剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
你就是个寄生虫 跟爸一样
You're a parasite. Just like dad.
别这么说我
Don't say that!
我不是寄生虫 我和爸不一样 不许你再这么说我 听到没
I'm not a parasite, l'm not like dad. lt's the last time you tell me I'm like dad, do you hear-
我不想再见到你
Get out of my life!
你们快过来
You have to come...
有辆车着火了 我没看到有人
The car is on fire, l cannot see anyone.
你们快来
You have to come right away, yes right away ...
我在里面
Sir, I'm in here!
我在里面 -听到了
Sir, I'm in here! - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你能不能帮我出去
Can you... Can you... Can you get me out, please?
你能帮忙吗 你能打开车门吗
Can you help? Can you go open that door?
当然 我试试
Yeah, alright. I can try.
谢谢 -我已经报♥警♥了 马上就好
Thank you. Can you... - I called the police. Just a second.
你得帮我出去 -等一下
You're gonna have to help me out. - Wait.
好了吗 抓住我的手 -拉我一把 好了
Ready? Grab my hand. - Give me a hand. - Ready.
一 二 三-好
One, two, three... - Yep.
该死
Shit.
你在流血 我叫救护车
You are bleeding. I'm gonna call the medic.
好
OK.
好吧
Alright.
那是你的车 -是的
That's your van? - Yes.
钥匙在哪
Yeah, where are the keys?
在车上
In the van.
求你不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
好吧 都没有问题
OK, no questions,
那我之后不想听到什么借口
so I expect no excuses.
非常感谢各位 再见
Thank you very much, people, have a very lovely day.
教授 我有一个问题
I have a question, Professor.
什么问题
What's your question?
我的问题是
My question is...
你能回家吗
..can you come home, please?
我已经退出了
I've left. I'm out.
真的吗 -没错
Really? - Yes.
我听了你的话
I heard everything that you said...
我选择家庭
and I choose my family.
我并没有让你在我们和工作之间抉择
Didn't ask you to choose between us and your job.
我只是让你平等地对待工作和我们 -我会的
Just asked you to want us as much. - I do.
你之后打算干啥
And what will you do instead?
呆在家里 支持你
I'll just stay home and support you for a change.
买♥♥东西
Hmm. Go to the shops and...
做饭
cook and...
叠衣服 -好了好了 请不要这样
fold things. - OK, please... don't.
这听上去太可怕了
That all sounds extremely terrifying.
我已经远离家庭太久了
Look, I've been away... a lot.
我很清楚 我忽视了你们
And I'm very aware that I've neglected you.
而我从未
And I never really...
好好感谢你这么多年照顾贾思敏
thanked you for all the years of looking after Jas...
算了吧 你不需要谢我
Come on, you don't need to thank me for that.
我是他父亲
I am her father.
我没有所有问题的答案
I don't have all the answers to all of the questions.
我也知道你要问很多问题
And I know they'll be many.
我只想我的丈夫回来
I just want my husband back.
开始吧
Here we go.
你自己小心一点
You want to watch yourself.
为什么
Why?
他说什么 -我说不出口
What did he say? - Well, I can't even repeat it.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
你们会说英语吗
Do you speak English, by any chance?
我们尽量 -我是理查德
We do our best. - I'm Richard.
我是莉兹 -嗨 莉兹
Liz. - Hi, Liz.
这个暴脾气的家伙是我丈夫 崔弗
This grumpy sod's my husband, Trevor.
嗨 崔弗
Hi, Trevor.
是这样 抱歉打扰你们
Look, I'm so sorry to disturb the peace,
但是 我是真的很不舒服
but, er... I'm actually not feeling at all well.
可怜的人啊 -是啊
Oh, you poor thing. - Well, no,
我的手已经失去知觉有几分钟了
I basically lost the feeling in my hand for a few minutes and, er...
我有高血压的坎坷病史
well I have a bit of a chequered history with high blood pressure.
你得去医院 理查德
You need to get to hospital, Richard.
不是大事
Well, do you know, I'm sure it's absolutely nothing,
但我刚和我妻子通了电♥话♥ 她人在萨夫伦瓦尔登
but I just spoke to my wife, who's back in Saffron Walden,
你也能想到的 她完全崩溃了
and as you can imagine, she's gone into a total tailspin
还坚持不让我自己开车去
and is insisting that I don't drive myself.
所以
So...
我在想 我是否有可能
well, I just was wondering if there was any chance
说服你们开车送我去医院
that I could persuade you to drop me at a hospital.
我刚在手♥机♥上查了 十五分钟车程内就有医院
I've checked on my phone, there's one about 15 minutes away.
小伙子 我们开车带你去
Let's get you to hospital, lad.
谢谢 你们人真好
Thank you. That's very kind.
贾斯敏 你涂唇釉了吗 -是的
Jas, are you wearing lip gloss? - Yeah.
挺好看的
Ah. It's nice.
你想玩游戏或者干点什么吗
Do you wanna play a game or something?
贾斯敏 帮你妈妈找份新工作吧 好吗
For the love of God, Jas, please. Help your mum find a new job, OK?
也为了我们想想 -算了吧
For all our sanity. - Forget it!
别闹了 行吗
Stop. OK?
苏格兰帽椒是世界上最辣的辣椒之一
你不打算加点苏格兰帽椒吗
Are you gonna add any, like, scotch bonnet?
你上次做咖喱都多久以前的事了
Excuse me, when was the last time you made a curry?
别打扰我做菜 -就不
Get out of my kitchen. - No...
你好 贾斯敏吗 -是的
Hello. Jasmine? - Yeah.
你妈妈在里面吗
Is your mum in?
在 进来吧 -谢谢
Yeah. Come in. - Thank you.
妈妈 - 怎么了
Mum. - What?
怎么了
Yeah?
很抱歉登门打扰
Sorry to disturb you at home.
嗨 -你好
Hi. - Hello.
我们是否能聊一下
I wondered if we could have a conversation.
贾斯敏 来 我们
Er, Jas, come on. Let's, erm...
进屋请脱鞋 -好的 -谢谢
We take our shoes off. - Right. - Thank you.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
布罗斯沃斯庄园真的很美
Brodsworth Hall and Gardens is really lovely.
布罗斯沃斯庄园是英格兰现存最完整的维多利亚时期乡间别♥墅♥之一
那里有漂亮的生态步道
There's some lovely nature walks.
黑山1号♥边境
剩余时间 1小时21分钟 7.2公里
小丹尼 他是我们最小的孙子
Little Danny, he's our youngest grandson,
他有精神问题
he's on the spectrum.
但挺乖的
But he's as good as gold.
他只喜欢哈米什
He just loves Hamish.
谁是哈米什
Who may Hamish be?
野生动物园里的北极熊
Polar bear in the wildlife park.
丹尼太喜欢北极熊了
Danny just loves him to bits.
对吧 崔弗 -超爱
Doesn't he, Trevor? - Loves him.
医院在哪
Where is this hospital?
都她妈开了半个小时了
Been driving for bloody half an hour.
恐怕我们的行程要调整一下
Well, I'm afraid there's been a bit of a change of plan.
我们现在要去黑山边境
Er, we're gonna head to the Montenegro border.
去哪 -黑山边境
The what? - The Montenegro border.
大概还要开79分钟
It's about 79 minutes away.
我们不能去黑山边境 -我们才不去他妈的黑山
We can't go to the border. - We're not going to bloody Montenegro.
没有商量的余地
I'm afraid I'm not asking. I'm insisting.
理查德 你
Oh, now, Richard. You...
崔弗
Trevor.
他有枪
He's got a gun.
只要你们配合我 我就不会用它
I will not use it as long as you do exactly as I tell you.
你们愿意配合吗 莉兹
Will you do that, Liz?
愿意吗 -愿意
Yeah? - Yes.
好
OK.
崔弗 你呢
Trevor?
愿意 -很好
Yes. - Good.
也请不要担心
And please don't worry,
因为这一切都会很快结束
cos this will all be over very soon.
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表