剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
某个混♥蛋♥投资开了 艾德戴比威克斯餐厅
And then some asshole invests in Ed Debevics.
于是 他突然间就开起了餐馆
And, you know, suddenly he's a restauranteur.
那是他的典型行为
Sounds about right.
是的
Yeah.
可怜你妈了 她寸步不离地照料餐馆
Really stuck your poor mom with that place. Man.
一开始那里是全天候营业的 不可思议吧
I mean, don't you find it impossible being in there 24 hours a day?
我在那儿待五分钟 就开始想不好的事了
I'm in there for five minutes and I start thinking about bad shit.
-也许因此我才那么喜欢那里 -对
-That's probably why I like it so much. -Yeah.
也许因此你才想让它东山再起
Probably why you want to fix it, too.
也许吧
Probably.
就是想说 如果没经营好
Just, you know... Just don't be too disappointed
不要失望
if it doesn't necessarily happen.
好吧?
All right.
你知道我不会把它卖♥♥给你 对吧?
You know I'm not going to sell it to you, right?
我知道
I know that.
我梦见他了
I had a dream about him.
有一次 你♥爸♥还有我
Once, your dad, we were up in, um,
去了日内瓦湖 或者是别的地方 我们在路上
Lake Geneva, or someplace, and we're going along.
开着一辆大越野车
We're driving along this car, big SUV.
他坐在副驾驶的座位上 我们开得很快 非常快
He's in the passenger seat and we're driving fast, like, really fast.
我控制不住
And I can't get control.
颠簸的车子晃得厉害
You know, it's like bumpy car's flying all over the place.
他不肯系上安全带
He wouldn't put on a seat belt.
突然间 一个小男孩
Suddenly this little kid, a little boy,
走到了路中间 我急刹车
he walks out in the middle of the road, I jam on the brakes really hard.
车子停下时都碰到那小孩的衣服了
Car stops like a millimeter away from him.
你♥爸♥飞出了挡风玻璃
But your dad, he goes flying through the windshield,
却一直都没落地
but he never lands.
他一直在飞
Well, he keeps on flying.
那个孩子呢?
What happened to the kid?
站在那里朝你♥爸♥挥手
He stood there waving at him.
说点让人高兴的事
Well, on a on a sunnier note,
欠我的钱 你可以少还两千了 祝贺你
you have, you have knocked two K off your tab. Congrats.
话锋转得太快了
Nice segue.
我是话锋之王
I'm a segue king.
那我现在欠你多少? 29万8千美金?
So what do we owe you now? $298,000?
29万8千零50
$298,050.
-怎么有个50美金的零头? -运输和处理费
-What's that 50 about? -Shipping and handling.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
拜托
Come on...
主厨 我可以尝尝 用新做法做出来的土豆吗?
Chef, can I taste the new potatoes?
等一下
One minute.
-尽管说吧 -说什么?
-Go ahead, get it over with. -Get what over with?
尝完之后说难吃
Taste it and tell me it's shitty.
-很好吃 谢谢 主厨 -什么?
-It's great. Thanks, chef. -What?
很好吃 谢谢 主厨
It's great. Thank you, chef.
我们快点在开店前做好准备吧
Now, let's hurry up and roll before we get rolled, yeah?
谢谢你 猪厨
Thank you, Jeff.
主厨
Chef.
快走吧 我什么都没吃
All right. Let's get the hell out of here.
I didn't get a chance to eat anything.
-我也没吃 饿死了 -嘿 今天干得不错 伙计们
-Me neither. I'm fucking starving. -Hey. Nice work today, fellas.
-真的 -见到你真好 吉姆叔叔
-Seriously. -Good to see you, Uncle Jim.
-爱你 小熊 -爱你
-Love you, Bear. -Love you.
-回见 理查德 -好 下次见 詹姆斯
-Later, Richard. -All right. Until next time, James.
你们想看看恶心的东西吗?
Hey, you guys want to see something disgusting?
搞不懂 完全想不明白
I don't understand it. It's so mysterious to me.
他坐在那里 睡得很熟
He's sitting there just sleeping like a baby.
我想暴打他一顿
I want to beat the living, fucking crap out of him.
-知道吗? -我太懂了
-You know? -Exactly.
谢谢你们让我成为这个家庭的一员
Thank you for making me part of this family.
这份记忆我会永远珍藏
I'll never forget these memories.
闭嘴 你个该死的宅男
Shut the fuck up, you fucking nerd.
那边睡去
Sleep there.
-快回去了吗? -对
-Are we almost back? -Yeah.
对不起 伙计
Sorry, man.
员工餐的甜点
Yo, yo, got some family dessert.
看着很好吃啊
That looks nice.
我们能吃上蛋糕 因为我们是最好的朋友
We all get cake because we're best friends.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
主厨
Chef.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表