剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
我以前很喜欢一种甜甜圈
There was this one doughnut that I used to love
总也忘不掉它
that I could never get out of my head.
里面有果冻填馅儿 表面亮紫色 香甜扑鼻
Jelly-filled, bright purple, sweet and tangy.
甜甜圈买♥♥到家里 家里人总是很开心
Yeah. Family was always happy whenever we got doughnuts.
-怎么能不开心呢 年轻人 -可不是嘛
-Hard not to be, young man. -Yeah.
-哥们儿 -切斯特 真棒
-My guys. -Wow. Chester. Yes.
谢谢
Wow. Thank you.
-爱你 -不客气 兄弟
-Love you. -Of course, bro.
嗨 伊布拉
Yes. Ebra.
-切斯特 -嗨 亲爱的
-Chester. -Hi, honey.
-你好 蒂娜 做什么好吃的呢? -土豆泥
-What up, T? What you got over there? -Mashed potatoes.
Woo-hoo!
-你好 蒂娜 做什么好吃的呢? -土豆泥
-What up, T? What you got over there? -Mashed potatoes.
Woo-hoo!
能给我吃就好了
Wish I had that.
新版的 都是鲜艳的颜色
Oh, uh... New edition, all the fresh colors.
我特别标注了18-32-24号♥颜色
I put a flag on 18-32-24.
兰花紫 很抢眼
It's this radiant orchid that's fly as fuck.
非常感谢
Hey, thank you so much.
-我会还给你的 -身后有人
-I'mma get this back to you. -Ebraheim,
-牛肉好了吧 -这就去 主厨
-what is good with the beef? -Oh, yes, chef.
-马上出锅 -谢谢
-Taking it out now. -Thank you.
-你好 嘿 -嘿
-What's up? Hey. -Hey.
-不好意思 你是谁 -切斯特 这位是西德妮主厨
-Who are you? Sorry. -Sorry. Chester, this is Chef Sydney.
西德妮 这是我的室友 切斯特
Sydney, this is my roommate, Chester.
嗨 室友切斯特
Hi, Chester Roommate.
嘿 西德尼主厨
Hey, Chef Sydney.
-冒昧问一下 你来这里做什么 -来找我哥们
-Cool. Why are you here? Sorry. -Oh. Getting my boy dialed.
给他送来些启发灵感的资料
Dropping off some inspirational materials.
他是个设计师
-He's a designer. -Oh!
-你设计什么? -什么都设计
-What do you design? -All of it.
-我走了 家里见 哥们 -好
-I'm out. I'll see you at home, my G. -Yeah, yeah.
-谢谢 我会还给你的 -没问题
-Thank you. I'll return this. -Of course.
-幸会 西德尼主厨 -幸会
-Great to meet you, Chef Sydney. -You too.
-祝你开会顺利 -谢谢
-Good luck with the meeting. -Thanks.
我要去见品牌大使 身上不能有辣腌菜的臭味儿
I'm meetin' a brand ambassador
so I can't be smellin ' like fuckin' hot giardiniera.
好了 我走了
All right, I'm out.
潘通色卡?
Oh. Pantone colors?
我在考虑 也许该给牛肉店做些经典甜甜圈
I was thinking maybe I could do a classic doughnut for the Beef?
当然 其他的我照做
On top of my other stuff, of course.
-好 -我觉得可能会大受欢迎
-Yeah. -But I think it could be hot.
甜甜圈看似难做 实则不然
Yeah. I mean, doughnuts are deceptively hard,
可是 做甜甜圈需要很多设备
but, you know, require a lot of equipment too.
这里可能无法提供这些设备
I don't know if this is the most stocked place in the world.
我想让甜甜圈 像那种李子甜品一样完美
I want it to be perfect, like that plum.
-卡门跟我们说的那种李子甜品 -米其林星级餐厅的甜品?
-The one Carmen was telling us about. -Mmm. Michelin mode?
我不确定
Yeah. I mean, I don't know.
可以做成限♥量♥版之类的
It could be, like, limited edition or something.
如果你想做 那我也想做
If you're into it, then I'm into it.
需要帮助的话就告诉我 好吗
Let me know if you need help. All right?
一定会的 谢谢你 主厨
All right. Gladly. Thank you, chef.
-祝你好运 -好
-Good luck. -All right.
一切都好吗?
Hey, all good?
都好 主厨
All good, chef.
都好 主厨
All good, chef.
斯威普斯在做员工餐 安吉尔 沙拉准备得怎么样?
Cool. Sweeps is rockin' family. Angel, how do you feel about salad?
-没问题 主厨 -真棒 谢谢你们
-Absolutely, chef. -Gorgeous. Thank you.
-今天我能吃员工餐吗? -不行 你不是这里的员工
-You think I can get family today? -No, you don't work here.
嘿 怎么样?
Hey, chef, how's it going?
-很好 主厨 -尝过刚做出来的巧克力蛋糕了?
-Good, chef. -Try the new chocolate cake?
-尝了 -感觉如何?
-Oh, yes. -And?
你让马科斯很有信心
You give Marcus a lot of confidence.
做得好
Well done.
这些不是你做的? 还是说你做了这些?
You didn't make any of these? Or are these the ones you made?
我还没做呢
I haven't made any yet.
我在做研究
I'm trying to do some research,
感受一下质地 找出重要的特点
you know, feel out the textures, see what it's really about.
不错的…
That's a nice... Do you talk about feel?
谈感受吗?
对 看 这个很好 就像…
Yeah, see, this one is good. Just like...
-那个很好? -我觉得是的
-That one's good? -Yeah, I think so.
不错
That's nice.
你去奶奶家 她在马桶上
It's how when you go to your grandma's house,
垫的垫子就是这感觉
she has the cushion on top of the toilet seat.
-对 -你坐在上面
-Yeah. -You sit on it.
-里面的气慢慢被压了出来 -有股混合香料的味儿
-Slight deflating. -And it smells like potpourri.
但也有奶奶家的味儿
But it also smells like Grandma.
-嘿 你好 小混♥蛋♥ -嘿 最近好吗 见到你真高兴
-Hey, what's up, jagoff? -Hey! What's going on? Good to see you.
-纽约 是啊 -嗨
-New York, that's right. -Hi.
我没看过那个节目
I haven't seen that one.
纽约先生!
Mr. New York!
你好吗?
How are you?
你好像更瘦了
You look slimmer.
-迈克尔的事我很抱歉 -谢谢
-I'm sorry about Michael. -Thank you.
不
No, no, no.
要加番茄酱
Ketchup?
你看不到吗 这太过分了
Can you not see this? This is bullshit!
你这样大喊 我听不清你在说什么
I can't hear you when you're screaming!
他们在拆我的礼物
You see them opening all my presents?
太过分了!
Bullshit!
你们有毛病吧
You guys are so weird!
你们怎么能拆别人的礼物呢
What are you doing opening up other people's stuff?
卡萝尔 能帮我一下吗?这里一团糟
Carol, can you please help me? It really fucking sucks in here.
这儿 嘿 我要问…
Here. Hey, I got one...
我要问你个问题 你在餐厅工作 对吗?
I got one question for you. So you work in a restaurant, right?
我在餐厅工作 没错
I work in a restaurant, that's right.
做个失败者感受如何?
What is it like to be a fucking loser, huh?
很好 弗兰克
Good, Frank.
各位
Hey, guys, Guys!
嘿 这位卡门
Hey. Carmen here
是世界上最棒餐厅里的厨师
was the chef of the best restaurant in the world.
没有夸张
Okay, that's not an exaggeration.
真的是世界上最棒的餐厅
It's literally the best restaurant in the world.
至少食者网站上是那么说的
I mean, at least according to Eater.
我不是出来跟你说话的 好吧?
I didn't come out to talk to you, all right?
我不想斗嘴 只想静静
I don't want to bicker. I just need quiet.
跟你 我没什么可说的
I don't got anything to say to you.
只有这一句 小心点 皮特来了
Except heads-up. Pete's here.
-我知道 -舒格尔得好好看着他
-Oh, I'm aware. -Sugar better watch his ass.
舒格尔忙着工作 没来
Sugar's stuck at work.
那家伙带了一份礼物来就不肯走了
Fucker drops off a gift and now he won't leave.
-天啊 就像蚂蟥一样难缠 -没错 太难缠了
Oh, my God. Yeesh.
Yeesh is right.
总是一副要跟警♥察♥举报我们的样子?
Always looks like he's about to call the cops on us.
你懂我意思吧
You know what I mean?
-像缉毒警♥察♥ -对
-Like a narc. -Exactly.
就他妈的像个缉毒警♥察♥
Like a fucking narc.
-嘿 菲尔 -嘿 吉米
-Heya, Phil. -Hey, Jimmy.
理查德
Richard.
嘿 你好 菲尔
Hey, what's up, Phil?
真尴尬
That was fucking weird.
怎么 你把他那里也搞砸了?
What. You fuck up one of his properties too?
没有
Actually, no.
因为我哪里都没搞砸 知道吧 吉米
'Cause you know what, Jimmy? I don't fuck up properties.
有人以为自己打电♥话♥叫我去修厕所
You know, sometimes people think they're calling me to fix the toilet,
其实 他们打给了另外一个人
but in reality, they called somebody else.
你只需要接电♥话♥
All you had to do is pick up the phone.
我他妈的没接到过电♥话♥
I never got a fucking call.
真的吗?
Oh, yeah, really?
让你心服口服
Fuck this.
你听好了 她是这么说的
All right, so here's what she said.
“水槽的水龙头关不上 到处都在漏水”
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表