剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
我就会让你死得很惨 听到没
I'm gonna fuck your day, you hear me?
-是 主厨 -谢谢你 主厨
-Yes, chef. -Thank you, chef.
不
No, no, no. Uh-uh. No.
对不起 各位 这里是飞车竞技场
Sorry, guys. This is the thunderdome right here.
赶紧把小破孩儿领走
Take the kindergarten somewhere else.
不是说我不欣赏你快马加鞭地 赶上进度 但你还嫩着呢
Not that I don't appreciate the giddy-up, you're not there.
-好吧 -我们能谈谈
-Okay. -Okay. Can we please talk about
-新的外卖♥♥系统吗 -谈吧
-the new to-go system? -You got it.
各位 我要跟西德妮谈谈 不好意思 混球们
Fellas, I gotta talk to Sydney. Excuse me, lizards.
把这摊活儿挪到熟食柜台那里做
Just take this and do this over by the deli counter?
-好 -谢谢
-Yeah. -Yes, thank you.
10分钟之后开店 主厨们
Ten minutes to open, chefs.
太棒了 好吧 女头头 你成功了
Bravo! All right, boss lady. You did it.
你做的一碟“小菜”被登上了报纸 接外卖♥♥订单的小平板电脑也有了
Got your little dish in the paper. Little to-go tablet.
一切都在按计划进行 是吧
Everything's going according to plan?
我哪有什么计划
I have a plan?
你不就想这样吗
This is what you wanted.
排挤我的人
You know, you push my people out.
-“你的人” -不是吗 排挤工薪阶层的顾客
-"Your people"? -Yeah? Push out the working man.
好腾出空间 给这篇文章吸引来的傻子们吃饭
Make room for whatever fucking jabronistas
this stupid article is gonna bring in.
对不起 你是工薪族的代表啦 我怎么不知道呢 恭喜啊 里奇
Sorry, are you the new face of the working man? Richie, congrats!
这是特大成就啊
That is huge.
不说食物方面的事
Food shit aside...
你有什么动机 跟我说实话
What's your angle? Level with me.
-我的动机 -对啊
-My angle? -Yeah.
我的动机是我受雇来工作 所以 我正在这里工作
My angle is that I was hired to work here, so now I'm working here,
我在努力招揽生意 这就是我的动机
and I'm trying to bring business in. That's my angle.
你招揽的生意不对
Wrong kind of business.
你招揽来这样的傻子 会把老顾客们赶走的
You're bringing in these strokes, you're gonna box out the OGs.
好吧 老顾客是吧
Okay. The OGs?
对呀 公交车司机 秘书 老师
Yeah. Bus drivers, secretaries, teachers.
-你是在列举职业吗 -很让人困惑
-Are we just naming professions? -It's confusing.
人们得清楚菜单上都有什么
People are gonna know or not know what's on the menu,
清楚上面没有什么 意大利调味饭…
what's not on the menu. Is the risotto...
好吧 如果有困惑之处 我来帮忙澄清一下 好吧
Okay, well, if there's confusion, let me help clarify some things. Okay?
我们都在一家餐馆里工作 对吧
We all work in a restaurant, right?
我们在餐馆里做饭 我们都想做好吃的饭
And we make food in the restaurant. We all try to do a good job.
你是不是这个想法 我就不知道了 但大家用钱买♥♥东西吃
I don't know about you. But people come and they buy their food with money.
他们花钱 我们挣钱
And they spend their money, and we take our earnings,
然后才能过活
and just, you know, live our lives.
就这么简单 生意而已
That's it. It's business.
关键之处是这是份生意
The point of this is that it is a business.
不是你可以投射自己 垂死幻想或其他东西的
Not a some sort of a hollow shell you can project your dying fantasies,
-空洞的外壳 -别那么恶毒
-or whatever onto. -Don't get nasty.
你压根儿用不着跟我说话
I mean, you just don't need to speak to me at all, I guess.
顺便说一声 你所热爱的那些 干粗活的老顾客们
By the way, those OGs you love waxing on and on about all come here,
他们买♥♥一个三明治还分着吃 要一杯免费的水还分着喝
split one sandwich and a free cup of water,
对除你以外的员工态度都很恶劣
and then treat the rest of us like shit.
-攻击穷苦人♥民♥ 是吧 -这是要让你闭嘴 里奇
-So this is a war on poor people? -This is war on you shutting up, Richie.
学会怎样使用平板电脑
And learning how to use the tablet.
-没别的了 伙计 -什么没别的了
-The end, dude. -What's the end?
我是在告诉里奇
The end is that I was telling Richie
我们正在学习如何使用平板电脑
that we are learning how to use the tablet
这是好事 对生意有好处 我们俩是意见一致的 没别的了
and it's good and good for business, and you and I agree.
是你的主意 不过我们意见确实一致
Yes. Your idea, but yes.
你跟我在另一件事情上 意见一致 对吧
You agree with me about the other thing, right?
-另一件事 -另一件事
-Other thing? -Other thing?
就是大家会来买♥♥她的食物
That people are gonna come to get her food.
那完全是千禧一代的奇葩玩意儿
That's some fuckin' scusa ma millennial shit right there.
-你懂“奇葩”什么意思吗 -里奇 住口
-You are not Italian. -Richie, stop.
这事有点复杂 好吧 我们会搞清楚的
It's a little bit messy, okay? We will figure it out.
我刚把接外卖♥♥定单的平板电脑打开 我们准备好了吗
I just turned on the "To-go" tablet. Are we ready?
-没有 -还有五分钟就开店了
-No. -Five minutes to open.
会很糟糕的
This is gonna be bad.
-主厨 -什么事
-Chef. -Yes?
对不起 我就是觉得 我们现在意见不统一
Sorry. I just don't feel like we're on the same page right now.
我觉得我们有分歧
I feel we're not good.
-我们先把今天挺过去吧 -主厨
-Let's get through the day. -Chef.
-什么事 -妈的
-What? -Fuck.
怎么了
What?
搞什么
Fuck. What the fuck?
西德
Syd?
好吧 我…
Uh... Okay, uh, I...
Uh, uh...
-我不知道 -你开启了提前预订的功能
-I don't know. -You left the pre-order option open.
-没有啊 对不起 -开了
-Okay, no. I am sorry. -Yes.
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
就是说要提供 78块巧克力蛋糕 99份炸薯条
That means we have 78 slices of chocolate cake, 99 French fries,
54份鸡肉三明治 38份沙拉 255份牛肉三明治
54 chickens, 38 salads, 255 beef sandwiches,
八分钟后取餐 所以 预订功能就是开着的 西德 妈的
due up in eight minutes. So, yes, Syd, fuck.
-我告诉你了会很糟糕的 -你告诉我个屁了
-Yo, I told you. -You didn't fucking tell me shit.
你们他妈的闭嘴 让我他妈的想一想
Shut the fuck up. Let me think for a fuckin' second.
我跟你说过 我告诉过你得准备得充分一点
I told you. I told you be more fucking ready.
我跟你说了那道菜还不行
I told you that dish wasn't ready.
-这件事跟那道菜有什么关系 -主厨 住口
What does this have to do with the dish?
Chef, stop!
主厨们 去冷藏室 把所有做好的牛肉都取出来 切成片
Chefs, go to the walk-in. Get all the cooked beef, slice it,
放进肉汁里 马上就去 把32份鸡肉全取出来
put it in jus. Get it now. Get all 32 chickens.
外皮弄焦 烤熟 蒂娜 香肠 汉堡包肉饼 热狗
Get them searing, roasting. Tina, sausages, burgers, hot dogs,
全部摆上烤架 所有东西 马上他妈的都上灶
everything on the grill. Fire everything right fucking now.
-是 主厨 -是 主厨
-Yes, chef. -Yes, chef.
所有的人都上手帮忙 别他妈挡我的路
Contribute in any way humanly possible. Get out of my fucking way.
伊布拉 做三明治 别停手 一直做他妈的三明治
Ebra, make sandwiches. Don't stop making fucking sandwiches.
我要分三个区 好吧
I'm gonna make three sections, okay?
湿货区 辣味三明治区 甜味三明治区 好吧
They're gonna be wet, hot, and sweet, all right?
用绿色胶带标清各区的界线
Make sections with green tape.
路易 取来三明治后按区摆放
Louie, get the sandwiches, put them in the corresponding sections.
-身后有人 -身后有人
-Behind! -Behind!
-贴上标签 拜托 主厨 -是 主厨
-Label that shit, please, chef. -Yes, chef.
蒂娜 所有的鸡肉都上灶 好吗
Tina, fire every single chicken we have please, okay?
里奇 你会做薯条吗
Richie, do you even know how to do fries?
会 我知道我们现在需要薯条
Yes. I know we need them now.
马科斯 蛋糕怎么样了
Okay, Marcus, where are we on cakes?
快做好了
Gettin' there.
快做好了 你♥他♥妈♥的在干…
Getting there? What the fuck do you...
马科斯 你♥他♥妈♥的怎么 还在鼓捣那玩意儿
Marcus, what the fuck are you doing still working on this shit?
你慌什么
What are you trippin' for?
拜托 你♥他♥妈♥的居然问我慌什么
Come on? What the fuck am I tripping for?
-你不知道现在是什么情况吗 -着急也没用
-Are you here? -It doesn't make a difference.
-有四个蛋糕和… -我这就要切了
-There's four cakes and... -Yeah, I was gonna cut them.
-还没切 -对 没什么大不了的
-They're not even cut yet? -Yeah, it's not that big of a deal.
-主厨 -我分了五…
-Chef! -I am doing them in five...
不 别分了 所有东西都上灶 马上
No. No. Stop. Everything, fire everything right fucking now.
我这就把所有东西都放上去
Okay, I'll fire everything now.
-我只想先跟马科斯谈完 -走开
I just was finishing talking to Marcus...
Step out.
-我要跟马科斯谈话 单子… -他妈的从我的视线里消失 马上
Okay, I am gonna talk to Marcus, order...
Get the fuck off my expo, chef, now!
滚开 谢谢
Get the fuck off. Thank you!
我们要上灶76分牛肉 34份鸡肉 好吗
We're firing 76 beefs, 34 chickens, okay?
12份薯条 12份土豆泥 马上
Twelve French fries, 12 mash fucking now.
-是主厨 -谢谢
-Yes, chef. -Thank you!
角落有人
Corner.
-五分钟之后开店 -妈的
-Five minutes to open. -Shit.
你没说“角落有人”
You didn't say corner. You didn't say corner.
-操♥你♥妈♥ 里奇 操♥你♥妈♥ -你不用像个疯子一样骂我
Fuck you, Richie. Fuck you.
You don't have to curse me like a maniac.
-你没说“角落有人” -你♥他♥妈♥才是疯子呢
-You didn't say corner. -You're a fucking maniac.
今天都是你的狗屁点子害了我们 这可不是我的主意 是你的
It's your bullshit that fucked us today, not mine. Your bullshit.
-操♥你♥妈♥ 里奇 操♥你♥妈♥ -西德妮
-Fuck you, Richie. Fuck you! -Sydney.
我喜欢你的节奏 路易 很好
I like that pace, Louie. Yeah, baby.
-主厨 你没事吧 -我没事 蒂娜 谢谢你
Chef, you okay?
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表