剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
"Couldn't turn off the sink. There's water leaking everywhere.
-“我谁也找不到” -真♥他♥妈♥的胡说
-"I couldn't find anyone." -Freaking malarkey.
“我反复给里克打电♥话♥”
"I repeatedly called Rick
“号♥码是 847 555 0186”
"at 847-555-0186."
号♥码听着耳熟吗 里奇?
Number sound familiar, Ricky?
耳熟 因为那是迈克尔的电♥话♥号♥码
Yeah, because that's Michael's number.
大家都不认真看数字 我的号♥码是312 哥们儿
Nobody looks at fucking digits anymore. I'm 312, dog.
那孩子 伙计
That kid, man.
那孩子
That kid.
-主厨 -干什么?
-Hey, chef. -What?
你下次可以按照我的要求 用盐层处理土豆吗?
Could you please use a salt bed next time like I asked?
-你为什么总盯着我不放? -因为那是我的工作
-Why are you always watching me? -'Cause it's just sort of my job.
还有 不要使用
Also maybe we don't use,
恶心的厨房♥毛巾
like, gross kitchen towels.
-事儿真多 -用刀
-Judgmental. -Just use a knife.
我觉得这不是多事
I don't think it's judgement,
健康和安全措施而已
I think it's just like health and safety, generally.
-好 -好的 知道了
-Cool. So. -God damnit. Okay. I got it.
-我只是想帮忙 -谢谢 我能行
-I'm just trying to help. -Yeah, thanks. I got it.
-谢谢 -能行
-Thank you. -Got it.
-谢谢 主厨 -能行
-Thank you, chef. -Got it.
那两个傻小子
Both of these fucking ninny boys.
他们当场叫了救护车
They called ambulances, right?
他俩被救护车送进医院了
They're both in ambulances, on the way to the hospital.
在你们身上浪费时间的医护人员
And then, what did the medical professionals,
怎么跟你们说的?
whose time you were wasting, say to you?
他说 “你们为什么那么做?”
He goes, "What the hell did you do that for?"
“你们为什么觉得”
What the fuck do you think
“他们的东西不辣 他们为什么要说谎呢?”
that their shit wasn't spicy, like, why would they lie about that?
伙计们好
What's up, dudes?
你好
-Yeah -What's up, man?
-你们欢声笑语的 -没有
You guys just laughing it up over here?
Nope.
冷藏箱里是什么?
Hey, what's in the cooler?
自♥制♥捉鬼果汁
Made, Ecto-Cooler.
真的吗 《捉鬼敢死队》里那种?
No way, like Ghostbusters?
对
-Yeah.
好像快见底了
Looks like it needs a refill.
我这就加
Yeah. Yeah, I'm on it.
天啊 生日聚会真棒
Damn, man. Fun birthday party. Huh?
不是吧
Whoa! No way.
简直一模一样 伙计
This is, like, identical, dude.
很好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
Busting makes me feel good
主题曲里的歌♥词
From the song.
我记得的
No, I remember.
对吧
Yeah.
现在是小睡时间吗?
What's it, like, nap time or something?
Huh?
真奇怪
-That's weird. -Huh.
-里奇 最近好吗? -我得…
-Richie. How you been, man? -I got to...
好
Cool, cool, cool.
伙计 真好喝啊
Wow, man. This is so good, dude.
-那就好 -太厉害了
-Good. Good. -Killed it.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks man.
我知道 有时挺尴尬…
Hey, I know that, you know, sometimes things are weird or whatever with...
-我们不用尴尬 -我算得上
-Oh, we don't have to do that. -Okay, but I'm,
-我算得上是个美食爱好者 -天啊 皮特
-you know, I'm a bit of a foodie. -Jesus Christ, Pete.
好吧 我知道那不怎么酷
Well, all right. I know that's not cool or whatever,
我只是想说
you know, I did just want to say that I followed
我一直在关注你的消息 伙计
everything you were up to out there, man and...
我知道需要很大的勇气 你才取得了那些成就
Just... I know how much courage that took for you, so.
我只想为你打气 知道吧?
And I just was pumped for you. You know?
我敢打赌 可能很多人都没意识到
I bet probably a lot of people don't realize,
做厨师需要付出多少努力 付出多少心血
like, how much work that must've took and dedication or whatever.
所以 我觉得那很酷 伙计
And so just... So I thought it was cool, man.
你姐也很支持你
And your sister, frickin' was really pumped for you.
非常支持你
Really, really pumped.
但她也非常想你
Yeah, but she also, you know, really missed you a lot, too.
-谢谢你 皮特 -不客气 伙计
-Thank you. Thank you, Pete. -Yeah, man.
突然间觉得很累
Feeling tired all of a sudden.
那么说她不是真的忙于工作
So, she's not really busy at work, huh?
对 她是生你气了
Oh, no, she's pissed at you.
-我该给她个打电♥话♥的 -打很多通电♥话♥才对
-Yeah, I owe her a call. -Or, you know, like, 50 calls.
我不想多管闲事
I don't want to get in the middle of anything or whatever,
但她也不容易 知道吧
but, I mean, it was hard for her too, you know?
我得忙手上的活儿 好吗?
Look. I got to keep jamming here, all right?
我知道 我进去了
Yeah, I know, totally. I'm going to head in,
你走之前我们再聊聊
but I'll catch you before you cruise?
-好 -好的
-Yes. -Yeah. Cool. Cool.
这家伙简直逗死了
This freaking guy? Hilarious.
妈的
Fuck.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck. Shit.
又找到了些番茄酱
Got a little more ketchup here.
谢谢
Thanks.
Um...
怎么回事?
What?
别生气
Don't kill me.
快说
Oh, I can't wait for this.
我们把一瓶赞安诺撒在果汁里了
We, uh... We spilled a bottle of Xanax in the cooler.
他们死了吗?
What, are they fucking dead?
没有 我觉得他们只是在睡觉
No, no, no. I think they're just sleeping?
我觉得挺好
Actually, I'm kind of into it.
-是吗? -对
-Yeah? -Oh, yeah.
-继续好好干 你做得很不错 -好的
Keep up the good work. You're killing it.
All right.
要命
Fuck.
主厨们 准备品尝土豆了
Okay, chefs. Let's get ready to taste the potatoes.
妈的
Fuck.
拜托
Oh, come on. Come on, come on!
身后有人
Behind!
拜托
-Whoa. -Come on...
妈的 对不起
Fuck. Sorry, sorry.
-对不起 -没事
-Sorry. -It's cool.
妈的 怎么能这样 蒂娜!
Fuck! Come on, Tina.
对不起
Sorry.
妈的
Fuck.
你为什么帮我?
Why did you do this?
因为我没时间闲扯
Because I don't have time to fuck around.
不客气 主厨
You're welcome, chef.
还真不错
Damn.
-要咖啡吗? -不要
-Coffee? -No, no, I'm good.
那是什么时候照的?
When is that from?
公牛队蝉联冠军球迷派对 1992年 格兰特公园
Repeat party. Grant Park, '92.
你想他吗?
You ever miss him?
不大了解他 所以不想
Didn't really know him well enough to miss him.
你呢?
You?
有时候想 我们年龄相仿
Sometimes. You know, we were so close in age,
更像朋友 不像家人
more like... More like a friend than family.
你知道的 我们同时面对着
You know, we were... Same kind of problems
同样的问题 很有共同语言
around the same time. We had a lot to talk about.
听着不错
That sounds nice.
是不错
It was.
你最后一次跟他说话是什么时候?
When's the last time you talked to him?
20年前吧 我们大吵了一架
Around 20 years ago. We had a gnarly fight, man.
为什么吵架?
What was it about?
很多事
Million things.
毒品 酒 赌博
You know, drugs, alcohol, gambling,
主要是因为他总做蠢事
mostly 'cause he just insisted on doing stupid fucking shit all the time.
无论从事什么行业
He'd had a new career,
都是三分钟热度
like, every ten minutes.
开始想做经纪人 后来想做橄榄球防守教练
Wanted to be a broker, and then he wanted to be a defensive coordinator.
没开玩笑
I'm dead serious.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表