剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
Carmy.
-你在惹我生气 -是你在惹我生气
-You're pissing me off. -You're pissing me off!
小卡门
Carm.
就知道转身走人
Fucking go.
干嘛?
What?
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
你给舒格尔找到…我不知道
Did you find Sugar's... I don't know...
-那破玩意儿了吗? -没 没找到
-garbage? -No, no. I didn't find it.
文书工作不是我的强项
Yeah. Paperwork's not really my jam.
也不是我的强项
Me, neither.
诺玛没教你做会计工作吗?
They didn't teach you accounting at Noma?
-德锐学院教你了吗? -也是
-They teach you at DeVry? -Yeah.
怎么弄的 炉子烫的?
What is that? Oven?
不是
No.
迈克尔15岁生日那天
No, it was Michael's 15th birthday party.
扬卡罗和法克打了起来
Jan-Carlo and Fak got into a fight,
我想拉架 结果整个人被甩到了烧烤架上
I tried to break it up and fell into the barbeque.
该死的法克
God. Feck.
有没有一个词能够概括这种情况
Is there a name for that thing where,
就是你很害怕会有好事发生
you're afraid of something good happening
因为你觉得会发生坏事
'cause you think something bad's gonna happen?
不大知道 “生活”这个词吧
I don't know. Life?
有一天 我女儿问我 我是不是真的姓“霉”
The other day, my kid asked me if my real last name was "Bad News."
就像《少棒闯天下》里演的那样?
Like Bad News Bears?
我猜啊 她妈在手♥机♥里 把我的名字存储成了“里奇·霉”
I guess, I'm in her mom's phone as "Richie Bad News."
我说 “蒂芙 这是干什么”
And I go, "Tiff, what the fuck?"
她说我是个丧门星 只会引来霉运
She says I'm contagious, I only call with bad news.
也许你说的不是这种情况
Maybe that's not what you're talking about.
妈的 我不清楚 管他呢
Fuck. I don't know. Fuck it all.
好了 别让我等了 翻牌子吧 蒂
All right, put me out of my misery. Flip it, T.
精神点 各位主厨 我们开店了
Hey, look alive, chefs. We open.
精神焕发 加油
Rock out, let's go.
跟紧点 快 排成一排
All right. Step lively. Let's go. Single file.
天啊 长着大屌♥的那位来了
Oh, shit! It's the man with the golden dick.
你好吗 汤姆?见到你真高兴 兄弟
How are you, Tom? Good to see you, bro.
一份牛肉 半辣半甜 蘸酱汁
Let me get one beef, little hot, little sweet, dip it.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, pal.
尼克 你的狗怎么样了? 好点了吗?
Nick, how's that dog of yours, by the way? Getting better?
伊丽莎白圈摘掉了吗?你好吗?
Got the cone and everything off? How are you?
天啊 主厨
Damn, Chef.
Mmm.
好吃
Brava.
谢谢 主厨
Thanks, Chef.
伊布拉和里奇在前面
Ebra and Richie are out front.
蒂娜 你负责两个岗位 没问题吗?
Tina, you're floating. We good back here?
没问题 主厨
Yes, Chef.
我们得注意火候 各位
We gotta watch the heat on the stove, guys.
鸡肉的颜色太深了
These chickens are comin' out dark.
上次清理隔油池是什么时候?
When's the last time you cleaned out the grease trap?
-快被堵住了 -一会儿就弄
-It's getting backed up. -I'll get to it.
-还在弄断路器 -谢谢
-Still dealing with the circuit breaker. -Thank you.
主厨 现在尝尝这道菜品可以吗?
Chef, you think now might be a good time for you to try this?
-谢谢你问了我 -不客气
-Yes. Thank you for asking. -Yes.
-这一道吗? -对
-This one? -Yes.
非常好 主厨
It's tremendous, Chef.
谢谢 主厨
Thank you, Chef.
酱汁有点太稠了
Sauce is a little bit tight.
知道了 谢谢
Yeah, heard. Thank you.
Mmm. Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm.
-你觉得很快就…谢谢 -太棒了!
-Do you think maybe soon... Thank you. -This is fire!
能把它加在特别推荐的菜品里吗? 加得进去吗?
Maybe we could start rolling it out as a special soon? Is there a place?
-非常有可能 -有多大的可能性?
-It's getting closer. Yeah. -How close?
-我跟你说了 很棒 -你说的是“非常好” 记得吗?
-I told you it was great. -You said "tremendous," remember?
我没说它完美
I didn't tell you it was perfect.
那倒是 不过我很喜欢
Well, yeah, I mean, I like it.
我觉得它很棒 我一定会稀释酱汁
I think it's great and I'll definitely loosen up the sauce...
-西德妮 -我不明白…
-Sydney. Sydney. -You know, I don't understand...
还不行 懂吗?
Chef, it's not ready yet. You understand?
是 主厨 懂了
Yes, Chef. I understand.
-谢谢你 主厨 -谢谢你 主厨
-Thank you, Chef. -Thank you, Chef.
这道菜是可乐红烧牛小排 配意大利调味饭 给你吃
Hi, these are Cola-braised short ribs with risotto. And they're yours.
-真的吗? -对
-Really? -Yup.
我多做了一份 我叫西德尼 有什么需要尽管说
I had an extra and I'm Sydney, if you need anything else.
-谢谢你 西德妮 -祝你今天愉快
-Well, thank you, Sydney. -Have a good day.
-也许不在这里 -肯定在
-Hey, maybe it's not here. -No, it's here.
好吧
All right.
我知道跟他合伙很傻 告诉你一声
I knew it was dumb to co-sign. FYI.
换作是我也会做的
I'd have done the same thing.
-你想吵架吗? -来吧
-You wanna fight? -Please.
-我知道你在生我的气 -这样很不负责任
-I know you're mad at me. -This is irresponsible.
我是说在你家时 你说的那些话
I mean, at your house. All the stuff you said.
我那时很烦
I was annoyed.
很明显
Yeah. Clearly.
我觉得让我生气的
Look, I think the thing that just pisses me off,
是你从未问过我过得好不好 从没问过
is the thing that I'm probably too embarrassed to admit,
而承认这一点会让我十分尴尬
is that you never ask me how I'm doing. Like, ever.
我知道这样想很幼稚 可我生你的气就是因为那一点
I know it's childish, but that's why I'm mad at you.
我觉得
I think.
而且 我们从没 真正在一起共度过什么时光
Plus, we never spend any real time together.
这家餐馆占据了你全部的时间和精力
This place is eating you alive.
你总是埋怨这家餐馆
You always blame this place.
-你什么意思? -你埋怨餐馆
-What do you mean? -I mean, you blame the restaurant.
你不埋怨妈妈 不埋怨小麦克
All right, you don't blame Mom. You don't blame Mikey.
我怎么能不埋怨这家餐馆呢?
How can I not blame this place?
我刚刚打扫过被枪打碎的玻璃 现在我浑身都脏兮兮的
I just cleaned up shot-out glass, and now, I'm covered in carbon.
这家餐馆吞没了我们所有的 时间 金钱 工作成果
All of our time, money, work, gets sucked up into this place.
我们得到的只有混乱和怨恨
The only thing we get back is, chaos, resentment.
开餐馆就是胡搞
It's bullshit.
跟妈妈说的一样
Sounds like Mom.
-我是认真的 -我是认真的
-I'm serious. -I'm serious.
我只想平静地生活
I just want things to be calm.
我只想要有安全感 我只想让一切…
I just want things to be on solid ground. I want things to feel...
-稳定 -对啊 稳定
-Consistent. -Yeah. Consistent.
完全合理
Yeah. That's totally reasonable.
你这样说 我很感激
Well... I appreciate you saying that.
Um...
我觉得自己一直以来陷入束缚
I guess, all the time, I feel like I'm kind of trapped,
都是因为我无法描述…
because I can't describe
紧迫感
自己的感受
how I'm feeling.
所以 问别人感受如何好像是
So, to ask somebody else how they're feeling, that just seems,
我完全想不到去做的事
I don't know, insane?
好吧
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry. You know,
你说得对 我想知道你的感受如何
you're right. I wanna know how you're feeling.
你有什么感觉?
How're you feeling?
“好”得不得了
Really good. Just great.
好吧
Right.
是不是这个文件?
Yo. Yo, is this it?
-就是它 -对吧?
-Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. -Yeah, right?
这些文件的标签是…
Just sittin' in this file labeled...
-“胡扯” -“胡扯”
-"Shit." -"Shit."
检查 操作台下的冰柜很整洁
Okay, checks. Little boys look great, guys.
天啊 他在干什么?
Holy shit! What's he doing?
这些刀刃是怎么了 这样可不行
Yo, what's going on with these edges, Chef? Gotta be cleaner than that.
-这把刀不中用 -什么时候磨的?
This knife is shit.
When was the last time you sharpened it?
妈的 我的枪呢? 你们谁拿我的枪了?
Fuck! Where's my gun? Any of you motherfuckers take my gun?
小卡门
Carmy!
什么?你知道我不会走的 操♥我♥妈 我♥操♥你妈还差不多
What? You know I stay here. Fuck me? Fuck you.
西德妮 去处理
Sydney, get 'em.
各位 谢谢光临
Hello, everyone. Thank you for your patronage.
一切都好 好好品味牛肉吧
Everything's under control. Please enjoy your beefs.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表