剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
大蒜太多了
It's too much garlic.
你在告诉我大蒜太多了 你说呢 小卡
You're telling me it's too much garlic? Why don't you tell me, Carm?
对 太多了
Yeah, it's too much.
我怎么说的
What did I say?
那件事
You know, that thing that, uh... Um...
没有 没有成功 所以
It didn't... You know, it didn't work out, so...
哪件事
Which thing?
租车的事
Rental cars.
就是那件事 对
The thing. Yeah.
很遗憾
Sorry.
可以问你一件事吗 他妈的 小卡
Can I ask you something? For fuck's sake, Carm.
什么 什么事 干嘛
What, dude? Like, what? What?
算了 麦可 问吧 你要说什么
What were you gonna say? Forget it, Mike.
"大家都觉得那很蠢 你每次都这样
"Everybody thought it was stupid. You do this all the time.
你该死的" 你要说什么 不 麦可
You fucking..." What were you gonna say? No. Mike.
我只是想问你在不在乎
I was gonna ask if you gave a shit about it.
在乎什么 小卡 他妈的别人说的话吗
If I give a shit about what, Carm? Fucking what people say?
我才不在乎那种事 不是
No, I don't give a shit about that. No.
是你在不在乎租车生意
If you just gave a shit about the rental car business.
我不 不在乎
I don't... I don't... No.
不 我不在乎那回事
No, I don't give a shit about that.
你得搅拌一下 天啊 我听到黏锅的声音了
You need to stir that. I mean, for Christ's sake, I hear it sticking.
好吧
All right.
你怎么筹到钱的
How'd you raise the money?
这是你第二次问我
Second time you asked me that.
这是你第二次没回答
It's the second time you didn't answer.
你需要钱吗 小卡
You need money, Carm?
如果我想开餐厅呢
What if I wanted to open a restaurant?
那是怎样 什么
What the fuck is that? What?
干嘛开餐厅 干嘛不开
Why a restaurant? Why not a restaurant?
你已经有餐厅了 对 但这会是不同的餐厅
You already have a restaurant. But this would be a different restaurant.
说来听听
Tell me more.
听着 我们所有的美好回忆 都是在餐厅里发生的 对吧
Look, every one of our good memories, they happen in restaurants, right?
就像棒球赛后的荷马冰淇淋店
Like the Homer's Ice Cream after baseball.
呃
Uh...
那次跟妈一起尴尬庆生后的欧米伽餐厅
You know, Omega, after that weird birthday party with Mom.
我们笑个不停 对 很好笑
You know, we couldn't stop laughing. Yeah, fuckin...
听着 麦可 这些好事都是在餐厅里发生的
Look, like, all this good shit, it happened to us in restaurants
因为餐厅是特别的地方 对吧
'cause restaurants are special places, right?
对
Yeah.
人们上餐厅是为了被伺候
And people go to restaurants to be taken care of.
好吗 他们上餐厅是为了庆祝 为了放松
All right? They go to restaurants to celebrate, to relax,
为了暂时不用思考其他事
to not have to think about anything else for a minute.
人们上餐厅是为了感觉不那么孤单
Now, people go to restaurants to feel less lonely.
就连爸也是
You know, even Dad.
什么叫"爸也是"
What do you mean "Dad"?
我不知道 我唯一记得 他勉强算是开心的时候
I don't know. The only time I can remember him being even remotely happy,
就是他提起他很爱的 那间爱尔兰餐厅的时候
was when he would talk about that, uh, Irish place you love so much.
就是 你还记得 天啊
You remember that? Jesus Christ.
怎么了
What?
你记得那个地方 你记得店名吗
You remember that place? You remember what it's called?
不 我不记得 那是个烂地方
No, I don't remember. It was a shithole.
有垃圾箱的味道 烂到有剩
It smelled like a dumpster. It was fucking hell.
他很喜欢那里 是啊
Well, he loved it. Yeah.
你常这样吗 你会想起老爸
Do you, like, do that? You think about Pop?
他是什么样的人
What was he like?
呃
Um...
我不知道
I don't know, like...
你最后一次跟他说话是什么时候
Like, when was the last time you talked to him?
我不知道 是啊
I don't know. Yeah.
你感觉到了吗
You feel that?
大概就是那样
That's pretty much it.
小卡 他就是那种人
Carmy, that's what he's like.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He was an asshole.
大家都爱餐厅
Well, everybody loves restaurants. Hmm.
连混♥蛋♥也是 我不知道
Even assholes. I don't know, man.
我这辈子他妈每天都在餐厅里
I'm in a restaurant every single fucking day of my life.
我绝对遇过几千个 绝对不爱餐厅的人
I've definitely met thousands of people who definitely do not love restaurants.
好 但他们会爱我们的餐厅 为什么
They would love ours. Why is that?
因为是我们的餐厅 小卡 听着
Because it would be ours. Carmy, listen.
就因为你待过他妈的纳帕
Just because you've, like, been to fucking Napa, you know,
并不代表这生意不会搞死人
it doesn't make this a not-fucked business.
就因为你把草放在盘子上 我知道
Just because you put grass on plates... I know that.
然后他妈的 不 我知道那他妈的很难
...and fucking, it's like... I know that. It's fucking hard.
对吧 他妈的很难 你♥他♥妈♥根本不懂
Right? It's fucking hard. You have no fucking idea.
这就是它的特别之处 对吧
And that's what makes it special, right?
他妈的很辛苦 很可怕 很残酷 很特殊
It's fucking hard... ...and it's gnarly, and it's brutal, and it's specific,
不是每个人都做得到
and not everybody can do it.
没错 但我做得到 麦可
That's right. But I can do it, Mike.
听着 我们做得到
Look, we could do this.
对吧 我们可以伺候人
Right? We could take care of people.
我们可以平静工作 我们可以做出美食
We can make it calm. We can make it delicious.
可以播好音乐
We could play good music.
人们会想进来庆祝 好吗
People would want to come in there to celebrate. All right?
他们度过开心的一天后 会想进来
They'd want to come in there after they had great days.
他们度过糟糕的一天后 会更想进来
And they'd want to come in there even more after they had shitty ones.
我们可以让人开心 麦可
We can make people happy, Mike.
你跟我
You and me?
对 你跟我
Yeah, you and me.
你
You, like...
你真的想过了 是吧
You really thought about this, huh?
我知道会是什么味道
I know what it smells like. Mmm.
店名叫什么
What do you call it?
可以叫"麦可"
We could call it Mikey's.
我觉得
I think...
我有更好的店名
I think I got a better one.
要是没有明天呢 今天就没有
Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello!
有些人会看着这个杯子 然后说
You know, some guys would look at this glass and they would say,
"那个杯子是半空的"
"You know, that glass is half empty."
其他人会说 "那个杯子是半满的"
Other guys would say, "That glass is half full."
你应该是那种 "杯子是半空"的人 对吧
I think of you as a "glass is half-empty" kind of guy. Am I right?
如果你被困在一个地方
What would you do if you were stuck in one place,
每天都一样 你做什么都没用 你会怎么做
and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?
(餐厅评论 熊无成略)
(小熊失足 料理失调)
(凯利根搬家公♥司♥)
(那间餐厅)
(那间餐厅叫凯利根 未送达)
(麦可)
(想你 老哥 未送达)
(找到番茄罐了 未送达)
(阿米蒂奇)
你得表示得更具体一点
You're gonna have to be a little more specific.
我
I, um...
我不够好 我必须做得更好
I wasn't good enough, and I need to be better.
好 我不知道那是不是重点
Okay, I-I don't know if that's the takeaway.
重点是什么
What's the takeaway?
呃
Uh...
《论♥坛♥报》在这里吃过三次 像在三间不同的餐厅
The Trib ate here three times at three different restaurants.
食物似乎很好吃
And the food sounded good.
有时候吧
Sometimes.
他们不喜欢这里的气氛
They didn't like the vibe.
他们不喜欢混乱 老实说 我也未必喜欢
They didn't like the chaos. And yeah, frankly, I don't know if I do either.
你以为我喜欢混乱
You think I like chaos?
我是说
I mean, I...
你似乎觉得你需要混乱来展现才能
I think you think you needed to be talented.
你一样会很擅长 非常擅长
You would be just as good. You would be great.
也许还能成为更棒的厨师
You know... Maybe even better of, you know, a cook
如果你别总是追求混乱
without this need for, like, mess.
恭喜 这下我喘不过气了
Congrats. That knocked the wind right out of me.
你不需要它 空气
Well, you don't need it. Air?
障碍
Dysfunction.
你在自我封闭
You're shutting down.
我感觉得到你在封闭自己
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表