剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
-但要好吃得多 -身后有人 主厨
-Yeah. But different level. -Behind, Chef.
-靠边 -放松
-Come on. -Relax.
妈的!
Fuck!
-西德妮 你没事吧? -我没事
-Sydney, you okay? -Yes, I'm all right.
-你没事吧? -没事
-Whoa. You all right? -I'm fine.
让我看看
Let me see.
-没怎么 -你确定吗?
-Nothing happened. -You sure?
我没事 请大家把开箱刀收好
I am fine. Please, let's just close the box cutter.
谢谢 不要把它放在那里
Thank you. And not fucking put it there.
-不好意思 身后有人 -放松
-Excuse me. Behind. -Relax.
你们俩好像加入了傻瓜邪教
You two look like you joined a dumbass cult.
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you. -Thank you.
围裙他妈的傻死了
Stupid fucking aprons.
喂
Yo.
尼科 你东西掉了
Nico, you're dropping shit, man.
伊布拉主厨 情况还好吗?
Chef, Ebra, are we good?
我是厨师主管 主厨 挺好的
Chef de partie, Chef, coming.
看着不错 你在做什么?
Looking good. What you got?
-糖汁鸡员工餐 -糖汁鸡
-Family sugara. -Sugara.
很好 主厨 你准备了配菜吗?
Great. Chef, you got my sides?
-是的 主厨 -加洋葱了吗?
-Yes, Chef. -With onions?
-加了 -是吗?
-That's it. -Si.
喂 妈的
Yo! Shit.
他妈的
Shit. Fuck.
-对不起 妈的 -高汤在沸腾
-Sorry. Fuck. -The stock's boiling.
太浑浊了 温度太高
Too cloudy. The heat was too high.
你没好好撇去浮沫
You didn't skim it properly.
你应该知道的
You know better than that.
-之前我用的是小火 -还不够小
-I put it lower earlier. -It's not low enough.
-谢谢 -谢谢 里奇
-Thanks. -Thank you, Richie.
-强化一下 -可至少它是汁液状的
-Fortify it. -Okay, well, at least it's a jus.
不行
No.
你得把汤过滤一下 加入更多洋葱
You need to strain it, add more onions,
-加入更多小牛肉肉汁 熬到粘稠 -好
-add more veal stock, reduce. -Yes.
我知道怎么做高汤
I know how to make a stock.
要花30分钟 开始吧
Okay. It'll take 30 minutes. Let's go.
洋葱呢 已经准备好了吗?
Where are the onions? They prepped?
-蒂娜 -我在准备柠檬
-Tina. -I'm on lemons.
应该是蒂娜准备洋葱
Tina should be on onions.
-是 主厨 -我之前告诉她…
-Yes, Chef. -I told her earlier...
是 主厨!
Yes, Chef!
-是 主厨 -谢谢
-Yes, Chef. -Thank you.
身后有人
Behind.
主厨们 演练
Chefs, walk-through.
不行 所以…
Um, not good. So...
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
有没有搞错 主厨?
Are you serious, Chef?
快点 清理岗位 把指甲弄干净 谢谢
Come on, clean your station, and also your nails. Thank you.
各位 谁来把这里清理干净? 恶心死了
Guys. Can someone please clean these out? These are disgusting.
搞什么 拜托
Seriously, please.
开店前 袋子和餐巾纸就要准备好
Okay, I'm gonna need bags and napkins already ready before service.
曼尼和安杰尔 正在帮你准备纸杯 盘子
Manny and Angel are helping you with paper cups, plates,
但那并不是他们的职责
but that's not really their duty.
这里擦得很干净 精神可嘉
Plus, love the wiping, love that energy.
用这份力气来拖地好吗?
Maybe we do it on the floors?
因为地板很脏 我差点就被恶心死了
Because they are so dirty. I almost broke my neck.
我觉得看一眼就会晕倒
I think I'm gonna pass out just looking at them.
怎么样?
Um, what's up?
-是 主厨 -很好
-Yes, Chef. -Great. Okay.
还好
It's fine.
还好?
Fine?
我惹你生气了吗?
Did I piss you off?
没有 如果你觉得满意 我就满意
No. If you are happy with this, then I am.
各位 我切的洋葱呢?
Guys, where's my onions?
我切的洋葱呢?
Where are my onions?
真的很不错
Yeah, that's a really good one.
我不知道
I don't know.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
我们应该订购面包
We should outsource bread.
-已经想到了 -好
-Way ahead of you. -Okay.
好吧
All right.
-你没拿我切的洋葱吧? -没有
-You didn't take my onions, did you? -No.
没拿 他们上周就是这么对待我的 这是你作为领导的一种代价
No. They did this to me last week. It's just part of paying your dues.
你现在生气了
You are angry right now.
天啊 你被我们整得好惨
Damn. We got you.
他们逼我♥干♥的
They made me do it.
我发誓这不是我的主意 我发誓
I swear it wasn't my idea. I swear.
-滚一边去 -嘿 别生气 西德妮
-Fuck you. -Hey, come on, Sydney.
-滚一边去 -只是…
-Fuck off. -It was just...
-我们闹着玩的 -闭嘴
-We was messing around. -Shut the fuck up.
-不是我的主意 -走开
-It wasn't my idea. -Leave me alone.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking fuck.
-我来帮你 -不用
-Let me help you with that. -No. Don't.
-你确定吗? -很他妈确定
-Are you sure? -I am fucking sure.
你会问卡门是否确定吗?
Do you ask Carmen if he's sure?
-很重 -别搞事
-It's just heavy. -No, you don't.
做好你自己的事 好吗? 我会做好我自己的事
So you stick to your shit, okay? I'll stick to mine.
是 主厨
Yes, Chef.
别气馁
Just keep going.
你♥他♥妈♥这是在搞什么呢 麦克?
What the hell were you doing, Mike?
您拨♥打♥的号♥码不在服务区
The number you have reached is not in service.
员工餐做好了 各位主厨
Family's up, chefs.
妈的
Fuck.
-喂 -喂
-Yo. -Yo.
-员工餐做好了 -谢谢
-Family's up. -Thanks.
主厨
Chef.
谢谢
Thank you.
-挺好吃的 -看着不错 对
-It's good. -No, it looks good, right. Yeah.
我坐一会儿行吗?
Mind if I chill for a second?
-当然可以 -好
-Sure. Yeah. -Yeah.
账记得怎么样?
How's bookkeeping?
一团糟
It's a mess.
-厨师团队呢? -一团糟
-How's our brigade? -It's a mess.
你怎么了?
What's going on with you?
没事
Nothing.
西德妮
Sydney.
Um...
今天
Yeah, today was
我过得很不顺 主厨
really bad for me, Chef.
好吧
Okay.
能说得具体点吗?
Can you say more?
我不知道
I don't know. Um...
主厨 你…
Chef, you...
你允许大家犯浑
You kind of let everybody act like trash,
可却冲着我发了火
and really came at me a little, I guess.
我对你的期望更高
-Uh... -I expect more from you.
对你要求的标准更高
Hold you to a higher standard.
这就是我的代价
Paying my dues.
做工作 有时得听老板的
Doing your job, which is to, at times, listen to your boss.
我以为这里
I think this place could be so different
会跟我们工作过的那些地方不同
from all the other places we've been at.
但为了让这里变得与众不同 我们得采取不同的办法
But in order for that to be true, we need to run things different.
我说厨师团队不是个好主意
When I said I didn't think that the brigade
可你不听
was a good idea, you didn't listen.
不是说你不能给我指令
And it's not that you told me that I had to.
那是可以的 没关系
That's fine. Whatever.
可你并没有好好听我的话
But you just didn't really listen.
而且
And
如果最终要达到 我们俩想要达到的那种效果
if this is going to work the way that, I think, we both want it to work,
我觉得也许我们应该
I think we should probably
倾听彼此的话
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表