剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
让乌达查做好乌达查
"Let UDC be UDC."
他肯定喜欢
He'll love it.
四号♥无人机已起飞 开始传输信♥号♥♥
"Drone four airborne and transmitting."
塔林 爱沙尼亚
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系 我得搜下你的身
No worries. I'm just gonna have to pat you down.
手臂抬起来 可以把手臂伸展开吗
Raise your arms. Could you put your arms out?
哦我知道了 可能是这个
Do you know what? It's probably... It's probably that.
哦 没事 您可以带钱包
Oh, well you're allowed to have your wallet.
我得扫一下你身上
Just gonna check.
没问题
All clear.
太好了 嗯 -您的手♥机♥
All good. Yeah. - Here's your phone.
谢谢你 -尽情享受吧
Oh, thank you. - Enjoy the concert.
我会的
I will.
第一阶段开始 打开隔音墙
Stage one engaged, opening the acoustic wall.
无酒精啤酒
One non-alcoholic beer.
你变了
You changed.
对
Yeah, um... Yeah.
我得到的消息说
'So, I've been given some information.'
豺狼又接了一单
The Jackal's been contracted for another hit.
目标是谁 -我只知道代号♥
Who's the target? - All I have is a codename
罗丹 -你不知道是谁
Rodin. - You don't know who it is?
目前还不知道 -伊莎贝尔怎么说
No. Not yet. - What's Isabel say?
我还没告诉她
I haven't told her-
你还没告诉你领导 什么情况
You haven't told your boss? What the fuck?
我不知道还能信任谁 文森特
I don't know who I can trust right now, Vince.
特别是在白俄♥罗♥斯♥行动之后
Especially after Belarus.
所以 有哪些人事前知道白俄♥罗♥斯♥的行动
So, who knew about Belarus?
303里
In 303...
达米安 欧斯
Damian, Osi,
当然还有伊莎贝尔
Isabel, obviously.
卡弗已经在调查了
Carver's on the job now,
现在是地毯式找内鬼
so it's a full-blown mole hunt.
罗丹的事情你准备怎么办
What you gonna do about Rodin?
我也不知道啊
I don't know, man.
如果连组织都不能相信 我怎么找到这个人呢
How am I supposed to find this man if I can't trust my organisation?
是啊
Yeah.
听起来糟透了 朋友
Sounds like you're fucked, mate.
是吗 -所以 咱们好好喝一杯
Really? - So, why don't we get you a proper drink,
点几杯鸡尾酒 一些烈酒
get a few cocktails, maybe some shots.
我得回去照顾女儿 她一个人在家
Erm... I've gotta get back to my daughter, she's on her own.
保罗呢 -他出差去了
Where's Paul? - He's on a work trip.
怎么样
How's that going?
你说出差 -我说你们的婚姻
The work trip? - The marriage?
挺好的 -挺好的
It's good. - "Good."
你们在一起都聊什么啊
What do you guys even talk about?
大学老师和爱玩枪的人
A college professor and a gun nut?
很多话题啊 -比如
Lots of stuff. - Like what?
就一些事嘛
Stuff.
一些事
"Stuff."
闭嘴
Shut up.
打开声罩 四 三 二
Opening the sound canopy in four, three, two-
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
有人把手♥机♥交过来吗
Has anyone handed a phone in?
这里没有
No, nothing here.
抱歉 没有人捡到手♥机♥
I'm sorry. No-one's handed a phone in.
糟了 -嗯
Oh, fuck. - Yeah.
那部手♥机♥很重要
I need that phone.
我们的手♥机♥都很重要 -是啊
Well, we all need our phones. - Yeah.
好吧 谢谢你
Yeah, OK. Thank you.
等等 跟我来
You know what? Erm, come with me.
你给我下电♥话♥号♥码
I'm gonna need your number.
好 我直接输吗 -好 你输吧
Yeah, shall I put it in? - Yeah. Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
输好了 -谢谢
There you go. - Thanks.
哦 找到了
Oh. Jackpot.
太棒了
Encouraging.
哦 我看到了
Oh, I see something.
给您 -哦 太好了
Here it is. - Oh, yeah.
你救了我一命 太感谢你了
You are a hero. Thank you so much.
不用客气 -你叫什么
You're welcome. - What's your name?
拉斯穆斯 -拉斯穆斯
Erm, Rasmus. - Rasmus.
谢谢你 拉斯穆斯
Thank you, Rasmus.
我叫彼得
I'm Peter.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
有人吗
Hello?
啊 天呐 贾思敏
Ah, God. Jasmine!
贾思敏
Jaz?
贾思敏
Jaz?
你这个母亲做得也太差劲了吧
What kind of mother are you?
我和贾思敏在这等了你好几个小时
Me and Jasmine have been waiting for hours.
我要让你亲眼见证
I want you to see this.
你还好吗 我看看 你没事
You OK? Show me. You're OK, you're OK.
给 拿上这个 快跑
Here, take this. Go. Go.
告诉我诺曼在哪
You're gonna tell me where Norman is. Right now.
操你 -操♥我♥
Fuck you. - Fuck me?
这里是我家
You're in my house!
我问你答
Tell me everything I need to know.
不然我在这杀了你
Or you die. Right here.
动手吧
Go ahead.
动手吧
Do it.
妈
Mum!
拉斯穆斯
+372 89076 4937
保存联♥系♥人
拉里·斯托克 你被捕了 罪名是非法监禁
Larry Stoke, you're arrested for force imprisonment
以及严重的故意伤人
and intent to cause grievous bodily harm.
你可以保持沉默 但可能会影响辩护
You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence...
这是个多么邪恶的游戏
♪ What a wicked game to play...
他说你杀了他女儿
He said you killed his daughter.
当然没有
Of course not.
没事吧
Cool.
让我对你魂牵梦萦
♪ To make me dream of you
这是多么邪恶的话语
♪ What a wicked thing to say
说你从未有此感受
♪ You never felt this way
这是多么邪恶的事情
♪ What a wicked thing to do
让我对你魂牵梦萦
♪ To make me dream of you
而我
♪ And I-I
我不愿坠入爱河
♪ Don't wanna fall in love...
你好
Hello.
而我
♪ And I-I
不愿坠入爱河
♪ Don't wanna fall in love
而我
♪ And I-I
不愿坠入爱河
♪ Don't wanna fall in love
这世界只会让你心碎
♪ This world is only gonna break your heart
你知道的
♪ You know I-I
这世界只会让你心碎
♪ This world is only gonna break your heart
我啊
♪ I-I
不愿坠入爱河
♪ Don't wanna fall in love
再一次
♪ Again
爱上你
♪ With you...
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表