剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
她跟我们不一样 她需要我们的陪伴
She's not like us, Larry. She needs us there.
我想过去找她
I wanna go over.
咱们哪有这么多钱
Where we gonna get the money for that?
你可以跟诺曼要钱 -诺曼
You could ask Norman? - Norman?
诺曼有很多钱
Well, Norman has loads of money.
你跟他还有联♥系♥ 不是吗
You're in touch with him, aren't ya?
你知道他在哪吗 -我不能每次一有事
Do you know where he is? - I can't run to my wee brother
就去找我弟
every time we get in trouble.
这件事很严重 他们说她袭击了一名女警♥察♥
This is serious. They're saying she bottled a policewoman.
她需要我们
She needs us over there!
查尔斯
Charles.
嗨
Hi.
最近怎么样啊
How's it going man?
还算过得去
No pain.
有很多孩子哈 -总是有很多孩子
A lot of children, eh? - Always. Always children.
你没经历过这些吧
Different for you, no? You...
你是独生子吗 -是的
...You only child? - Yeah.
抱歉 -没事
Sorry. Sorry, um... - No.
查尔斯 我的英语说的很不好
You know, Charlie, my... My English is very difficult.
你总是这么说 阿尔瓦罗 但你的英语很好
You always say that, Alvaro, but you speak very good English.
得了吧 -真的
Nah. - No, it's...
我才是根本学不会西班牙语 所以没关系 -不 你的西语说的不错
Spanish is impossible for me, so it's all good... - No! Your Spanish is better.
真的吗 -是
Really? - Mm.
我从没跟你说过这些
You know, I never tell you.
但是每次你离开家
Always when you go away,
我就告诉大家
I tell everybody,
别担心 有我在这
don't worry. I here.
我会照顾好这个家 一切都没问题的
I look, everything is perfect, everything is OK.
所以 你有任何需要 随时跟我说
So... You need anything... Yeah.
交给我吧 -你人真好 阿尔瓦罗
I can do. - That's very kind, Alvero,
我很感谢你 真的
and I appreciate it. Honestly.
查尔斯 有一件事
Look, Charlie. One thing.
我有一个朋友 -好的
I have a friend, OK? - OK.
他有一间酒吧
And my friend has a... has a bar.
他想
And he offered to...
英语怎么说来着 想卖♥♥掉
How do you say... To, to sell, to sell. Yeah.
一部分 想卖♥♥掉半间
A part, half of the bar.
好的
OK.
如果你感兴趣
So, if you're interested,
我可以带你去见他
I can take you to my friend,
我们三个聊聊 看要不要买♥♥下来
and the three can speak, see if it's good.
听起来很不错 我很感兴趣
I think that would be... I think we should do that.
但是得等我
But I think maybe when I...
等我回来
...perhaps when I come back.
回到这里吗 -是的
Here? - Yeah.
稍等我一下 就一会儿
Do you know what? Give me one, one second.
家人们
Family!
快过来 吃饭了
Come on, let's eat!
开曼大都会银行:您有一条新的安全消息 请登录您的在线账户查看
我得打个电♥话♥
I've just gotta make a quick call.
现在吗
Now?
是的 很快就好
Yeah, I gotta... Er, it will be quick.
不是吧
For God's sake.
我马上回来
I'll be one minute.
快点啊
Quickly!
好的
Yeah.
查尔斯无时无刻不在工作
Charles is always working.
确实
Of course.
但看看他努力工作换来的这一切
But look what he's been able to achieve working like this.
你找对人了
You've really landed on your feet with this guy.
别废话了 快过来坐着吃
Come on, shut up. Sit down and eat.
快点 虾都要凉了
Come on, the shrimp is getting cold.
关于 375 万欧元收款的回复:无法确认付款人身份
资金来自账户:DE89372400442532017000 慕尼黑 利奥波德街 慕尼黑PFB
慕尼黑
不是吧 又来 -对不起
No. Not again, please. - I'm so sorry.
服了 -是啊
Oh, come on. - I know.
这些人知道今天是他的生日 但他们就是这么不近人情
They know it's his birthday. They just have no empathy, these people.
太抱歉了 -你昨天才刚回来
I'm so sorry. - You arrived only yesterday.
我知道
I know, I know I did.
各位 真是太抱歉了 我得走了
Guys, I'm so sorry, I'm gonna have to head off.
再见了 小家伙
Bye, bye little one. Bye, bye.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我爱你 我很快就回来
I love you. I'll see you soon. I'll see you soon.
再见 -我开车送你吧
Ciao. - OK, I'm driving you.
不用了 我叫了出租车
No, I booked a cab.
不准坐出租车
No taxi!
你不能就这么离开 -不 我就要送你 -查尔斯
You can't leave this. - No, I'm driving you. - Charlie.
我还在这呢 放心
Hey, I here, OK?
好的 谢谢你 阿尔瓦罗
Yeah. Thanks, Alvaro.
再见
Bye, guys.
再见 -再见 -再见
Bye!Adios! - Ciao! - Bye!
再见 -跟爸爸说再见
Bye! - Say bye, Daddy!
德国联邦情报局说 保安以为见到的是拉尔夫
The BND said the guard was convinced he was talking to the real Ralf.
说话的声音和语调一样 爱挖苦人
The voice, the intonation, the sarcasm.
很明显 他没有任何破绽
Apparently, everything was perfect.
这个人很擅长模仿
So our man is a mimic.
他擅长模仿 那他的语言能力肯定很强
And if he's a mimic, he's good with language,
所以他不一定是德国人
so he's not necessarily German.
放大背包给我看看
Er, enlarge the backpack for me?
防水帆布包
Waxed canvas.
很聪明地把商标去掉了
Of course he's taken the maker's tab off.
再放大 我看看商标位置
Enhance that so I can see where it was.
截几张图
Yeah. Grab some screenshots of that.
可以了 继续吗
Done. Shall I move on?
好的
Yeah.
他是右撇子
So he's righthanded...
停
Oh whoa, stop it there.
放大
Enlarge.
再放大
Keep going.
停停停
Whoa stop, stop, stop.
勃朗宁高威力三型手♥枪♥
Browning HiPower. Mark III.
明明可以选择威力更大的枪
Why would you go for a nine mil
为什么却要用九毫米手♥枪♥呢
when you could have something with a lot more stopping power?
你究竟有何意图
Why would you do that?
塞维利亚 西班牙
就这样吗
That's it?
你的心思又飘到工作上去了
You've gone to that place again.
我的天啊 -我在这里
Oh my God. -I'm here.
我在这里呢
I'm here.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
爱
Yeah.
用西语说给我听
Say it to me in Spanish.
不要羞辱我
Don't humiliate me.
那用英语说吧
Then say it to me in English.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你好 -你好吗
Hola. - How are you?
安达卢西亚大街 奥恩扎街的拐角处 谢谢
Andalucia Avenue, on the corner of Onza street. Thank you.
好的
OK.
简单
♪ Easy ♪
简单
♪ Easy ♪
在我沉睡时
♪ It begs me ♪
它恳求我
♪ While I'm sleeping ♪
我渴望
♪ I desire ♪
第二次机会
♪ A second chance ♪
英国护照
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔·瑟斯克
我引火烧身
♪ I have set myself on fire ♪
很简单
♪ It's easy ♪
别和我过不去
♪ Don't mess with me ♪
我在火焰中
♪ As I die ♪
死去
♪ In the flames ♪
我在火焰中燃烧
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表