剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
Tina, switch to potato prep.
曼尼 操作台下的冰柜里 放不下的蔬菜
Manny, we're gonna take all the vegetables
that don't fit in the low boy,
所有的鸡肉 把它们都放进锅里 用高汤浸泡 好吗?
all the chicken, put 'em in the pots, cover 'em, stock it all, okay?
-以前处理过这种情况? -类似的情况
-So, you done this before? -Some kind.
Ingles?
指示灯灭了
The pilot light is out!
-我看看 -好吧
-Let me check that. -Okay.
再试试
Try it now.
还是没亮
Still nothing.
尼尔
Neil!
又有什么事?
What now?
没有煤气了
Gas line down.
妈的
Son of a bitch.
主厨 我们没法营业
Chef, we can't open.
没有煤气 盖里 这里油乎乎的
Yeah, no gas. Gary, getting greasy in here.
街对面的工地还在干活吗?
Are they still building across the street?
很危险
Very dangerous.
Let it crash down low
See my house down there But I lost it
Long ago
Well, I let the rock roll on down To the town below
We had a house down there But I lost it...
好了 我一定能行
Okay. I got it.
-嘿 -喂
-Hey! -Yo.
怎么了?
Yo, what's goin' on?
煤气断气了 没有电 只能在室外供餐了
Gas line is still down. Power's out, so outdoor lunch service.
很好 真厉害 主厨 我去搬些过来帮你们一把
That's good. That's rad, Chef. I'mma grab some, I'll give you a hand.
谢谢
Thanks.
一共十份奶酪 六份辣味 四份甜味 谢谢
Yo, let me get 10 cheese for the day, six hot, four sweet. Thank you.
辣椒够吗 主厨?
Don't have enough pepper, Chef?
够 斯威普斯
Yes, we do. Yo, Sweeps, let me get
-所有的东西都加满 -明白
-a full line restock here. -Got ya.
另外 给蒂娜拿条毛巾
And also, a towel for Tina.
只收现金
Yes, 'cause it's flamy. Yo, Chef, it's a fire.
-对 这里火太大了 -主厨 这是火嘛
苦艾酒
主厨 你没事吧?
Chef, you all right?
搞砸了
Fucked up.
蛋糕做迟了 我想加快速度 结果把保险丝烧断了
I was behind on cakes,
tried to speed it up, and I blew the fuse.
这份工作太疯狂了
This job's insane.
一瞬间就可能无风起浪
It could go from chill to unchill in a second
但你得在工作上做到步步领先 一定要这样做
but you gotta stay ahead on your work, that's just that.
懂了
Heard.
我的第一份工作是在麦当劳 不允许创新
My first job was McDonald's. And you don't get to be creative.
工作伙伴都是机器人 所有东西都是自动的
You just work with robots, and everything's automatic,
又快又简单
and fast and easy.
我下次不会再犯错误了
I won't make a mistake again.
你会犯错 但并不是你的问题 错误是生活的一部分而已
Yeah, you will. But not 'cause you're you,
just 'cause shit happens.
赢得《美食与美酒》杂♥志♥的
I started a fryer fire,
最佳新星厨师奖后没多久 我就把炸锅弄着火了
night after I won Food and Wine's Best New Chef.
差点把餐馆烧毁
Nearly burned the place down.
-真的吗? -真的
-For real? -For real.
还发生了这件怪事 有那么一瞬间
This weird thing happens too, you have this minute where
看着火 我心想
you're watchin' the fire and you're thinkin',
“要是我什么都不做 这家餐馆就会被烧毁”
"If I don't do anything, this place will burn down,
“我的焦虑也会随之荡然无存”
"and all my anxiety will go away with it."
然后 你把火扑灭了
Then you put the fire out.
然后把火扑灭了
Then you put the fire out.
所以呢 你是想再幼稚一会儿 还是想好好表现?
So, what's up? You wanna be a baby for another minute or you tryin' to party?
-好好表现 -好好表现
-Let's party. -Let's party.
主厨 蹲下弄 挺着点 快
Chef, get in there, let's go, suck it up, come on.
嘿 给主厨点赞
Hey, kudos to the chef!
5500美金?
Fifty-five hundred dollars?
对不起 不过就是这个价 伙计
Yeah, I'm sorry, but yes, dude, yeah.
-兄弟 -兄弟
-Bro. -Bro.
你说你认识人
You said you had a connect.
绝对没有 根本不认识什么人
Yeah, I definitely, definitely did not. Don't have a connect.
我们要怎么在短时间内 筹到这么多钱?
How are we gonna get $5,500 that fast?
妈的
Fuck!
真有意思 你们居然来找我了
It's pretty interestin', you guys comin' to me now.
我不知道 很明显 我得考虑一下
I don't know. Obviously I'mma have to think about it.
老表 就这一次 不会有下次
Cousin, it's one more time. It's never again.
我不想在餐馆附近 我不想知道细节
I want it far away. I don't wanna know the details.
我们需要这笔钱 没有冷凝器 冰箱是不会制冷的
We need this. Fridge won't work without a condenser.
我们?说“认输”
We? We? Say "Matae."
-里奇 -说“认输” 内尔
-Richie. -No. Say "Matae," Neil.
你根本没赢
You didn't even win.
你说了 我就赢了
This is me winning.
说“认输”
Say "Matae."
说 法克
Say it, Fak.
卡门
Carm.
说“认输” 兄弟
Say "Matae," bro.
好吧 认输
Okay. Matae. Matae. Matae.
我一定照办 内尔
Your wish is my command, Neil.
-老表 这是最后一次 对吗? -对
-Cousin, this is the last time, right? -Yeah.
理查德
-Richard.
卡门 我懂
Carmen, I understand.
真♥他♥妈♥的!
Fuck!
好了
All right.
清洁消毒系统
主厨
Chef.
-还好? -还好
-Yeah? Yeah. -Yeah.
今天你真棒 谢谢
You were great today. Thank you.
谢谢 但今天让我想起了 自己开餐服公♥司♥的那段经历
Thanks. That reminded me of, like, catering,
那种热忱 我也说不好
just that energy, I don't know.
怎么没接着开下去呢? 是经济不好还是…
What was the deal with that? Was it just like the world or...
多种原因吧
Jeez, it was a lot of things.
眼高手低 太急于行动了
Got too big, too fast.
没有做好开实体店的准备
Wasn't exactly liquid enough for a brick and mortar
在自家车♥库♥开店很蠢
and so running it out of my garage was stupid.
我的信用记录被毁了 整个生活都被毁了
My credit got destroyed. I mean, my whole shit got rocked.
每天晚上我都睡不着觉
And there's not a night I don't stay up
想着自己当时如果不那么做 结果会如何
just thinking about what I could've done different.
可那是第一次 我身后
Like, it was a first time I didn't have a complete
没有一个发狂的精神病对着我尖叫
and utter psychopath behind me screaming,
催促我 冲我大喊
and pushing and yelling,
我以为自己想要那种自♥由♥ 你懂吗?
and I thought I wanted that, you know?
但下场很惨 所以…
But look where that got me. So...
懂了 主厨
Heard, Chef.
能帮我倒一下高汤吗?
Can you help me strain the stock?
当然可以 好的 主厨
Yeah, of course. Yes, Chef.
谢谢
Thanks.
This is what love is for
To be out of place
Gorgeous and alone
Face to face
With no larger problems
That need to be erased
Nothing more important than to know
Someone's listening
Now I know you'll be listening
牛小排 用可乐红烧
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表