剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
-Later. -Carmen, you're bleeding.
妈的 该死的钝得要死的刀
What the... Shit. Man, stupid dull-ass knife.
-转角有人! -该死 易卜拉欣
-Corner! -Fucking dang, Ebraheim.
-卡门 是你的错 说“角落有人” -血!
-Carmen, your fault. Say "corner." -Blood!
看见了吗 你们真“棒”
You see? Good. Good.
现在你们都开心了? 我可以拿回自己的刀了吗?
You all happy now? Can I have my fucking knife back?
舒格尔 快到了
我对天发誓 她漂亮死了
I swear to God, she looks fucking beautiful.
你会秒变花痴的
You would have lost your mind.
太棒了 主厨
That's fire, Chef.
那家伙想打我的脸回击
The guy's back in my face.
嘿 伙计们 站好队 还有一个小时就要开店了 好吗?
Hey, guys, we got to line up. We got service in an hour, all right?
我说 “你要是打我脸”
I'm like, "If you'll get in my face,
-“我就真的要生气了” -表亲!
-"we will have a real problem." -Cousin!
-等一下 -我想把分工
-One second. -I want to start
明确一下
defining our roles more clearly.
-等一下 一下就好 -我是认真的 老表!
-Hold on a second here. -Seriously, cousin!
-我们正在完成工作呢 -热狗摊的那个卢吗?
-We're trying to get some work done. -Dude from the hot dog stand?
是他的双胞胎兄弟 我是过后才知道的
This is his twin brother, which I found out later. I found out later.
但当时我就以为他是热狗摊的卢
But at this point, I think it's the guy from the hot dog stand.
于是 我说 “听着 快回家去吧”
And I'm like, "Listen, go home already.
“快滚”
"Get the fuck out of here."
天啊 我真是…
Oh, my God. I'm like...
于是 我说 “我们结下梁子了 我想好好吃塔可饼”
So I'm like, "Okay, now there's a problem. I'm trying to enjoy my tacos.
“你把我的约会搞砸了” 对吧?
"You're ruining my date." Right?
于是 这家伙拔出一把左轮手♥枪♥
So this guy, he pulls out a revolver.
对天发誓
No. Swear to God.
我说 “天 你从哪弄来的那把枪?”
And I'm like, "Oh, my God, where did you get that?
“从博物馆礼品店偷来的吗?”
"Did you steal that from the museum gift shop?"
“你是谁啊 了不起啊”那种语气 拜托 我们这是在干什么呢?
Like, "Who are you? Mr. Bogart?" Please, what are we doing here?
嘿 我得去见我姐
Hey, Tina. I got to go see my sister.
-照顾一下店里? -没问题
-Hold down the fort? -Yeah, sure.
-猪厨 -什么事?
-Listen, Jeff. -Yeah.
你姐怎么不过来看看?
How come your sister don't come by here?
那你得问她
You got to ask her.
-嗨 -喂
-Hi. -Yo.
没拿个袋子装起来?
You didn't put it in a bag?
你就这么跟我打招呼吗?
That's how you say hello to me?
-嗨 -嗨…
-Hi. -Hi...
你跟这地方一个味儿
You smell like this place.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起 我只是讨厌在这里跟你见面
I'm sorry, I just hate seeing you here.
那…
Yeah, well...
这些标签…
These labels...
-马科斯 -什么事?
-Marcus. -What?
辣椒面呢 哪来这么多高级玩意
Where are the chili flakes? Most Polish shit ever.
-我老表收拾完更找不着了 -这儿呢
-Cousin organizes, it's more confusing. -Right there.
标签上写着“辣椒面”
Labeled "chili flakes."
“斯威普斯”代表什么
What does Sweeps stand for?
指我把圣路易斯扫了三遍 我真正的姓是伍兹
I swept St. Louis three times. My real last name is Woods.
2018年詹姆斯·比尔德基金奖
投票选出卡门·博尔扎托为
年度厨师新星
你给妈发短♥信♥了吗?
You text Mom?
没有
No. Uh...
-你知道她会很想见你的 -对 我知道 只是…
-You know she'd love to see you. -No, I know. I just...
我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 你没给我回电
I've been trying to call you. You haven't called me back.
对 我知道 我忙着呢 我在工作 所以…
Yeah. No, I know. I've been busy. I've been working, so...
吉米叔叔想要买♥♥下这里
Uncle Jeremy wants to buy this place.
-不卖♥♥ -我就是想跟你说这事
-It's not for sale. -I wanted to tell you.
告诉我不卖♥♥?
That it's not for sale?
不 我们应该卖♥♥给他
No, we should sell it to him.
好让他加盟苹果蜂?
So he could flip it into an Applebee's? No.
我想干一番事业 舒格尔
I'm trying to do something here, Sugar.
好吧 你回来我本来很开心的
Okay. I was so excited for you to come home.
我得走了
Got to go. Um...
好吧
Okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
-好吗? -好
-Okay? -Okay.
我要把这里做起来
I'm gonna fix this place.
没人要求你那么做
No one's asking you to.
-我真的得走了 好吗? -熊熊
-I really... I gotta go. Okay? -Bear.
-什么事? -我爱你
-Yeah? -I love you.
谢谢你把它送过来
Thank you for this.
不客气
You're welcome.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
该尝尝新品三明治了 后面有人
Time to try the new sandwiches. Behind.
角落有人
Corner.
马科斯 面包卷 主厨
Marcus, rolls please, Chef.
妈的 再来一个
Fuck. Again.
-很容易碎 太密实了 -因为是手活的面
-That's crumbly. Too dense. -Doing it by hand.
-对 -因为没有和面机
-Yeah. -It's the mixer.
跟和面机无关 一捏就碎 烤箱太干了
It's not the mixer. It's crumbly. The oven's too dry.
准备一张加水的烤盘
Fill a baking sheet with water,
放在烤箱底层 再做一批
put it on the oven floor. Make another batch.
-别对我指手画脚 -做就是了
-Don't tell me how to do my job. -Just do it.
喂
Yo.
过来尝尝 老表
Somebody come try this. Cousin.
给 主厨
Here you go, Chef.
主厨
Chef.
说说 你们觉得如何
Go on. What do you think?
-多余又太白 跟你一样 -意见收到
It's redundant and white, just like you.
Heard.
蒂娜 咸不咸 肉怎么样?
-Tina, salt? Meat? -Mmm.
-软嫩吧 好吃吧 开心吧? -太他妈好吃了
-It's tender? It's nice? You happy? -Very good, puta.
那就好
All right.
喂 西德妮
Yo, Sydney.
来尝尝
Try this business.
太他妈香了
-Oh, fuck. -Mmm-hmm.
你尝出来了 好吃
You know that's fire.
真♥他♥妈♥好吃
-Yeah. Fucking fire. -Mmm-hmm.
你要怎么过员工餐这一关?
So how you gonna pass the family test?
靠美味还是靠印象深刻?
Delicious or impressive?
美味就是印象深刻
Delicious is impressive.
说得好啊
Word.
那家伙看起来像个胡萝卜
That dude looks like a carrot.
那他妈的是个胡萝卜吗?
Is that a fucking carrot?
很明显就是胡萝卜
It's clearly a carrot.
你知道胡萝卜长什么样吗?
Do you not know what a carrot looks like?
我们需要更多的面包
We're gonna need more bread.
之前挺好 突然出怪动静了
It's all good until it starts making this weird sound.
这种破机器就会出这种动静
That's a classic sound, with these pieces of shit.
你认识迈克尔吗?
Hey, did you know Michael?
他生前是我最好的朋友之一
He was like one of my best friends.
-但后来出现了不合 -角落有人
-But then it got dark at the end. -Corner.
面包做得怎么样了?
How are we on that bread?
-很快就好 -嘿 小心后背
-Coming out soon. -Okay, watch your back.
嘿 奇奇 来取牛仔外套
Hey, Chi-Chi. Come get your jacket.
喂 弗莱克 情况如何?
Yo, Fak, how we looking?
我会修好的 伙计
I'm gonna be able to fix this, dude.
-有用剩的面包吗? -在烤箱上面
-Do you have any stale bread? -Above the oven.
-角落有人 -角落有人 背后有人
-Corner. -Corner. Behind.
-角落有人 -弗莱克 让让
-Corner. -Fak, move out.
-请你吃三明治当酬劳 行吗? -说定了
-I'll pay you in sandwich, yeah? -Deal.
-狗屁说定了 -滚一边去吧
-No shit deal. -Fuck off, man.
里奇总这么混球吗?
Was Richie always an asshole?
一直都是 永远都是 他是最糟糕的
Always and forever, dude. He's the worst.
-是很糟糕 -他一点也不友好
-Yeah, he sucks. -He's not a nice guy.
-他内心很悲伤 -对
-He's sad inside. -Yeah.
弗莱克
Fak.
伙计
Dude.
员工餐好了
Yo. Family's up.
好 吃饭啦
Yeah. Let's do this.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表