剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
身后有人
Behind, behind.
主厨 有放员工餐的架子吗?
Hey, Chef, is there, like, a family shelf or something?
-也不说一声 -架子?
-Behind. -Shelf?
少来
Fuck off.
谢谢
Gracias.
冷库的右边底下
Bottom right side of walk-in.
谢谢 主厨
Thanks, Chef.
-这玩意看着不一样了 -角落有人!
-This shit looks different. -Corner!
哥们
Yo, family.
嘿 你!
Yo. You!
你把我的程序搞乱了 老表
Fucking with my program, cousin?
程序四个小时前就开始了
Program started four hours ago.
我上午看孩子来着 不好意思
I had the kid all morning. Excuse me.
蛋蛋破坏者的活动是怎么回事? 我的照片墙都被刷爆了
What is going on with Ballbreaker? My Insta's completely blowing up.
你才有30个粉而已
You got 30 followers.
我有…什么意思 看不起我是吧? 我有36个粉 你♥他♥妈♥的…
Yeah, I got... What is that, a diss? I got 36 followers, you fucking...
我们得招揽生意 书呆子们 会从罗克福德跑到这里来打游戏
We need the business. Nerds come in from Rockford to play.
那是1987年的事了
Yeah, like in 1987.
在你还游手好闲的时候
When you were still in that deadbeat's balls.
-你好吗? -汇演怎么样?
-How are you? -How was the recital?
天啊 她表现得好极了 蒂娜 我得…
Oh, my God, she murdered it, Tina. I gotta... Hold...
等一下 听着 这些事你得问我一声
Hold on. Listen, you got to run this stuff by me.
我狗屁都不用问你
I don't have to do shit.
等一下 我们谈谈
Hold on. Listen, let's just have a conversation for a second.
这他妈的是哪位?
Whoa. Fuck is this?
这位是西德妮 我今天开始
This is Sydney. I'm staging today.
今天开始干什么?
You're what-ing today?
西德妮今天来帮忙
Sydney's helping out today.
你订购了不一样的蛋黄酱?
You ordered different mayonnaise?
-这些香蕉有人用吗? -没人用 你随便用 主厨
-Gonna use these bananas? -No. All you, Chef.
“你随便用 主厨”
Yeah, all you, Chef.
他用香蕉做超大号♥干果松糕来着
He was using them to make a giant nut muffin.
是潘妮朵尼 如果你让我完成了会很美味的
A panettone. Would've been beautiful if you'd let me finish it.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -干什么?
-Fuck you. -Cousin!
里奇·杰拉莫维奇 幸会 亲爱的
Richie Jeremovich. Pleasure to meet you, sweetheart.
-别叫人家亲爱的 -抱歉 卡门 你太有社会敏感性了
-Don't say "sweetheart." -Sorry, Carm. You're so woke.
我没有恶意 西德妮
I meant nothing by it, Sydney.
我们意大利人总喊别人“亲爱的”
Saying sweetheart is just our Italian heritage.
这很好
That's beautiful.
转角有人!
Corner!
听着 我在努力跟你交谈 好吗?
Hey, listen, I'm trying to talk to you, okay?
别那么粗鲁 别一下子革新 所有的东西 装得很聪明
Don't be rude and start doing a million things like a smartass.
我没时间跟你扯这些 你♥他♥妈♥的别给我…
I don't have time for this. Don't you fucking start...
少他妈的跟我用脏字!
No, don't you fucking!
我雇了贵得离谱的离婚律师
I got all kinds of receipts from my divorce lawyer,
还不是因为我一直都在努力 让你家重新变得和睦起来
'cause I've been trying to put your family back together
因为你就是个小杂种 不想回家来
'cause you're too much of a cocksucker to come home.
大伙给我发短♥信♥
The guys are texting me.
说你瞎指挥 给他们分配 和平时截然不同的活儿
You're telling them to do weird shit backwards.
别他妈的做那种事 卡门
Don't fucking do that, Carmy.
别不问我一声就让他们手足无措 订购不一样的蛋黄酱
Don't mess with their heads, and ordering different mayonnaise,
也别雇什么娘们儿来帮忙
and hiring new fucking broads without talking to me first.
这是你哥的餐馆 好吗?
This is your brother's house, okay?
记得吗 没有你 我经营得挺好
Yeah? Remember? I was running it fine without you.
那他为什么没把餐馆留给你呢?
Why didn't he leave it to you then?
该订购橄榄油了 卡门
Low on olive oil, Carmen.
明白
Heard.
我的刀呢?
Where's my knife?
各位主厨 有时间的话该磨刀了
Chefs, we gotta sharpen our knives when we get a sec.
有时间的话 你应该把脑子弄机灵点
We got to sharpen your brain when you get a sec.
你在这里才待了两周
You've been here for two weeks,
两周来 我们资♥金♥周♥转♥一直都有问题
we've been having money problems for two weeks.
明摆着的 你就是个混♥蛋♥ 巴比·福雷
One plus one equals you're an asshole, Bobby Flay.
别叫我巴比·福雷 西德妮 帮我搅拌一下那只锅里的东西
Don't call me Bobby Flay. Sydney, you stir that pot for me.
你要过滤汤汁吗?
You want a cartouche?
-那是什么鬼? -几桌客人能赚回成本?
-What's a "cartoonsh"? -What's our best day here?
-五桌 -给我找个煮菜的锅
-Five. -Okay, get me a pot for the jardinière.
所以如果有六桌客人 我们这周的成本就赚出来了 对吗?
So if we do six, that'll get us through the week, right?
-所以要办游戏比赛 -弄简单点
-So, Ballbreaker. -Just make it easy
做点意大利面就得了
and make the fucking spaghetti.
别再说意大利面了 这些刀都钝了
Don't say spaghetti. All these knives are dull.
意大利面是最受欢迎的菜品 毫无疑问
Spaghetti's the biggest seller. Straight-up fire.
现在毫无可能 主厨 身后有人
Straight-up done now, Chef. Behind.
-为什么呢? -因为这位麦迪逊公园11号♥的
-Yeah, but why? -Because fucking Eleven Madison Park
混♥蛋♥大厨搞不明白
dickhead here couldn't figure it out.
-收拾一下 主厨们 -你♥他♥妈♥胡说些什么?
-Housekeeping, Chefs. -What the fuck are you saying?
你们都听得懂吗?
Anyone understand?
意思就是 得把自己的岗位周围收拾干净
Housekeeping means you have to clean your stations
因为这里恶心死了
because this place is fucking gross.
我叫大家主厨是为了表示尊敬
I refer to everybody as chef because it's a sign of respect.
我没说过自己搞不明白意大利面
I never said I couldn't figure out the spaghetti.
我说它在菜单上显得不协调 所以不卖♥♥了 没什么好说的了
I said it doesn't make any sense on this menu, so it is done. The end.
还有三个小时就开店了 主厨们
Three hours to open, chefs.
你在跟谁吼呢 卡门?
Who are you yelling at, Carmy?
这里才四个人而已 我问问你
There's like four of us in here. Let me ask you something.
如果意大利面跟菜单不搭 为什么大家都爱吃呢?
If the spaghetti didn't make any sense, how come everybody loved that shit?
没品味的人才爱吃
Everybody doesn't have any taste.
那些意大利面调味不足 酱料过多
It was an under-seasoned, over-sauced mess.
要花七个小时做准备
It took seven hours to prep.
这些狗屁玩意儿 让你变得自负、妄想
What? This shit right here made you pompous and delusional,
像个死基佬 这些家伙教你怎样用手烹饪
and a fucking gayrod. These guys taught you how to cook with your hands,
但这些混♥蛋♥没教你怎么做意大利面
but none of these fuckwads taught you how to make a pasta.
你知道怎么做意大利面吗
You know how to make pasta?
第一 我会做意大利面 马科斯
A, I know how to make pasta, Marcus.
第二 我不想伤你们的心
B, I hate to break your hearts,
但那种黏糊糊、烂乎乎的东西 这次救不了我们
but that gooey, mushy bullshit is not bailing us out this time.
蛋蛋破坏者能救 弗莱克把费用调到一美元了
Ballbreaker is. Fak's raising plays to a dollar.
-所以都给我闭嘴 -弗莱克是谁?
-So shut the fuck up. -Who's Fak?
蒂娜 你拿我的刀了吗 主厨?
Tina, did you take my knife, Chef?
你拿我的锅了吗 猪厨?
Did you take my pot, Jeff?
-见鬼 -尼尔·弗莱克
-Fuck! -Neil Fak.
这个小混♥蛋♥的好基友 他…
This fucking fairy's butt-buddy. He's... Whoa.
牛肉怎么这么热?
Why is the beef so hot?
因为我们刚把它拿出来
'Cause we just took it out.
-晚了两个小时? -多炖了两个小时
-Two hours late? -Two hours longer.
瑞格利送来的肉不够
Wrigley didn't deliver enough meat.
-为什么? -因为我们没钱了
-Why didn't Wrigley deliver? -Because we're out of money!
我只能拿到带骨牛肉 所以必须用文火炖
The only beef I could get was bone-in, which has to braise.
好吗 要多炖两个小时
All right? It takes two hours longer.
-给瑞格利打电♥话♥ -好消息是可以把肉拉长
-Call Wrigley's. -You can stretch it
再把面包切短点 少放点肉汁
by cutting bread shorter and using less gravy.
25年来我们这里 都不是这样弄牛肉的 卡门
Which is not how we've ever done a beef here in 25 years, Carm.
体系 亲爱的
System, baby.
-体系 -你连员工工资都付不起
-System. -You can barely afford to pay people.
-别跟我谈员工 -我还以为这里是你的餐馆
-Don't talk to me about labor. -I thought this was your house.
去他妈的
Fuck all this.
大家听好了
Announcement. Listen up.
面包跟原来一样 肉汁跟原来一样
Bread stays the same, gravy stays the same.
一美元
一美元玩不了多久 熊熊 这游戏太难了
A buck's not gonna get him anywhere, Bear. It's too difficult.
没错 弗莱克 就是要难 让人极度困惑
Yeah, Fak, that's the point. It's ultra-confusing.
对 兄弟 它是《真人快打》的 挪威廉价仿制品
Yeah, homie. It's a Norwegian knockoff Mortal Kombat.
这种游戏机被召回就有这个原因
Part of the reason this machine got recalled firstly,
抛开过度及不负责任的暴♥力♥来说
aside from the excessive and irresponsible violence
它太难了 是格斗者对战松鼠啊
is it's too difficult. It's a fighter and a scroller.
另外 对不起 我没能去参加葬礼
Also, I am sorry. I didn't make it to the funeral.
我让人送去了鲜花 我真心希望那些花是漂亮的
I sent flowers. And I really hope that they looked nice.
我没在场 要花多久?
I wasn't there. How long will this take?
一个小时
An hour.
再快一点 能把后面的窗户打开吗?
Make it faster. Can you open up the windows in the back?
-等一下 -卡门 你在流血
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表