剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
我想尽量维持现状
I would like to hold on to that as long as I possibly can
妈的 小卡门
God damn it, Carmy.
-嘿 你收到了吗? -你说的是什么东西?
-Hey, did you get it? -What exactly is it I'm looking for?
Oh! Wow.
-对你特殊对待啊 -说吧
-You are special. -Yup.
有一个叫国税局的机构
There is something called the Internal Revenue Service, and they
-他们是收税的 -这个我知道
-collect taxes from human beings. -I know this.
这里的人
And the people in this place,
已经五年 没向那家政♥府♥机构纳过税了
they haven't given that government organization anything in five years.
不知道为什么 我居然是这家破餐馆的共有人
And somehow, I'm a co-owner in this nightmare.
如果我不缴纳税款 他们就要冻结我的房♥产了
And my home will be seized if I don't give them some money.
所以 过去的几天里 除了做本职工作 料理日常生活
Okay, so I've spent the last few days on top of my other job and my life,
我还帮你准备了文件 好跟他们达成协议
getting all of your documents in order, so, I can reach an agreement with them
少交一点税
to pay a smaller amount.
我需要你去店里 把2018年以来的工资记录拿给我
I'm gonna need you to go in there and to get the payroll records from 2018.
可以吗?
Can you do that?
-可以 -谢谢
-I can do that. -Thank you.
谁要冻结你的房♥产 舒?
Who's this seizing your house, Sug?
国税局 里奇
The IRS, Rich.
烦人的税
Tax shit. Yikes.
你才烦人呢
You're yikes.
-快去 小卡门 -我一下子就能找到
-Okay, go, Carmy. -I know exactly where it is.
谢谢
Thank you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you. Fuck you.
等等 还是“操♥你♥妈♥”
Wait a minute, it's a "fuck you."
文件怎么放得这么乱?
Why would he organize it like this?
-他去世了 我没法问他 -就…
-I'll ask him when he's not dead. -Just...
绿门酒馆 对外出租
妈的
Ass.
-我是不是应该戴个防毒面具? -不用
-Should I be wearing a gas mask? -Nah, man. You good.
那是谁?
Who's that?
理查德·哈特 他是哥本哈根 巴杰利烘焙坊的店主 非常牛逼
Oh. That's Richard Hart. Hart Bageri in Copenhagen. He's a bad motherfucker.
你还好吗 伙计?
Cool. You good, man?
挺好 你呢?
Yep. You?
挺好
Yeah, yeah. You know, if you
如果你需要帮忙之类的 什么都行 你知道…
need anything, like, whatever, you know...
帮什么忙?
Like what?
我不清楚 比如…我还是直说了吧
I don't know, like... Oh, fuck it.
在小熊队试训时 我在附属球队当球手
Look, when I tried out for the Cubs, I was playing on the farm team,
他们不肯让我进主队打球 我又身无分文
and they wouldn't put me up. And I was broke.
所以我培养出了 很强的找地方过夜的能力
And I got pretty good at figuring out places to stay.
伙计 我不是流浪汉
Bro, I'm not homeless.
那你干嘛把行李搬餐馆来了?
Then what's up with the nest?
我最近开始住在这里 好节省花在路上的时间
I just started sleeping here so I can save time on my commute.
我马上就要做出甜甜圈来了 它们一定得完美无瑕
I'm just so close to nailing these donuts and they got be perfect.
好吧 原来你是个疯子 真好
Okay, good. So, you're a psychopath? Cool.
我只是想做出完美的甜甜圈
I just want them to be perfect.
你想要完美 伙计 那就先洗个澡吧
You want perfection, bro? Start with a shower.
没那么大味儿吧 你以前真为小熊队效力吗?
It's not that bad. You used to play for the fucking Cubs?
手切三明治 牛肉 熟食
你没事吧?
You good?
喂
Yo.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
外边怪怪的
Feels weird out there.
酒吧关门了
Bar closed.
你总去那里吗?
You go there a lot?
不总去 我和店主不合
Nah. Owner and I don't really see eye-to-eye.
但知道它还开着 心里就觉得踏实 懂吧
But nice to know it was there, you know?
它已经成了周围环境的一部分
It was like a fixture.
就像洛根广场一样
Yeah, like Logan.
像柳条公园 比尔森这些地方
Wicker. Pilsen.
是啊
Yeah.
那些地方现在都完蛋了
They all suck now.
跟以前不一样了
They're different.
确实 跟以前不一样了
Yeah, they are different.
所以我才一直告诉你们 不要改变这家餐馆
That's why I keep telling you to stop fucking with this place.
我稍不留神就什么都变了样
You know, you let up a little bit, everything changes.
你没意识到 这里就像个脆弱的生态系统
You know, you don't realize, this is a delicate ecosystem,
靠一段共同的历史 爱 尊重
and it's held together by a shared history,
维系起来
and love, and respect.
委员会大楼的顶部有尊雕像
There's this statue on top of the Board of Trade.
女神 知道吧 雕像没有脸 人们问 “脸哪去了?”
Goddess, right? She has no face. People are like, "Where is her face?"
建筑师约翰·斯托尔斯 对 约翰·斯托尔斯说
And architect John Storrs, right, John Storrs goes,
“雕像竖立起来的时候 这栋楼是本市最高的建筑”
"When we put it up there, it was the tallest building in the city
“没人会看到雕像的脸 所以 我们就没费那个事”
"and no one was really gonna see her face, so we didn't bother to put one."
可现在的楼 一栋比一栋高
But now, every goddamn building is taller than the next one,
人人都看得到 这个没脸的小妞 真是…
and they all look out at this chick with no face, and it's just...
-他妈的怎么回事 谁开的枪? -蹲下 真♥他♥妈♥的
-Yo, what the fuck? Who's shooting man? -Keep it down. What the fuck.
-他妈的搞什么? -大家都没事吧?
-Are you fucking kidding me? -Everybody okay?
-你没事吧 -没事
-You good? -Yeah.
-斯威普斯 -操♥他♥妈♥!
-Sweeps. -Motherfuck!
大家都没事吧?
Everybody okay, yeah?
小型武器 听着像把手♥枪♥
-Small arms. A pistol. -Everybody straight?
-大家没事吧? -这里他妈的是怎么回事?
The fuck is going on around here?
-大家没事吧? -这里他妈的是怎么回事?
The fuck is going on around here?
里奇 别出去 你干什么呢 兄弟?
Yo, Richie. Don't go out there. What you doing, bro?
-喂 歪嘴约翰 -嘿 伙计
-Hey, yo. Crooked John. -Hey, man.
你好
What's up?
看见是谁朝我们的餐馆开枪了吗?
You guys see who shot up my window?
没看见 伙计 可真是把我吓坏了
I didn't see it, man. Scared the shit outta me, though.
听起来像把自♥制♥小手♥枪♥
Sounded like a little marble.
可不是嘛
Yeah, right?
也许是熊孩子 在拿妈妈的小口径手♥枪♥惹祸
Probably some dumb ass kid fucking with his mom's .22.
你们知道自己不该在餐馆外逗留
Listen, man, you know you guys aren't supposed to be hanging out here.
我让你们去那边待着
I asked you to hang out down there.
伙计 别报♥警♥
Man, don't call the cops.
约翰 别伤我的心 认识我那么久了 你还不了解我吗?
John. Don't hurt my feelings. How long have you known me?
我他妈的才不在乎你们做什么 跟谁打交道
I do not give a fuck what you do, or who you do it with.
我只要求你们到那边去 别太吵闹
All I ask is you do it over there, and keep it at a reasonable volume.
-但我们没法在那边待着 -为什么?
-But we can't chill over there, man. -Why?
那里很危险
It's dangerous.
危险?你们这帮混♥蛋♥身上都有武器
Dangerous? All you motherfuckers have weapons on you.
不是那种危险 是建筑工地带来的危险
It's a different dangerous. Construction dangerous.
那里停业了 里面都被清空了 要开轻食沙拉连锁店了
The vent went cold. The whole shit's gutted. Building a Sweetgreen.
有没有搞错 你知道吧 那家酒吧也关门了
Are you fucking kidding me right now? You know the bar's closed, too.
世道不好啊
It's getting ugly.
这样吧 帮我个忙 好吧?
All right, I'll tell you what. Do me a favor, okay?
到处打听一下 看看能不能查出来 是谁开的枪 去艾尔那家店问问
Ask around, see if you can sniff out who shot up my shit. Check Al's.
好
All right.
作为酬谢 你们可以待在这边
In exchange, you guys can hang out here.
但你们得消停点 懂吗?
But low pro, all right?
我不想听到任何噪音 不想听到帮派打斗
I don't want any noise, any fucking gangster shit popping off,
不许做任何吓走餐馆顾客的事
anything that's gonna freak out my customers, okay?
-好 -答应吗?
-All right. -You dig?
-答应 互相尊重 好吧? -好 谢谢 兄弟
-Dug. Respect. Okay? -All right. All right. Thanks, bro.
你们听到他的话了吧?
You heard him, okay?
这里真招我“喜欢”
-I love coming here. -Sugar.
-你没事吧? -没事 你呢?
-You okay? -Yeah, you?
妈的 我都不知道自己有没有事了
Yeah, fuck. I don't even know anymore.
应该报♥警♥吗?
Should we call the cops?
-不 -不
-No. -No.
-他们在清扫碎玻璃 -我知道
-They're sweeping glass up. -I know.
-星期二下午 -舒格尔
-Tuesday afternoon. -Sugar...
我的房♥子要没了
I'm gonna lose my house.
别给瘾君子当合伙人 45分钟后开店 主厨们!
Don't co-sign for a drug addict. 45 minutes to open, chefs!
-是 主厨 -是 主厨
-Yes, Chef. -Yes, Chef.
-继续深埋心理创伤 小卡门 -说这干什么 我不能关店
-Keep not processing trauma, Carm. -Dude, what? I can't close.
接着工作好了 就好像没有事情发生过
Keep working. It's like nothing ever happened.
窗户的玻璃被打碎了 大家都没事 仅此而已
A window got shot out, everybody is fine. The end.
-这就是我说的“深埋心理创伤” -娜塔莉
-That's what I'm saying. -Natalie.
小卡门
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表