剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
我一辈子都在听从别人的指令
My entire life, I had to listen to everybody
总得表现出对他的担忧
acting all worried about him all the time.
“他是个小孩儿 别惹事拖累卡门” 你懂的
"He's a baby. Don't get Carmen into trouble," you know.
我那时也是个小孩儿呀 西德妮 可没人在乎
I was a baby, too, once, Sydney. Nobody gave a fuck.
我对此深表同情
Okay, I'm sorry about that.
但我们要补的这个洞
But none of that messed up the wall
跟那些事都没关系 -去他的吧 因为他年轻时
that we're here to fix, so... -Fuck that. He's giving me crap
我没让他在餐馆工作 他就对我没好气
about not letting him work at the restaurant when he was a kid.
你以为我在乎那家伙在哪里工作吗?
You think I give a fuck where that dude works?
该死的小迈克尔
Fucking Mikey.
为什么迈克尔不想 让他在餐馆里工作?
Why didn't Michael want him to work at the restaurant?
很有可能因为他是个贱♥人♥
Because he's a little bitch probably.
我可以问问你吗?
Can I ask? Like, what...
迈克尔是个什么样的人?
What was, like, the deal with Michael?
四个月前 他对着头开枪自杀了
Yeah, he shot himself in the head four months ago.
天啊 好吧
Jesus. All right.
你们是…
Were... Were you guys, like,
表兄弟还是堂兄弟还是…
related on your mom's side or, like, your dad's or...
都不是 他是我最好的朋友
Neither. He was my best friend.
找到了 在这里 我就说我能找到嘛
Boom! There's that shit. Told you.
“硅树脂密封胶” “丙烯酸密封胶”
"Silicone adhesive caulk." "Acrylic caulk."
你是在读标签上的字吗?
Are you just reading what's on the labels?
有橡胶密封条
Okay, we got rubber sealing...
我去找工作人员 -不用 我能行
I'm gonna find somebody who works here. -No! I got this.
农产品的账单该付了
And then, you know, the produce bill is due, you know,
马上又得交电费 资♥金♥周♥转♥不灵
and the power comes in and I can't build enough of a parachute.
就算客满 流动资金也只够一周
Even if we got this place packed, that's only like a week of survival cash.
听这些话就感觉心累
Exhausted listening to this.
是你问我情况如何的 -我问你最近怎么样
You asked me what's going on. -I asked you where you've been.
你也看到了 这就是我的近况
You're looking at it. This is where I've been.
卡门 这里没希望的
Carmen, this place is bullshit.
好吗?你是搞不起来的
Right? I mean, you're never gonna fix it.
开始就这么艰难肯定不行的
You can't start at fucked.
你懂吧?
You understand that, right?
你不是在问问题吧
Is that really a question?
从历史上看 你所在行当的成功率
You're operating a business historically has a lower success rate than...
比芝加哥熊队的取胜几率还低
I don't know, Chicago fucking Bears.
连让供货商及时供货 给员工按时开资都做不到
You're having a hard time keeping vendors current, your crew paid,
你哥欠我的钱还没算在内呢
right, and we're not even getting into the money I lent your brother.
我不知道迈克尔跟你借钱了 -跟我借了很多钱
Michael took money from you? -He took a lot of money from me.
为这个餐馆注入现金 还有他从未偿还的定期贷款
I mean, cash infusions for this place, term loans which he never paid back.
现在我跟你要了
Now I got to hold you responsible.
好
Okay.
要还多少?
How... How much?
三十万美金
Three hundred grand.
天啊 吉米
Jesus Christ, Jimmy.
确实很多 卡门
Jesus Christ is right, Carm.
他并没有把钱投资给这个餐馆
I mean, it's not like he put it into this place.
仍然像小孩子用屁♥股♥刷的漆
Still looks like some kid painted it with his ass.
没有不敬之意
Look, no disrespect.
你知道的 你哥放浪得很
You know, your brother was an animal.
总是跟白♥痴♥混♥蛋♥打交道 然后就疯了
Surrounded by dickheads, and then he lost his mind,
现在 他把这堆烂摊子都留给了你
and now he put you in a real tough spot.
你是来要钱的吗?
That's why you stopped by?
我是来看你的
I stopped by to see you.
本来是想打断你双腿的 但我好像记性变差了
Should've stopped by to break your legs, but I guess I'm becoming forgetful.
你为什么要借给他钱?
Why'd you give him the money?
问得好
Very good question.
我不清楚 他说要搞连锁经营
You know, I don't know, he said he's gonna franchise the place
可你知道那是胡说
but you knew that was bullshit.
你却仍然借给他钱了
You still gave it to him.
我也爱他
I loved him, too.
这么着吧 我们采取简单的做法
Look, well, let's just do the easy thing here
你把餐馆卖♥♥给我
and you sell it to me.
不行 你刚刚才说过 餐馆这一行很难做
No. No, you just said restaurants are bad for business.
谁说我要继续经营餐馆了?
Who says I'm gonna keep it a restaurant?
我会还你钱的 吉米
I'll get you the money, Jimmy.
会的 我保证
All right, I promise you.
该死 因为你刚结识的最好朋友 我们得堵一个多小时的车了
Shit. We're gonna be in gridlock for over an hour because of your new best friend.
这个嘛…
Okay, well...
我甚至都不知道 你为什么想在那个傻♥逼♥手下干活
I don't even know why you wanna work for that little stunod.
因为他很棒 -我的天啊
'Cause he's good. -Oh, my God.
不管你的感想如何 他非常有天赋
Like, whether you like it or not, he's incredibly talented,
我们都能跟他学到很多东西
and we could all learn a lot from him.
21岁时 他被《美食美酒杂♥志♥》 评为最佳厨师新星
You know, he was one of Food & Wine's Best New Chefs when he was 21.
我的天啊 他是《美食美酒杂♥志♥》 评出的最佳厨师新星之一?
Oh, my God, he was one of Food & Wine's Best New Chefs?
你刚才是这么说的吗? 那一切都因此而改观了
Is that what you just told me? That changes everything.
你的短时记忆可真好 里奇
Really good short term memory, Richie.
祝贺你
Congrats on that.
你知道餐馆会有起色
You know the restaurant could be good.
我知道你是知道的
Like, I know you know that.
这家餐馆不必成为食物难吃
It doesn't have to be a place where the food is shitty,
人人行为不佳 感觉不佳的地方
where everybody acts shitty and feels shitty.
可以成为一家好餐馆
It could be a good legit spot.
你太激进了
You're getting a little aggressive.
我觉得你应该缓口气
And I think maybe you should just pause and take a breath
然后再开始开车 无论男女都该这样做 我没歧视谁
before you start driving. Man or woman, I'm not discriminating.
歇斯底里的时候开车很危险
It's dangerous to get behind the wheel when you're hysterical.
她为什么一直打电♥话♥?
Why the fuck does she keep calling?
嘿 你为什么一直给我打电♥话♥? -真♥他♥妈♥的
Hey, why do you keep calling me? -Fuck me.
她怎么了?
What's going on with her?
她又哭了吗?
Is she crying again?
你说了什么?
What did you say?
要是那样 我也会哭的
Well, I'd be crying, too.
她换了学校 那帮孩子都是混球
She's at this different school, and those kids are a bunch of fuckfaces.
等等
Hold on. Hold on!
我能跟她说话吗?
Can I just talk to her, please?
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
你好吗?
How are you doing?
不太好?
You're not doing so good?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你害怕吗?
Oh, you're scared?
你怕什么?
What are you scared about?
我懂
Yeah, I get it.
可是 你知道的 你会好起来的
But you know what, you're going to do great.
我保证
I promise.
如果没有起色 我会给你五百美金
And if you don't, I'm gonna give you $500.
但你会做得很棒的
But you're gonna do great.
我周五接你 对吗?
And I'm gonna see you on Friday, right?
当...
Of...
你怎么…
How could you...
我当然还爱你了
Of course I still love you.
非常非常爱你
I love you so, so much.
爱得不能再多爱你一点了
I love you more and more every day, if that's possible.
我只是…
I just...
不
No.
我不需要跟妈妈说话
I don't need to talk to Mommy.
不过 过后给我打电♥话♥ 告诉我进展如何
But call me after, you know, let me know how it went.
好 我好为你骄傲 孩子
Okay. I'm so proud of you, kiddo.
我爱你
I love you.
对不起 我女儿在适应新环境
I'm sorry. My... My daughter's going through a phase.
没事
Yeah.
她多大了?
How old is she?
五岁
She's five.
就像小卡门
Like Carmy.
《美食美酒杂♥志♥》评出的 最佳混♥蛋♥新星
Food & Wine's best new dickhead.
妈的!
Fuck!
那些香烟是我的 是我做错了
I fucked up with those cigarettes.
迈克尔的事 我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Michael.
我觉得自己买♥♥的密封胶不对
And I got the wrong caulk, I think.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表