?
就我和伊莎贝尔
Just me and Isabel.
现在加一个你
And now you.
你能叫上我 我还挺荣幸
I'm flattered you asked me along.
别高兴得太早 只因我没几个朋友
You shouldn't be. I just don't have that many friends.
如果他不在这呢
What if he's not here?
要么他本人在这 要么对他很重要的人在这
Either he's here, or someone important to him is.
像你的秘密那样不为人知
♪ Quiet as that secret you keep
但它会侵入你的梦境
♪ Still in your heart as you sleep...
像土地一样古老
♪ Old as the lay of the land...
像眼前事物一样冰冷
♪ Cold as all matters at hand
像歌♥谣那样绵长
♪ Long as the river of song
像这永不停息的世界一样疯狂
♪ Mad as the world it moves on
志比天高 超凡脱俗
♪ High as the heavenly sea
恶魔隐匿 在我心底
♪ Low lays the devil in me...
志比天高 超凡脱俗
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表