剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
Well, A, yes, I am and B, I joined a jazz fusion class. So, in your face.
第一 我听过你弹键盘 难听得要死
A, I've heard you fuckin' play and you're fuckin' terrible,
第三 这里他妈的是家餐馆
and C, it's a fuckin' restaurant.
你会弹键盘又怎样 我是找做饭的
Why do I give a fuck that you play the keyboard?
我工作努力 心肠好 传递正能量…
I'm a hard worker. I'm a nice guy, I got a great vibe...
-操你的正能量 -不许操♥我♥的正能量
-Fuck your vibe. -Don't ever fuck my vibe.
听好了 我想操什么就操什么
I swear to God, I will fuck anything I wanna fuck.
你一点都不友好 不许你操♥我♥
You are not being nice, and you will not fuck me. Mmm-mmm.
混♥蛋♥ 操♥你♥妈♥的
Prick! Jesus fucking Christ.
别喊了 妈的!
Stop shouting! Fuck!
给我…
Get...
要我拉架吗?
Should I break it up?
有什么用?
What's the point?
喂 要我拉架吗?
Yo, yo, should I break this up?
-要! -不行 说“认输”
-Yes! Yes! -No. Say "Matae."
不说 你想得美
No way! Never!
真好
That's cool.
-我要赢了 你个傻♥逼♥ -妈的
-I'm winning. You're such a bitch. -Fuck!
-说“认输” -你真缺德 我的乳♥头♥!
-Say "Matae." -You're so mean. My nipple!
-要我拉架吗? -要!
-Yo, should I break this up? -Yeah!
-不行 -要
-No! -Yes!
嘿 搞什么 小卡门
Hey! What the fuck, Carmy?
伙计们 你们能他妈的闭嘴吗?
Hey, guys, can you shut the fuck up, please?
他太缺德了 一点都他妈的不友好 真是个他妈的混♥蛋♥
He's mean. He is fucking not nice. He is a fucking asshole.
我不想说的
I wasn't even gonna say this.
他在牛肉店的后巷卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
He is selling fucking coke in the back alley of The Beef.
等等 什么 你住口 你说什么 法克!
Wait, wait, wait, what? Stop! What? Fak!
他在后巷卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥ 我之前不想说的
He is selling coke around the fucking alleyway, man. I didn't wanna say it.
你个傻子 你♥他♥妈♥的告了密 开心了?
Are you happy now that you told Mom, you fucking stroke?
告密成功了 去你♥妈♥的♥ 你真是个混♥蛋♥
Mommy knows now. Fuck you. You're such an asshole.
我看清你了 我他妈的 看清你是哪种人了 内尔·杰夫
I see you. I fuckin' see you, Neil Jeff.
好了
Okay. All right.
糟了
-Oh, shit.
好
Cool.
糟了
Oh, shit.
牛肉 熟食
不是什么大事
It's not that big a deal.
我本来什么都不该说的
I shouldn't have fuckin' said anything.
闭嘴吧 傻♥逼♥
Just shut the fuck up, narc.
我不是真的卖♥♥毒品
Look, I don't deal deal like that, you know. Like,
我是分销而已 这里分一点 那里分一点
I distribute, just little bits here and there,
手里有货的话
when I'm holdin', you know.
在我的餐馆外
Out of my restaurant.
在你哥哥的餐馆外的小巷里 也是为了助力餐馆的生意
Out of the alley behind your brother's restaurant to help it.
顺便说一句 那可不是我的主意
Wasn't my idea, by the way.
谁的主意?
Whose idea was it?
拜托 伙计 猜也猜得到 老表
Come on, man. Think you can guess, Cousin.
我问你
Let me ask you somethin'.
你觉得疫情期间 餐馆是靠什么挺过来的?
How the fuck do you think we made it through COVID, huh?
副业收入
Side hustle.
我们就是需要员工有 这种坚持 这种创新
And that's the kind of stick-to-it-ness,
and ingenuity and out of the box thinking
这种打破常规思维的能力
that we look for in employees.
但现在你没机会了 朋友
But that ship has sailed, my friend.
我该向警♥察♥举报你
I should... I should call the fucking police on you.
我该向警♥察♥举报 你个无知的胆小鬼才对
I should call the police on you for being a naive pussy.
我们不再搞这种事了 好吧?
No, we're done with this bullshit, okay?
不再跟那群狐朋狗友来往了 不再跟尼科来往了
We're done with your stupid friends. We're done with Nico.
尼科跟这事没关系 还有别的事
Nico's got nothing to do with this. There's something else.
里奇 真♥他♥妈♥的!
Richie, I swear to God! I swear to God!
冷静 别发火 好吧?
All right, relax. Don't blow a fuse, all right?
真是时候
Fuckin' A.
要了命了
Fuck me.
-厨房♥? -没电
-Kitchen? -Out.
前面?
Up front?
-没电 -储物间?
-Off! -Walk-in?
-厨房♥有电 -储物间没电
-Kitchen works! -Walk-in's toast.
搞什么
The fuck!
河北街区的冰都买♥♥来了
That's every bag of ice in River North.
法克 怎么样?
Fak, how we lookin'?
-有好也有坏 小卡门 -说
-Good news and bad news, Carmy. -Sure.
冷凝器毁了 要花几千美金才修得好
Yeah, condenser is fried. It's gonna cost a couple racks to fix.
但我认识一个会修冷凝器的家伙
But I got a connect on a condenser guy.
好消息是什么?
What's good news?
我认识他啊
The connect.
好吧
Okay.
计划有变
Actually, change of plans.
把所有东西都拿到外面去 好吧? 拿到外面去
We're gonna take everything, just take it outside, all right? Take it outside.
你要怎么处理 行 走 拿出去
What do you want with it? All right, let's go, let's go.
兄弟 能求你帮个忙吗?
Yo, my guy. Yeah, can I ask you a favor?
多亏我今天是在家工作
Glad I was working from home today.
伙计 你真是大救星 皮特
Dude, you're a lifesaver, Pete.
-你真是太猛了 小皮特 -谢谢老表
-Yeah, you're a real stud, Petey. -Thanks, Cousin.
我不是你老表
I ain't your cousin.
-好吧 -对不起 他也不是我老表
-Very well. -Sorry, he's not my cousin either.
-大家好 -嘿
-Hey, everyone. -Hey.
Dum-dum-dum.
-见到你们真开心 发生什么事了? -没事
-Nice to see you guys. What's going on? -Nothin'.
没事 我们得到皮特的允许了 对吧 皮特?
Hey, it's all right. We asked Pete's permission here. Right, Pete?
你们问过皮特了
Oh, you asked Pete.
对 亲爱的 我说没问题 他们可以随便用…
Yeah, honey, I said it'd be cool if they were to use the...
如果你说可以…
Okay, well, if you said it would be cool...
-娜塔… -你怎么能允许她跟你那样讲话?
-Nat... -Gonna let her talk to you like that?
-一边去 理查德! -我会的
-Go fuck yourself, Richard! -Yeah, I will.
以后再吵行吗?我要处理的事多得很
Could we do this later? I got a lot going on.
我要处理的事也多得很
Yeah, I also have a lot going on.
你知道吧 最近我也失去了哥哥
Did you know I recently had a brother die too?
好沉重
Dark.
真是沉重的话题
That was dark.
你这种人 当然是芝加哥小熊队的球迷了
Yeah, of course you're a Cubs fan.
人人都爱小熊队
Who doesn't love the Cubs?
你肯定不知道一垒球手的名字
I bet you can't name the first baseman.
阿方索·里瓦斯
Alfonso Rivas.
娜塔 刚才那种话太过分了吧
Hey, Nat, straight up, that was fucking gnarly.
-你真是个软蛋 -什么?
-You're such a soft, shitty bitch. -What?
你给皮特打电♥话♥都是因为 不敢打给我 真没胆
You called Pete 'cause you're too scared to call me. That's weak, bro.
不是的 我打给皮特是因为 每次我给你打电♥话♥
No, I called Pete 'cause every time I call you,
你都说些废话 我不想吵架
you talk shit and I don't want a fight.
你只有在惊慌失措的时候才打给我
You only call me when you're freaking out!
知道你时间不多 我把要点总结给你听
And since I know you're low on time, here are the bullet points.
你只在有需要的时候才露面 那件事 你从来没跟我反馈过
You only appear when you need something,
you never got back to me about the thing,
回来后 你就一头扎进那个狗屁餐馆
you spend every minute since you've been back in that restaurant,
现在你居然利用皮特
and now you're taking advantage of Pete?
你知道我多么讨厌里奇来这里
And you know how much I hate Richie being here.
其它的那些我都接受 不过 我真的觉得自己挺喜欢皮特…
I'm fine with all that, except I do kinda like Pete now and...
-你可真能狡辩 -那件事 我去了
-Man, you have such a fucking attitude! -I went to the thing.
你去参加会议了?
You went to a meeting?
去了 每周去三次
Yeah, I go three times a week.
哪里?
Where?
河北区
River North.
全家项目?
Al Family?
对
Al Family, yeah.
你今后会跟我一起奋战吗?
SUGAR: Will you fight with me tomorrow?
会
Yeah.
还有一个小时开店 主厨们
We have one hour to service, Chefs.
-主厨 前面的灯不亮 -没地方了
-Chef, there's no light out front. -There's no more space.
没事
Okay, that's fine. That's okay.
安吉尔 麻烦你 把所有的高汤锅都拿来
Angel, I want you to take every single stock pot that we have
放在炉子上
and put it on the stove.
伊布拉 把所有的牛肉都放在肉汁里
Ebra, just get all the beef, put it in gravy,
-泡在肉汁里 用肉汁来保温 -是 主厨
-cover it, warm it up for service. -Yes, Chef.
蒂娜 开始准备土豆
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表