剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
没事的
It's okay.
我懂
I know.
-哟 -哟 11公斤?
-Yo. -Yo. 25 pounds?
-11公斤 不 我订了90公斤 -付了11公斤的钱
-25 pounds. No, no, no. I ordered 200. -Paid for 25.
去跟卢说
Take it up with Lou.
对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不 我是想说 你真好心
No, no, no. I mean, that's really nice of you.
Uh-huh.
不 这么困难还能开门营业 我们真的很感激
Yeah. No, no, we're really grateful to still be open after everything.
对 听着 我…
Yeah. So, listen, I, um...
我还在熟悉环境
I'm still trying to figure this place out.
逾期 欠费
了解迈克尔是怎么经营餐馆的 我想把钱给你
Michael was doing everything. I want to get you your money.
迈克尔·博扎托 2022年2月22日卒
对 不 我也想他
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, I miss him. I miss him, too.
对
Yeah.
好
Okay.
不 没事 对
No, it's good. Yeah.
好 还是谢谢你了 对
Okay. Thanks, anyway. Yeah, yeah.
再见
Bye.
妈的!
Fuck!
蛋蛋破坏者!
Ballbreaker!
蛋蛋碎了!
Ball broken!
继续吗 再试一次
-安静! -不要拔 他妈的
-Shut up! -No, no, no, no, puta.
请勿关闭
-Don't unplug it. -I know what it means.
-别拔 -我知道那是什么意思
你拔了 它就不好使了
You unplug it, it won't work again.
多久没清空里面的钱了?
When was the last time you emptied these?
我不知道
I don't know.
蛋蛋破坏者冠军赛
选择角色
嘿 奇奇 是我 卡门 那个卖♥♥肉的还在吗?
Hey, Chi-Chi, it's Carmy. Still got the meat connect?
原汁原味芝加哥牛肉
你切蔬菜的技术真高
You cut vegetables like a bitch.
别用围裙擦手 主厨
Don't wipe your hands on your apron, Chef.
猪厨?
Jeff?
主厨
Chef.
不对劲啊 这些拱形线是画上去的
We got issues. This arcuate's painted.
就是画上去的 二战时不能随便用铜
No shit. They conserved copper during World War II.
所以才没有铆钉吗?
That's why there's no rivets?
对 你很懂行啊
Yes. How do you not know that?
我他妈的并不懂
Because I fucking don't.
这是原版大E赤耳牛仔裤 好吗 1944年的
This is original Big E Redline Selvedge. All right? From 1944.
今晚你在eBay上出手 就能拿到1250美元
You can get $1250 for that on eBay tonight.
-还差550美元 -加上这些
-I'd still be five-and-a half short. -Add this.
-我又不是零钱机 -那是三百美元
-What am I, a Coinstar? -That's three hundo.
三百美元 然后呢?
Three hundo plus what?
加一件 1955年灯芯绒里子牛仔夹克
Plus a 1955 blanket-lined Type 3.
-有褶饰? -有褶饰
-Pleated? -Pleated.
成交
Sold.
纳格斯牛肉
今天举♥行♥蛋蛋破坏者冠军赛
仅此一天!
赢家通吃! 地点 牛肉店
嘿 舒格尔
Hey, Sugar.
听着 我需要你帮个忙
Yeah. Look, I need your help.
不 不是那样的
No. No, no, no. It's not like that.
我需要那件迈克给我的夹克
Yeah, I need that jacket that Mike gave me.
你能把它送到店里来吗?
Yeah, look, can you bring it here?
谢谢 好
Thank you. Okay.
对 好 再见
Yeah. Yeah. All right. All right. Bye.
嗨 你好
Hi. Hello.
嗨
Hi.
我是西德妮
I'm Sydney.
之前打过电♥话♥应聘副厨师长的职位
I called about the sous position.
-今天开始实习 -对
-I'm staging today. -Right.
-妈的 对不起 我是卡门 -好
-Shit. Sorry. Yes. Carmy. -Yeah.
-来 给我你的 谢谢 -不客气
-Here. You can give me... Thank you. -Yes.
西德妮·阿达姆
Uh, Alinea, Smoque, Avec... That's some serious heat.
阿丽娜 斯莫克 都是有名的餐馆
这是…
What's...
UPS是哪家餐馆 在芝加哥吗?
What's UPS? That's in Chicago or?
联合包裹服务
Uh, United Parcel Service.
-妈的 原来是那个UPS呀 -那个快递公♥司♥ 对
-Shit. That's the UPS. Yeah. -The one... The mail... Yeah.
你在那里做什么工作?
What'd you do for them?
开车 靠这份工作赚钱 读完烹饪学校 所以…
Drove. Paid my way through culinary school, so...
-美国烹饪学院? -美国烹饪学院 对
-CIA? -CIA, yeah.
那你怎么想来这里工作?
Okay. So what are you doing here?
你知道 这里…
You know, this...
我小时候 我爸最爱来这里吃饭
This was my dad's favorite spot when I was a kid.
每周日都来
Come here every Sunday.
这里意义特殊
Special place.
很好
Good. Um...
该做什么你都知道了
Okay, so you know the drill.
我们…你来做家庭餐 一份肉加三份配菜
We... You're going to make family. It's meat plus three.
-我们两点左右吃饭 -明白 很好 酷
-And we eat around 2:00. -Yeah, heard. Dope. Cool.
怎么了?
What's up?
我能问你个问题吗
Can I just, like, ask you a question, maybe?
当然 问吧
Of course. Yeah.
我认识你
I know who you are.
-是吗? -是的
-Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
你可是全美最佳餐厅里
I mean, you're the most excellent CDC at the most excellent restaurant
最棒的行政主厨
in the entire United States of America.
该我问你在这里做什么才对吧
So, what are you doing here, I guess?
做三明治
Making sandwiches.
-蒂娜 易卜拉欣 -卡门
-Tina. Ebraheim. -Carmen.
-牛肉呢? -烤箱里呢
-Where is beef? -In the oven.
蒂娜 做锅新鲜的 蔬菜什锦配菜好吗?
Tina, can you start a new jardinière?
我得先拿到茴香 猪厨
I need my fennel first, Jeff.
-卡门 -易卜拉欣
-Carmen. -Ebraheim.
我需要牛肉
I need my beef.
然后还要准备洋葱 土豆
Then I do onions, then potatoes.
-我们是有体系的 -你可以把它们锤松、焯水
-We have a system. -You can punch 'em, blanche 'em,
冷冻、油炸 然后再处理牛肉
freeze 'em, fry 'em before the beef.
-别在这里胡搞 -我什么都没搞
-Don't mess up our place. -I'm not messing anything up.
主厨 不要 拜托 请不要碰它
Chef, no! Please, please do not touch that.
你就听我这一次 不要碰
This is the one time you listen to me. Do not touch that.
-已经煮了12小时了 好吗? -那是我的锅 猪厨
-That's been going for 12 hours, okay? -That's my pot, Jeff.
-谁都知道的 -确实是她的锅
-Everybody knows. -That's her pot.
-那是我的锅 -那就用别的锅
-That's my pot. -Use another pot.
用别的锅 求你了 主厨 好吗 转角有人!
Please. Chef. All right? Corner!
马科斯 今天面包的量要加倍
Marcus, double order of bread today.
-好吗? -拜托
-Okay, Chef? -Come on.
我上周就告诉你了 和面机坏了
I've been telling you the mixer's fucked.
我得自己和面
I gotta do this by hand.
蒂娜总乱调温度 发面受到了影响
Tina keeps messing with the temperature, it's fucking up my rise.
蒂娜 我知道你是会讲英语的
Tina, I know you speak English.
马科斯 我们连经营成本都赚不到 供应商切断了我们的供应
Marcus, we're not meeting dailies. Vendors are cutting us off.
现在我没这个钱
I don't have the money right this second.
但我会给你搞台新的和面机 好吗? 我保证
But I will get you a new mixer. Okay? I promise you.
卡门 门铃响了
Carmen, buzzer.
送牛肉的来了 来 给我搭把手
That's the beef. Come on, give me a hand.
今天每份的分量小一些 主厨
Smaller. Smaller fry scoops today, Chef.
-身后有人 什么体系? -不合体系
-Behind! What is this system? -Not system.
-迈克尔的体系 -卡门 有个女孩子
-Michael's system. -Carmen, there's a girl.
那是西德妮 她今天来给我们帮忙
That's Sydney. She's helping us today.
迈克尔的体系说不通
Michael's system makes no sense.
-我自有道理 -马科斯
-I'm saying something. -Marcus.
你是我最爱的贱♥人♥
You are my favorite bitch.
你英语有进步啊 绑♥架♥了某位船长?
Your English is getting tight. Kidnap a ship captain?
你妈跟我上♥床♥时教我的
Your mom teach me during sex.
说那种话可不好 你掌握要领了
Oh, that's not cool. That's how you're doing it.
嘿 太好了
Hey, yo.
今天帮我做果盘 好吗?
Set up a compost for me today?
-我先处理下手头上的事 -很好 谢谢
-After I do my thing in the place. -Very clear. Thank you.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表