剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah, I am fucking okay, Tina. Thank you.
你不用大喊大叫的 你不是那种人
You don't need to be screamin' and shit, that's not you.
也许我是那种人 真的 我不知道在这个狗屁地方
You know, maybe it is. Maybe it really is.
I don't know what you're going to learn.
你会学到什么 路易会学到什么
Or what Louie is supposed to learn in this shithole of a place.
不过 一定要保证他把蛋糕都做好
But please just make sure he keeps up on cakes,
你把自己的活都干完
and that you finish your shift.
好 主厨 我只想问问…
Okay. Yes, chef. I just wanted to check and see...
没事 请你先把准备工作做完
It's fine. Please finish your prep.
是 主厨
Yes, chef.
-再拿些盒子来 -还在等55份牛肉
-Hey, need more boxes. -Still waiting on 55 beef,
24份鸡肉和辣椒 41份热狗 六份希腊沙拉
24 chicken and pepper, 41 dogs, six Greek salads.
谁他妈能去给我找来一支 好使的记号♥笔
Somebody get me a fucking sharpie that fucking works.
妈的
Fuck!
-妈的 喂 主厨 -什么事
-Fuck. Yo, chef! -Yes.
没有辣腌菜了
We're out of giardiniera.
没事 我们现做 西德妮
That's fine, we'll make it fresh. Sydney.
-什么事 -麻烦你准备辣腌菜
-What? -Prep giardiniera please.
老表 过来 给我拿支他妈的记号♥笔
Cousin, out here. Get me a fucking sharpie.
-给我拿支他妈的记号♥笔 -怎么了
-Get me a fucking sharpie. -Why?
主厨 嘿 准备辣腌菜
Chef, hey, prep giardiniera.
妈的 再烤外卖♥♥的两块蛋糕
Fuck. We fired two more cakes to-go.
-没有他妈的… -再烤外卖♥♥的两块蛋糕
-No more fucking... -Fired two more cakes to-go.
你♥他♥妈♥的聋了吗
Are you fucking deaf?
你今天他妈的让人很困惑 伙计
You're extra fucking confusing today, man.
记号♥笔!
Sharpie!
-妈的 -天啊
-Fuck! -Oh, my God.
小卡门快气疯了
Carmy is very mad.
要命了
Christ.
嘿 你要干什么
Hey, what the fuck are you doing?
-嗨 -我像是要干什么我要帮你
Hi.
What does it look like? I'm helping you.
别 那是我的蔬菜 所以…
Don't. That's my vegetables, so...
它们都要放在一个罐子里
They're going to the same place.
那是分配给我的工作 所以 那些菜是我的
It was the prep that was assigned to me, so they are mine.
放下 走开
Let go and go away.
你可真是有毛病 你这么刻薄 这样很丑恶
There's something broken in you. You're bein' mean, it's ugly.
你还好意思说我丑恶 里奇
You wanna talk about fucking ugly, Richie?
-你是个废柴 -你才是呢
-You are a loser. -You're a loser.
-不 里奇 你♥他♥妈♥的就是个废柴 -你是个废柴
-No, Richie, you're the fucking loser... -Yeah, you're a loser.
你是个鼻孔比天还高的卤水包
You're a conceited and condescending ribbon of brine.
你不会给蔬菜削皮 什么都不会
You can't peel vegetables. You can't do shit.
你占着茅楼不拉屎 你是个他妈的废柴
You waste space here. You are a fucking loser
所以你才怨恨我在这里工作 对吧
and that is why you hate that I am here, right?
因为我看穿了你就是个废柴
Because I see you for the loser that you fucking are,
大家都清楚
and everybody knows it.
我清楚 卡门清楚 可能你女儿也清楚
I know it, Carmen knows it, your daughter probably knows it.
那姑娘可真可怜 你去收银台那里
Poor fucking girl. So, how about you go to the register
做你唯一会做的事怎么样
and do the one thing you know how to do?
你为什么非要这么事儿逼
Why you being such a fucking bitch right now?
我不知道 里奇 为什么呢
I don't know, Richie. Why am I?
-你还要捅我怎么着 -我还真说不定会捅你
-You're gonna fucking stab me? -Maybe I fucking will.
辣腌菜 他妈的闭嘴
Giardiniera! Shut the fuck up.
小卡门 我成功了 我弄明白自己哪里没做对了
Yo, Carmy, I did it. I figured out what I was doin' wrong.
我是想做蛋糕甜甜圈 不应该放酵母
I was trying to make a cake donut, it should've been yeast.
-而且我还… -你为什么非要坑我
-And I've... -Why are you fucking with me?
你为什么非要坑我
Why are you fucking with me? Why are you fucking with me?
你为什么非要坑我 快他妈的接着干活儿
Why are you fucking with me? Get the fuck back to work.
快点 都快点 傻♥逼♥
Move. Everybody. Fucking idiots!
老表 你♥他♥妈♥…
Yo, Cousin. Just fuckin'...
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
-Ah!
妈的 真♥他♥妈♥…
Fuck! Motherfuck...
-有位顾客 -我被捅了
-Yo, we have a customer out here. -I got stabbed.
现在没法接待顾客 我被捅了 妈的
Not right now. I got stabbed. Son of a fucking...
-伊布拉海姆 -一分钟后开店
-Ebraheim. -Open in one minute!
-伊布拉海姆 我被捅了 -也许是你活该
-Ebraheim, I got stabbed. -Probably fucking deserved it.
也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
路易 怎么样
Yo, Louie, how we lookin'?
-很好 -很好 斯威普斯
-Good. -Good? Sweets?
-37 -继续
-Thirty-seven. -Keep going.
芝加哥原汁原味牛肉店
谢谢你 主厨
Thank you, chef.
-伊布拉海姆 马上就要 -我在尽力
-Ebraheim, need that fucking fast. -I am trying.
-别动 -妈的
-Don't move. -Fuck.
严重吗 再跟我说说派系那事
Is it bad? Tell me about the factions again.
别动
Stop moving.
西亚德·巴雷引发了 暴♥力♥ 压♥迫♥ 内战
Siad Barre caused violence, oppression, civil war.
许多派系 许多团体 都在争夺权力
Many factions, many groups, all fighting for power.
中♥央♥政♥府♥垮台 索马里成为一个垮掉了的国家
The central government collapsed, Somalia became a failed state.
许多平民被杀
Many civilians were killed.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·法拉赫·艾迪德 不愿与联♥合♥国♥合作
Muhammad Farah Aydid would not cooperate with United Nations.
美国派军队干掉其团队成员 试图平息战争
United States sent troops to take members
of his team, tried to create peace.
但这并没平息战争 不是吗
But it didn't create peace, did it?
对 摩加迪沙之战 始于两架直升机的到来…
No. Battle of Mogadishu started when two helicopters came and...
嘿 等等 这不是他妈的 《黑影坠落》的剧情吗
Hey, wait! Is this shit fuckin' Black Hawk Down?
《黑影坠落》
Black Hawk Down.
-该死的皮文 -皮文
-Fuckin' Piven. -Piven.
马库斯死哪去了
Where the fuck is Marcus?
主厨 我们得开店了
Yo, Jeff, we gotta open.
一分钟 再加20份鸡肉 上灶
One minute. Twenty more chickens. Fire.
没有鸡肉了
We don't have any more.
那就找鸡 真♥他♥妈♥的 蒂娜
Fuckin' find them. God fucking damn it, Tina.
-你们有碳酸饮料吗 -没有
-Do you guys have a soda? -No.
没有
No.
没事吧
Yo, we good?
你拇指能别碰屁♥股♥吗
Will you keep your thumb off your ass, man?
-主厨 没事吧 -角落有人
-Chef, we good? -Corner.
主厨 我听不见你说话
Chef, I can't hear you.
我们有事
We are not good.
什么
What?
-我们有事 主厨 -有事吗
-We are not good, chef. -No?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
What the fuck are you talkin' about?
怎么了
What's goin' on?
Um...
怎么了 我辞职
I quit, is what's going on.
-辞职 现在辞职吗 -对 主厨 我他妈的要辞职
-Quit? Right now? -Yes, chef. I fucking quit.
你现在辞职吗
You quit right now?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-你是位很优秀的厨师 -你在干什么
-You are an excellent chef. -What are you doing?
-你也是个混♥蛋♥ -你在干什么
-You are also a piece of shit. -What are you doing?
-这不怪我 祝你好运 -你在干什么
-This isn't on me. Good luck! -What are you doing?
妈的
Shit.
该死!
Fuck!
老表 外边的人在排队 我们开不开门
Yo, Cousin, there's a fuckin' line. Are we open or not?
工作守则 注意事项
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表