剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
很喜爱
A lot.
我很喜爱他
I loved him a lot.
谢谢 猪厨
Thanks, Jeff.
我…
I...
我那天吃了点你做的甜甜圈
I had some of your donut the other day.
-从地上捡起来吃的吗 -对 盖里把地板弄得很干净
-Off the floor? -Yeah, off the floor.
Gary keeps it clean.
不 我不想听…那个理由不充分
No. I don't want to hear... That's not a good excuse.
听着 那家伙工作很努力
Listen, the man works hard.
你觉得甜甜圈怎么样?
So, what did you think?
非常好吃
It was really good.
真的非常好吃
It was really, really good.
卡门一下子就把它打到地上 真是个小贱♥人♥ 我很遗憾
And I'm really sorry that Carmy destroyed it like a little bitch.
他就是个小贱♥人♥ 一下子就把它打到地上了
That's exactly what he did. He destroyed it like a bitch.
-小贱♥人♥ -小小贱♥人♥
-Little bitch. Okay. -Little, small bitch. Mmm-hmm.
你跟他谈过了吗 还是说…
Have you talked to him yet or...
没有
No.
我要回去 我们会谈清楚
I'm gonna go back, and we'll hash it out, I guess.
也许不会 就那样吧 谢谢你 主厨 能再给我一次机会吗?
Or maybe not, and that's just how it is. Thank you, chef, may I have another?
是啊 没有正确答案
Yeah. There is no right answer.
你要回联邦快递工作吗?
You're gonna go back to UPS?
联邦快递的工作又苦又累 所以我才 想当厨师 结果也是又苦又累
UPS is the crazy shit that made me want to do this crazy shit,
还是不要回去了吧
so probably not.
从小到大 我们很少下馆子
We didn't really eat out a lot growing up,
所以 去餐厅吃饭让我感觉很特别 虽然其实没什么特别的
so, when we did it felt special, even if it wasn't.
-我不清楚 -我家也是一样
-I don't know. -I mean, my family was the same.
为庆祝我表哥特勒尔毕业 我们去了迈克尔·乔丹的牛排馆
Like, for my cousin Torrell's graduation,
we went to Michael Jordan's Steakhouse.
怎么样呢
Okay, and?
还用问嘛 那里是全世界最棒的餐馆
What do you mean "and?" It's the best restaurant on Earth.
-培根吗 好吧 -正是 你懂
-The bacon? Okay. -Yes. Exactly. You understand. Yeah.
那里的培根最好吃
It's the best bacon.
我就想达成那个目标 我想…
That's what I want to do. I want to...
我想为人们烹饪 让他们开心
I want to cook for people and make them happy, and...
给他们全世界最好吃的培根
give them the best bacon on Earth.
虽然已经有最好吃的培根了
Even though that spot is taken, actually.
-第二好吃也不错 -很好
-Second best is cool. -That's great.
-第二也行 -对
-I'd love that. -Yeah.
那回牛肉店吗
So, back to The Beef then, huh?
我不知道 根据我对自己的了解 我很可能
I don't know. Knowing me, I'll just probably
去别家找份工作
get a job at another spot,
之后再换一家
another after that,
我猜我就会一直换下去
and I guess just do that forever,
直到我一百万美金的 信♥用♥卡♥债务还清了为止
until my credit isn't negative one million.
Uh...
-你有自己梦想的工作地点吗 -当然有了
-You got a dream spot? -Of course.
什么样的地方
Like what?
-等那里开业了 你就知道了 -好 你的精神我很赞赏
-You'll find out when it's open. Okay. -Okay. I like that attitude.
有这种精神才能胜利
That's how you win.
或者输得一无所有
Yeah, or lose everything
最终跟爸爸同住 忍♥受他那臭烘烘的该死的呼吸机
and end up living back with your dad and his stinky, fucking CPAP machine.
不过 看到你和小卡门
But, it was cool seeing you guys
各有所长 感觉挺好的 我跟你们学到了很多东西
be good at different things, you and Carmy,
and I learned a lot from you all.
对了 最好的那个是什么呢
Wait, what was the best one?
-最好的什么? -你平生品尝过的最美味的菜肴
-Best what? -Best meal you ever had.
-是小卡门做的 -我就知道
-You know, it was Carmy's. -I knew it.
我就知道
I knew it. Yeah.
他真的很棒
He is really, really, really good.
高度赞誉
High praise.
但他也是个小贱♥人♥
Yeah. But he's still a little bitch.
我同意
Yeah. I won't disagree.
维也纳牛肉芝加哥热狗
真♥他♥妈♥的是个混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
我只是站在这里而已 什么都没做
I am standing right here doing nothing.
没说你 说的是你哥
Not you. Your fucking brother.
这也太他妈的丢脸了
This is a fucking disgrace right here.
瘾君子
Addicts.
他们说他们得自助这种鬼话
They say some shit like they got to help themselves,
我真该把他拷在桌子腿上
but I should've fucking handcuffed that motherfucker to the desk.
-你知道他吸毒吗 -你怎么可能不知道
-You knew he was using? -How could you not?
因为我一直都没见过他 我从来都没跟他交谈过
Because I never fuckin' saw him, I never fuckin' talked to him.
他不接我的电♥话♥ 不让我在餐馆里工作
He wouldn't take my calls,
he wouldn't let me work in the restaurant.
我该再努力一点的
I should've done more.
-你能怎么办呢 -我他妈的不知道
-What could you do? -I don't fucking know!
我从没想过他会…
I never thought he was... would...
他说话那么大声
You know, he was so loud and...
讨人厌却又那么搞笑
obnoxious and fucking hilarious.
他可是小迈克熊啊 我以为他能戒掉
He was Mikey Bear. I thought he would pull out of it.
搞什么
What the fuck.
你们他妈的搞什么
Got to be fucking kidding me.
嘿 他妈的 别打了
Hey, get the fuck off.
够了
That's enough.
够了
Enough.
-你在做什么 -够了
What are you doing? Enough.
天啊 够了
God, enough.
妈的
Fuck.
-有消息吗? -还没有
-Any word? -Nothing yet.
他一醒我们就通知你
We'll let you know the minute he wakes up.
他还在重症监护室里吗?
But he's still in the ICU?
对
Correct.
-他要是不醒呢 -他最好醒来
-What happens if he doesn't wake up? -He better wake up.
我是问如果不醒会怎样
But I'm saying, what happens if he doesn't?
你会被判过失杀人
You'll be looking at manslaughter.
等等 狱警 长官 警官
Hold on, guard. Sir? Sir. Officer.
多人拘留室 1B08号♥
嘿
Hey.
我需要打电♥话♥
I need my phone call.
嘿 我是蒂芙 请在嘀声后留言
Hey, this is Tiff. Leave a message after the tone.
嘿 对不起 我知道现在很晚了
Hey, sorry. I know it's late.
你知道
Just, you know...
我刚下班 今天太疯狂了 不过一切都好
I'm just getting off work. It's been a crazy day. All good, though.
你知道 我只是…
You know, I was just...
我之前在想 我跟你♥爸♥之间的那些摩擦 你知道
I was thinking about all that shit that went down with your dad. You know...
然后
And...
我对他语出不敬 还有
How I called him what I called him. And...
你说得对 那样做是不对的
You were right, you know. That was not okay.
还有
And...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
差不多就这些
You know, that's pretty much it.
希望你们今天过得愉快 替我抱抱伊芙
Hope you guys had a good day. Give Eva a big hug.
回头再聊吧 晚安
And... Yeah, I'll talk to you later. Okay. Good night.
杰里姆维奇 走了
Jerimovich, let's go.
他醒了吗
He woke up?
算你走运 你会被控故意伤害
You got lucky. You get charges of aggravated assault.
上帝啊 谢谢你 上帝
Oh, God! Thank you, God!
-不客气 混♥蛋♥ -好
-You're welcome, dickhead. -Yeah.
好的
All right. Yeah.
喂
Yo!
喂 小卡门
Yo, Carm.
嘿
Hey.
卡门
Carmen.
-你准备好离开了吗 -对
-You ready to get out of here? -Yeah.
你从哪弄来的保释金
Where did you get the money for bail?
用了我们两周的流动资金
Used our two-week parachute.
谢谢你 老表
Thank you, Cousin.
没事
All good.
得让“蛋蛋破坏者”出来挣钱了
Get Ballbreaker ready, yeah?
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我没事
I'm okay.
我只有你了 老表
You're all I got, Cousin.
好了
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表