剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
罗恩死了? -罗恩是谁?
Ron's dead? -Who is Ron?
我的搭档 罗恩·培吉尔
My partner, Ron Pager.
他去世了 我接手了他的检查路线
He passed away. I'm running his routes now.
最近总死人 -南希·乔尔 芝加哥卫生局的
Everybody's dying. -Nancy Chore, Chicago Board of Health.
我来检查你们的餐馆 -嗨 我叫卡门·博扎托
I'm here to inspect the property. -Hi. I'm Carmen Berzatto.
我是店主 -其实 他是店主的弟弟
I'm the owner. -He's the owner's brother actually.
他也死了
He's also dead.
他看着不像死人 -不 我没死
He doesn't look dead. -No, no, I'm not dead.
我哥哥死了 -我很遗憾
My brother's dead. -I'm sorry to hear that.
谢谢 -你也节哀
Thank you. -I'm sorry for your loss too.
可以看一下身份证明吗?
Can I see some kind of identification?
好
Yeah.
有趣
Interesting.
是吗 有什么有趣的?
Is it? What's interesting about that?
她徽章上的标识很有趣
It's an interesting logo on her badge.
南希 有什么需要尽管来找我们 随意检查吧
Nancy, you need anything, just find us. Make yourself at home. Okay?
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. -Thank you.
蒂娜和伊布拉呢?
Where's Tina and Ebra?
别搞事 乔尔女士 -你也是
No funny business, Ms. Chore. -You, too.
好
Okay.
我在上面还注明了 贵的可能不是面粉
I also noted on the prog that it's not necessarily flour that's expensive,
而是运费 所以 我们可以派人去取面粉
but the shipping, so we could just have somebody go and pick it up.
派马科斯 -好 马科斯 很好
Yeah, Marcus. -Okay, sure. Marcus. Great.
不 只能派马科斯
No, it can only be Marcus.
为什么只能派马科斯?
Why can it only be Marcus?
斯威普斯 蒂娜 伊布拉都不开车
Sweeps, Tina, and Ebra don't drive.
那里奇呢?
Well, what about Richie?
驾照被扣了
Suspended license.
今早我还看见他开车了呢
I saw him drive in this morning.
跟你说 小心拿着笔记本的贱♥人♥们
I'm telling you, beware of bitches with little notebooks.
西德妮几天前才开始在这里干活 现在 她竟然成了管事的了
Sydney walked in here few days ago, and now she's running shit just like that?
扭着小腰 又写又画
All fucking willowy and scribbling?
“主厨 要是能去诺玛 我什么都肯做”
"Chef, I would do anything to work at Noma."
贱♥人♥ 看看周围 这里不是诺玛
Bitch, look around. This ain't Noma.
卫生检查员来检查了 她一点不友好
The health inspector is coming in here, and she's not nice.
她不是你们的朋友 她微笑时
She's not your friend. She may smile,
别看她的牙 它们像匕♥首♥一样狠毒
but don't see the teeth, those are daggers.
重点是我们减少开支的办法多得很
The point is, it's one of 100 things we can be doing to save costs.
西德妮
Sydney. Sydney. Sydney.
我确定这些都是正确的做法 但实在是太多了
I'm sure this is all correct, but it's a lot.
你所描述的工作 超过了我负担得起的那种副主厨
The job you're describing goes way outside what I can afford to pay a sous,
现在的这些开支就已经 让我捉襟见肘了
which I can barely afford already.
但我理解你的想法 好吗?
But I hear you. Okay?
我很想把这里变成
I have every intention of turning this into an efficient,
由成年人经营的高效体面的商业场所
respectable place of business run by adults.
真♥他♥妈♥的!
That's a fucking ass of shit!
最终会做到的
Eventually.
你们知道这有多危险吗?
Does anybody know how dangerous this is?
怎么了?
Yo, what's going on?
并不危险 乔尔女士 -什么危险?
It wasn't dangerous, Ms. Chore... -What's dangerous?
拔♥出♥来♥就有危险了 -我发现瓷砖上有个大洞
...until you pulled it out. -I discovered a large hole in the tile.
像是以前灶头旁边的煤气管道
Looks like a former gas line next to the stove tops.
没有妥善地用石膏板盖好并加以密封 也就算了
Not only was it not properly dry walled and caulked,
居然有人用餐巾纸堵住了它 用某种塑料
but someone clogged the hole with napkins and then proxied over it
草草盖住了事 -别看我
with some kind of plastic. -Don't look at me.
油脂渗进了餐巾纸 塑料变性了
Grease seeped into the napkins and the proxy became unproxied.
这话什么意思? -有可能造成交叉污染
What does that mean? -A potential cross contaminate.
而且 洗手台不出热水
Additionally, no hot water in the hand station.
乔尔女士 这事我跟芝加哥卫生局 及罗恩解释过很多次了
Okay, well, that one, Ms. Chore, I've told Chicago, Ron, this 100 times,
放一会儿水才会变热
you got to wait a minute for it to warm up.
这件事上 您就通融一下吧 -可不止一会儿
So if you can relax on that one. -Or worse.
卫生条例规定 任何靠近食品准备区的水槽
Health code states any sink near a prep area
都需要马上出热水
needs to deliver instantly hot water
防止细菌的传播 -好
to prevent the spread of bacteria. -Yeah.
主要问题我都还没说呢 -有主要问题?
I haven't even delivered the big one yet. -There's a big one?
主要问题是什么?
What is the big one?
有人在火炉旁的灶头上放了一包香烟
Someone left a pack of cigarettes on the stovetop near the burners.
不仅非常危险 而且有可能造成污染
Not only very dangerous, but also a potential contaminant.
混♥蛋♥ -同意
Motherfucker. -You can say that again.
混♥蛋♥ -轮不着你说 白♥痴♥
Motherfucker. -Don't actually say it again, idiot.
你迟早会被我们赶下台 -是吗?
You're about to get power washed. -Yeah?
不幸的是 这些违规情况让我别无选择
Unfortunately, these violations leave me no choice.
只能给你们评为丙级 -那可不行
I award you a C. -No! No, no, no.
真♥他♥妈♥搞 -等等
That's some bullshit. -Just wait.
等一下 这样吧
Time out. Time out. Time out. You know what?
我现在就把那个洞封上
I'm gonna caulk that shit right now, okay?
是否立即采取行动是无所谓的 我30天以后才会回来检查
It doesn't matter how fast you do it. I can't come back to test for 30 days.
五秒就好 不 别碰
It'll take five. No, no, no! Don't touch that.
五秒钟就能弄好
It will take five seconds to caulk.
我会弄 让我弄吧 他妈的!
I can caulk! Let me fucking caulk!
本来就该弄好 -店里没有密封胶
You should. -There's no caulk in house.
闭嘴 菲克!
Shut the fuck up, Fak!
回见
See you all later.
牛肉 熟食
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
我说店里没有密封胶 没事的 伙计 我们能弄好
I'm saying there's no caulk in house. Dude, it's okay. We'll fix it.
你还说我的不是? 你想经营这家餐馆?
You're bitching me? You wanna run this place?
你怎么知道那些香烟不是你的?
How do you know they're not your cigarettes?
因为我他妈的不是个傻♥逼♥!
'Cause I'm not a fucking dipshit!
你去把它贴在窗户上!
You put it in the fucking window!
你去才对!
You put it in the fucking window!
你去贴才对! -别吵了
You put it in the fucking window! -Stop.
别这样
Let's not do this.
好 -丙级是给你的
All right. -That's your C.
我们这么办
Here's what we're gonna do.
去五金店 买♥♥点粘性化合物
You're gonna go to the hardware store, you're gonna get some joint compound.
买♥♥些密封胶 把那个洞封好
You're gonna get some caulk and caulk that shit.
不过 告诉你一声
Okay, well, FYI...
告诉你一声 -我他妈不是给你打杂的
FYI... -...I'm not your fucking gofer.
告诉你一声 把它封好 要严丝合缝
FYI, you cocked it up, you're gonna caulk it out.
我是很想照做 不过 我的驾照过期了 告诉你一声
Okay, well, I would love to, but my license is expired, FYI.
你今天早晨是开车来的 -西德妮 你想帮忙吗?
You drove here this morning. -Sydney, you wanna help?
你可以载他去 -不
You can take him. -No.
别介 我叫优步好了 谢谢 -成熟点
Time out. I'll Uber. Thank you. -Grow up.
谢谢 -没必要花那个钱 傻♥逼♥
Thank you. -Surge rates, fucko.
里奇? -好吧 但得开我的车去
Richie? -Fine, but we're taking my car.
我随便
I... I don't care.
他那么穷吗 打个车的钱都不肯花
He's that broke? That took him out?
我的毕业成绩是丙级
I graduated with a C.
我们知道
We know.
别让那玩意儿出声了 别让它出这种鬼声音了!
Fix that fucking sound. Please fix that fucking sound!
我去修 菲克总是排除问题
I will fix it. Fak always fixes it.
有人一用就坏 不晓得是怎么回事 我去修
Kids come in, break it, what happens? I fix the balls.
卡带的毛病总是靠菲克修好
Fak always fixes the balls.
修好! -我会修好卡带的毛病!
Fix it! -I'll fix the balls!
蓝宝石牌
真是太他妈搞了
This is fucking bullshit.
你拿一下好吗?
Can you, um... Can you hold this?
你得晃换挡杆
You got... You got to wiggle it.
我应该知道得晃它才行
Oh, okay. I should have known that I had to wiggle it.
是我的错 但我是知道怎么晃的
That's on me. Doesn't mean I don't know how to wiggle it.
我没想到会有人跟我一起来 顺便说一声
I wasn't expecting company, by the way.
以前去快餐店时买♥♥的饮料 杯子还没扔
These Arby's cups are from different visits.
我表示尊重
I respect that.
芝加哥卫生局
不得移除 否则严惩 丙级
该死
Shit.
破玩意儿在哪儿?
Where is this shit?
可以问这里的工作人员
We can always talk to somebody who works here.
不 我自己能找到
No, no, no, no. I can find this myself.
我无法…
I can't...
我无法相信自己现在得听从 一个黄毛丫头的指令
I can't believe I'm taking orders from a fucking toddler right now.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表