剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
确实
You did.
但我买♥♥的是对的
But I didn't.
妈的
Oh, shit.
西德妮展开了追求行动 -去死吧 里奇
Syd making moves. -Fuck off, Richie.
劳动力
小卡门来电
卡门? -嘿 皮特
Carm? -Hey, Pete.
嘿
Hey.
还好吗? -没事 我挺好
Everything okay? -Yeah. No, I'm good.
只是舒格尔没接我的电♥话♥
I just... Sugar wasn't picking up her phone.
我只是… -等一下
Look, I was just... -Hold on. Hold on.
我去找娜塔
Let me get Nat.
不 对不起 我… -娜塔?
No. I just... I'm sorry, I... -Nat?
我想跟你说件事
I wanted to talk to you about something.
我想为上次的事
I wanted to apologize...
道歉
...for last time.
我去了紧急医疗中心 他们给了我处理伤口的东西
I went to urgent care and they gave me some stuff to put on it, and...
我不应该…
No, I shouldn't...
嘿 娜塔 等一下 我去叫她
Hey, Nat. Hold on, let me grab her.
好 -我去叫她 等一下
Okay. -Let me get her, one second.
没问题 -怎么了?
No problem. No problem. -What?
发生了什么事? -是小卡门
What is going on? -It's Carmy.
他为什么打给了你? -我不知道
Why is he calling you? -I don't know.
你给皮特打电♥话♥了? -你一直都不接电♥话♥
You calling Pete? -You won't pick up the phone.
我在做晚饭
I'm making dinner.
你听见我道歉了吗?
Did you hear I apologized?
所以呢? -西塞罗刚才来了
So? -Cicero was here.
我听说了 我还听说 窗户上贴着丙级的通知书
Yeah, I heard. I also heard there's a C in the window.
很好
Nice.
听我说 舒格尔…
Listen, Sugar...
我半夜醒来 用没开封的冷冻食品做饭
I woke up in at night cooking some wrapped frozen shit,
差点把公♥寓♥弄着火
I almost set my apartment on fire.
这种事经常发生吗?
Does that happen a lot?
有时
Sometimes.
你看那东西了吗?
Did you look at the thing?
没有 我没看
No, I didn't look at the thing.
我和皮特最近经常去 那里很不错
Pete and I have been going lately,and it's actually been really nice.
皮特当然会去了 -闭上你的臭嘴
Yeah, of course Pete would go. -Shut the fuck up.
你让我闭嘴? -不是你 亲爱的
You want me to shut the fuck up? -Not you, sweetie.
你什么都没说 -收到
You didn't say anything. -Copy that.
你在做什么? -妈妈的鸡肉拿手菜
What are you making? -Mom's chicken.
听着 我没事
Look, I'm... I'm fine.
你知道 只是我有时候呼吸困难
Really, you know, I just have trouble breathing sometimes,
尖叫着醒来 -什么?
and I wake up screaming. -What?
我认识的很多人都会无缘无故地尖叫
I know tons of people that cry out of nowhere.
柠檬嫩煎小鸡肉片
我又发给你了一次
Okay, I just sent it to you again.
我不想让你烦心
I don't want to bother you.
不 你没有让我烦心
No, you're not bothering me.
但那种情况仍然很吓人
But that isn't like unscary.
呼吸困难是什么时候开始的?
When did the breathing problem start?
我觉得可能是在纽约时开始的
I think maybe sometime in New York.
我每天上班前都会呕吐
I was throwing up every day before work.
还真是没有压力哦
Okay, well, that sounds chill.
我还挺喜欢的
I kind of dug it.
你喜欢呕吐?
You dug throwing up?
不 呕吐的感觉很糟糕
No, no, no. It was awful.
那位主厨是个混♥蛋♥
Chef was a piece of shit.
那你为什么还留在那里工作?
Then why'd you stay there?
我不知道
I don't know. Um...
人们喜欢那里的食物
People loved the food.
感觉很棒
It felt good.
主厨们总说他们的工作里 很重要的一项是照顾别人 对吗?
Chefs always say a big part of the job is taking care of people, right?
对 应该是吧
Yeah, yeah. No, I guess.
那么 照顾不了自己就照顾不了别人
You can't really do that if you're not taking care of yourself then.
你跟我说这些事 我很欣慰
And I like when you tell me things.
你就看看那东西吧
Just... I'm asking you to look at the thing.
寻求帮助是正常的
It's okay to ask for help.
我懂 真的
I understand. I do.
好
Okay.
小卡门
好
Yes.
小迈克尔
我们需要你去前台
Yo, we need you out front.
马上就去
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll be right there.
主厨 上灶啦 两道辣椒鸡肉 两道辣椒香肠 两道摩泰台拉香肚
Chef, let's fire. Two chicken pepper. Two sausage pepper. Two mortadella.
两道辣椒鸡肉 两道辣椒香肠 两道摩泰台拉香肚 好
Two chicken pepper. Two sausage pepper. Two mortadella, chef.
谢谢 主厨 -不客气 主厨
Thank you, chef. -Yes, chef.
上灶 加一道辣椒香肠 加一道摩泰台拉香肚
Fire, one more sausage pepper. One more mortadella.
加一道辣椒香肠 加一道摩泰台拉香肚 好的
One more sausage pepper. One more mortadella, chef.
莴苣的味道可以再重一点 我觉得
Could go a little heavier on the lettuce, I feel.
已经重一点了 -对
It's heavier. -Yeah.
好吃极了 谢谢 主厨
Pretty, thank you, chef.
好 上灶 加一道辣椒香肠 再加两道摩泰台拉香肚
Okay, let's fire one more sausage pepper. Two more mortadella.
加一道辣椒香肠 加一道摩泰台拉香肚
One more sausage pepper. One more mortadella.
两道摩泰台拉香肚 -两道摩泰台拉香肚 主厨
Two mortadella. -Two mortadella, chef.
很好 谢谢你 主厨
Gorgeous. Thank you, chef.
你要来报单吗? -不用 开始吧
Wanna line change? -No, no, no, no. Open up.
好
Okay.
谢谢你今天送里奇去买♥♥东西 -小事一桩
Thank you for taking Richie today. -Oh! Yeah. No sweat.
你想让我明天过来吗?
Do you want me to come in tomorrow?
来吧 你被雇佣了
Please. Yeah, you're hired.
是吗? -对 你是厨师长
Yeah? -Yes. You're pass chef.
谢谢你 主厨
Thank you, chef.
帮厨
Can I get hands, please?
上灶 加一道辣椒香肠 -加一道辣椒香肠 主厨
And fire one more sausage pepper. -One more sausage pepper, chef.
谢谢你 主厨
Thank you, chef.
紧迫感
嘿 你把洞补好了吗?
Yo! You fixed that hole?
补好了 卫生局会回来检查吗?
Yeah. Yeah. Is the Health Department coming back?
我觉得会
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
该死的西塞罗 -西塞罗
Fucking Cicero. -Cicero.
原汁原味芝加哥牛肉
厨房♥里都好吗? -都好
We all good in there? -Yeah.
得吸支烟 今天一根都没抽
Yeah, I'm just gonna burn one, haven't had one all day.
一会儿见 好吗? -好
I'll see you a sec, all right? -Yeah.
妈的!
Fuck!
来自舒格尔 这是网址
来自舒格尔 这是匿名戒酒会 家庭小组的地址
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表