剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
try to listen to each other.
好 你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
我之所以来这里工作而不去别的餐馆
The reason I'm here and not working somewhere else
不为别的老板工作
or for someone else
是因为我觉得自己能在这里干得出色
is 'cause I think I can stand out here.
能够起到重大作用 我们可以分享想法
I can make a difference here, we can share ideas.
我可以实施改进这家餐馆的措施
I can implement things that make this place better.
我不想浪费自己的时间 成为某个烹饪流水线的一员
And I don't want to be wasting my time working on another line
在一道我并不在意的菜上 撒上调味香草
or tweezing herbs on a dish that I don't care about,
或者做早午餐 千万不要
or running brunch, God forbid.
好
Yeah.
还有就是
And then, you know,
你差不多是做了甩手掌柜
you kind of left. You did.
不是差不多 你出门就走了
Not even kind of, you just straight up left.
-对 -那样可不好
-Yeah. -And that's not really cool.
-是不好 -把烂摊子都交给我 你就走了
-No, it's not. -After dumping all this stuff on me.
我知道
I know. I know that. Um...
我去参加戒酒互助会的会议了 我哥生前酗酒成性
I went to an Al-Anon meeting. My brother, he was an addict.
主厨 这有点太私密了 我觉得
Chef, that is a little too personal, I think.
Oh...
对不起 我跟你闹着玩的
I'm sorry. I was just fucking with you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事
-That's all right.
没事
That's all right.
我只是…
I just...
-我只是觉得应该报复你一下 -当然
-I feel like I'm owed one. -Sure.
那不是借口 我知道
It's not an excuse. I know.
我知道
I know that.
不过 现在我知道你知道了 所以…
But now I know that you know, so...
很好
Good.
该死的早午餐
Fucking brunch.
-让早午餐去死好了 -让早午餐去死好了
-Fuck brunch. -Fuck brunch.
-我们今晚会很忙的 -肯定会忙死
-We're gonna get rocked tonight. -Absolutely fucking destroyed, yeah.
两份鸡肉 三份牛肉
All right, two chickens, three beef.
再加一份辣椒香肠 一份摩泰台拉香肚
One more sausage pepper, one mortadella.
意式小方饺取消 各位主厨
Let's 86 the ravioli, please, chefs.
两份鸡肉
Two chicken.
一共十份鸡肉 六份辣味 四份甜味 谢谢
Let me get ten beef all day, six hot, four sweet. Thank you.
未接来电 舒格尔
来自舒格尔的语♥音♥信息
嘿 又是我
Hey, it's me again.
不知道你为什么不回我电♥话♥
Not sure why you're not calling me back,
但今天是迈克尔的生日
but it's Michael's birthday,
我在想你
and I'm thinking about you.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表