剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
专心吃美食 这里是芝加哥嘛
Focus on that. Chicago. Am I right?
嘿 各位
Hey, guys! Hey! Guys!
各位 闭嘴 拜托了
Guys, shut up! Please.
谢谢 这是怎么回事?
Thank you. What's going on here?
这里不是他的地盘
This isn't his space.
是你挑的事儿!
You're the one getting nasty!
因为你们的人都是大烟枪
'Cause you're crew's blowing cigarette smoke!
嘿 小点声行吗?
Hey! Hey! Can we lower our voices, please?
谢谢 我是西德妮 都先自我介绍一下 我是西德妮
Thank you. I'm Sydney. Let's start there. I'm Sydney.
约翰
John.
卡尔先生
Mr. Carl.
卡尔先生和约翰 你们好
Okay. Mr. Carl and John. Hello,
各位手下们 下午好
associates. Good afternoon. Uh...
-妈的 -我们没拿你的枪 兄弟
-Fuck! Fuck! -We didn't take your gun, bro.
知道了
Shit!
你们肯定认识蒂娜还有盖里 很好
You apparently know Tina, and Gary as well. Great.
我们有新朋 有老友
So, now we all are in various states of knowing each other.
好 怎么解决眼下的问题呢?
Cool. Okay, so, so how do we fix this?
没法解决 这家伙是个傻♥逼♥
It can't be fixed because this guy is a bitch.
你敢再说一次 我就要你好看
You fucking said that for the last time!
-来吧 -最好拉住我
-Come on! -Yeah you better fuckin' hold me back.
导电棒玩具
每周都给你们打折 好吧?
All right, so, we can do this every week, yeah?
吃点三明治 简单聊聊 不要喊
Sandwiches, simple conversation, no yelling,
吃东西的时候别抽烟 懂我什么意思吧?
no smoking where all the food is, you know what I mean? All right?
-好 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
我们得喝汽水 咽三明治时会容易一些
We're gonna need pop, too. To wash down the sandwiches.
皇冠可乐 绿河汽水都可以
RC, Green River, whatever we're working with.
没问题
Sure. Great.
只有现在在场的人才有这种优♥惠♥
Deal only applies to the guys who's out here right now.
别去告诉家人和朋友
So, don't go telling your auntie, brother, cousin and friends,
-每周二下午都过来 好吧? -好
-to come down here every Tuesday, okay? -Cool.
-好 -行
-All right. -Cool.
没事了吧 好
Okay, so, we good? Great.
都给你们吧 我还有呢
You guys, take these, I'll get more of these.
江湖有风险 注意安全 伙计们
Wild, man. Stay safe out here, G.
现在开心了 伙计?
Hey, fancy now, my guy?
很开心
Yeah, man. Real fancy.
这就是典型的阴沟里翻船
This is exactly what happens when you sweep the Padres,
-but fail the drug test. -Ah!
解决了
It's handled.
这个傻瓜 他又停了下来
So, this fucking goon, he pulls up again.
这是第三个红绿灯了
And now, this is the third stoplight.
两份热狗三明治 两份鸡肉三明治 一共四份
Let me get two dogs, two chickens, four all day, please.
他想激怒我 把发动机踩得嗡嗡响
He's fucking with me. He's revving me.
最后 我把车窗摇下来说
Finally, I roll down the window, and I'm like,
“缓口气 伙计 不过开辆本♥田♥车 别那么激动”
"Guy, take a breath. It's a fucking Honda. Let's just chill for a second."
对不起 接下来的你肯定爱听 听我说
Sorry. You're gonna love this next shit. Listen.
我在忙 我忙着呢 好吗?
Yeah, I'm rocking. I'm rocking. Okay?
-我需要你去收钱 -等一下
-I need you on the register. -One second.
-里奇 现在就去 快点 -让我把故事讲完
-Richie! Richie, now! Yo! -Let me just fucking tell the story.
你♥他♥妈♥的能不能把嘴闭上?
Look, will you shut the fuck up for one second?
理查德 出去 马上出去 天啊
Richard! Outside! Outside now! God.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
混♥蛋♥ 当心我扔东西砸你
Damn it! Look, I'm gonna throw some shit at you.
记得吧 蒂 以前这里很酷
You remember, Tin, this place used to be cool, man.
-回家去 冷静一下 -什么?
-Okay, you need to go home and cool off. -What?
你得离开这里 你会惹祸的
You need to get outta here. You are fucking my shit up.
没搞错吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
这里完全变样了
I feel like I'm on a different fucking planet.
我这两个月进步了好多
My game has improved 300% in two months.
这家餐馆有规有矩
This place is organized.
很干净 运转顺利还…
And clean. And smooth and...
我以前很爱小麦克
Yo, I loved Mikey.
你知道我有多么爱他
You know how much I loved that kid.
可现在…
But, this...
他不在了 可餐馆还生气勃勃而且…
This is real and alive and...
而且怎样?
And what?
而且很棒 很棒
And good. It's good.
蒂 他们是小孩子 她不理解
Tin, they're kids. She doesn't understand.
她是个小破孩 知道吗? 到处乱逛 以为自己能处理问题
She's a baby, you know? Walking around thinking that she can handle shit.
这是脆弱的生态系统
This is a delicate fucking ecosystem.
我现在不想这么做
I really don't need this right now.
真的很不想 怎么强调都不为过
I cannot fucking emphasize enough how much
I don't fucking need this shit right now.
-可我要辞职 -辞职?
-I'mma quit. -Quit?
然后你要去哪里 里奇?
And where you gonna go, Richie?
去哪里?
Where you gonna go?
意式小方饺取消了 主厨
All right, let's 86 the ravioli please, Chefs.
意式小方饺取消了 主厨
Eighty-six the ravioli, Chef.
上灶 两份鸡肉辣椒 两份香肠辣椒 两份肉肠
Let's fire. Two chicken peppers, two sausage pepper, two mortadelle.
正在做 主厨
On it, Chef.
上灶 一份牛小排加酱汁和辣椒 再加一份肉肠
Fire! One rib sauce with pepper. One mortadelle.
好
All right.
我要十份牛肉 六份辣味 四份甜味 谢谢!
Let me get ten beef all day, six hot, four sweet. Thank you!
上灶 两份鸡肉辣椒 两份香肠辣椒 两份肉肠
Let's fire, two chicken pepper, two sausage pepper, two mortadelle.
上灶 一份牛小排加酱汁和辣椒 再加一份肉肠
Fire. One rib sausage with pepper, and one mortadelle.
一共两份鸡肉 三份牛肉 谢谢
All right, can I get two chicken, three beefs all day, please.
-一共两份鸡肉 三份牛肉 主厨 -谢谢 各位主厨们
Two chicken, three beefs all day, Chef.
Thank you, chefs.
-我需要知道店外的那件事吗? -不需要
Do I wanna know what happened out there?
No. You do not. But I just gave some people some leftovers.
-我需要知道店外的那件事吗? -不需要
Do I wanna know what happened out there?
No. You do not. But I just gave some people some leftovers.
我只是把剩三明治送人了
No. You do not. But I just gave some people some leftovers.
今天早些时候 我犯浑了 跟你道歉
Listen, I'm sorry if I was shitty earlier today.
-没事 -是吗?
-It's all good. -Yeah?
再加两份鸡肉辣椒 加蔬菜
Can I get two more chicken peppers, please, with greens.
一共四份 清楚了吗?
Four all day. Can I hear four all day?
-一共四份 主厨 -谢谢 各位主厨
Four all day, Chef. Thank you, chefs.
21号♥桌有贵宾 汤姆·斯奇林
Yo there's a VIP on 21. It's Tom Skilling,
麻烦提前准备甜点 马科斯 听到没?
so can I get a dessert drop, please. Yo, Marcus. You hear me?
-提前准备甜点 -是 主厨
-Dessert drop. -Yes, Chef.
重复菜品 主厨们
Say it back, please, chefs.
客人点了四份牛肉 要赶快做出来
We got four beefs here. We need them out front, please.
现在的节奏很棒 坚持住
I love this tempo, though. Let's keep it up.
手脚再麻利一点 有点急迫感
Let's take it up another level. More urgency, please.
-我需要帮厨 -帮厨
-Can I get hands, please. -Hands.
西德妮主厨 三份鸡肉好了
Chef Sydney, three chicken up.
-谢谢你 主厨 -帮厨
Thank you, Chef. Can I get a hands, please?
帮厨
Hands.
No matter how you work it Things go wrong
So if you're comin' with me Let me know
Maybe you're the last train
Maybe you're the last train home
I'm on the last train runnin' I'm on the last train runnin'
And I surrender And I surrender
I'm on the last train runnin' I'm on the last train runnin'
And I surrender And I surrender
I'm on the last train runnin' I'm on the last train runnin'
And I surrender And I surrender
I'm on the last train runnin' I'm on the last train runnin'
And I surrender
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表