剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
勒瑟面点坊
现烤甜甜圈 自♥制♥冰激淋
原汁原味牛肉
你在干什么?
What are you doing there?
怎么了
What?
给热狗穿T恤衫干嘛?
Why are you trying to put a T-shirt on a fucking hot dog?
孩子们喜欢热狗 傻瓜
Kids love hot dogs, dumbass.
我知道 所以才给他们做热狗啊 傻瓜
Yeah, I know. That's why we're making them fucking hot dogs, dumbass.
正是 老表 这是搭卖♥♥的广♥告♥ 要扬名在外 亲爱的
Yeah, exactly, cousin. It's a tie-in. That shit is exposure, baby.
我不用你扬什么名
I don't need you exposing anything.
Hey...
穿着牛肉店T恤衫的热狗 好笑死了
It's a fucking hot dog in a Beef T-shirt. That shit is hilarious.
去给我拿些丙烷罐
Go get me some propane.
首先 我也不想干这破事
You know what? First of all, I didn't want to be doing this bullshit.
那就别跟西塞罗借那么多钱
All right. You know what? Then don't borrow money from Cicero
你还不上钱 我们就只能 给小孩儿的生日聚会提供餐饮服务
you can't pay back, then we don't have to cater little kids' birthday parties.
-我狗屁也没跟他借 -无所谓
-I didn't borrow shit. -It doesn't even matter.
现在是我欠他钱了 我可不想被打断腿
It's on me now. I don't want my legs broken.
-你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 -打断腿?
-Shut the fuck up. -Legs broken?
如果那个傻♥逼♥靠近我们 我就把他打个稀巴烂
If that motherfucker gets close to us, I'm going to fucking drop his ass.
听着 给我搭把手
Okay, look, just help me out.
-做好准备 -第二 你根本不知道
-Let's do this right. -Second of all, you have no idea,
我每天得处理的
the amount of administrative correspondence
行政信件的数量
I'm supposed to be doing today.
-好吧?多得不得了 -信件?
-Okay? It is fucking bonkers. -Correspondence?
-对 -是吗?
-Yeah -Is that right?
你喜欢给我的体系搞破坏
You like to shit on my system,
其实 我把事情管理得很好
but I run a tight ship and I get back to my cohorts
及时给团队成员和合伙人回信
and my associates in a timely fashion.
行行好 告诉我一个团队成员的名字
Right. Do me a favor and just name a cohort.
-名字? -告诉我一个合伙人的名字
-Name? -Name an associate.
哪怕能说出一个人都行
Just one fucking person. I dare you.
蒂莫西 但我没她妈的… 帮我一把
Timothy. But I'm not fucking... Give me a hand.
-塞不进去的 老表 -进得去
-That's not gonna fit, cousin. -Yes, it will.
-进不去的 -你帮我一把行不行?
-It's not gonna fit. -Can you just help me out?
-进不去 -肯定能进去
-It's not gonna fit. -It's going to fucking fit.
你找打是不是?
You wanna do this shit?
你找打是不是?
You want some of this?
使劲儿 来吧 他妈的小婴儿 你♥他♥妈♥的就是个小婴儿
Yeah, yeah. Bring your shit. Fucking baby. You're a fucking baby.
-你♥他♥妈♥的就是个小婴儿 -早
-You're a fucking baby. -Morning.
他妈的
-Ah! Fuck.
都是你的错
Look what you did.
该死的小婴儿
Fucking baby.
我去地下室把备用的那个拿来
All right. I'm gonna get the spare from the basement.
马库斯 享受在柜台上工作吗
Hey, Marcus, enjoying the counter space?
当然 终于不用再围着面包打转了
Yeah. I mean not having to do bread anymore is the shit.
主厨们 菜品准备的清单贴出来了
Chefs, your prep list is up.
麻烦各位看一下 谢谢
Please check it out. Thank you.
-主厨 能帮我尝尝这个吗? -当然
Chef. Can you do me a favor and try this?
Yeah, sure.
Wow.
-好吃吗? -很好吃
-Good wow? -Great wow.
谢谢你 主厨
Thank you, chef.
你记得要准备土豆泥吗? 就想跟你核实一下
Hey, did you remember the mashed potatoes? Just wanted to check in.
记得你记得我说“滚开”吗?
Do you remember when I said to fuck off?
“滚开”不代表“是的”
Okay. Fuck off isn't yes.
-“滚开”意味着我知道怎么做 -今晚是新做法
-Fuck off means I know how to do it. -All right, well, it's a new recipe.
我刚才是怎么说的?
What did I just say?
准备土豆泥时 温度别太高
Just make sure when you do it, the heat isn't too high.
我只听猪厨的 只听体系的
I answer to Jeff. The system.
听着 我不是想逼人太甚
Listen, I'm not trying to be a tight-ass.
我不想让你觉得我在多管闲事
I don't want you to think I'm, like, up in your space.
我只是在履行职责 我理解
I'm just doing what I was asked to do and I get what it's like
女性在厨房♥里工作有多艰难 也有…
to be a woman in the kitchen and have...
女性在厨房♥里工作有多艰难
What it's like to be a woman in the kitchen?
你可真会说啊
Wow. That's amazing.
听好 你还没出生 我就在这间厨房♥里工作了
Listen, I have been in this kitchen since before you were born,
所以 你♥他♥妈♥的滚远点
so just back the fuck off.
不好意思
Excuse me.
It has not stopped a grown man
from stopping his car at the inbound...
我的天 老表 这个你一定得看看
Yo! Oh, my God, cousin, you've got to see this shit.
这家伙想教训这个小宅男
Yo, this dude is trying to fuck up this little nerd,
却被这个宅男教训得好惨
and this fucking nerd just washes him, bro.
你干嘛走肯尼迪高速公路?
Yo, why the fuck you going to Kennedy?
别慌 西塞罗住在附近
Chill the fuck out. Cicero lives in the neighborhood.
不 西塞罗现在住在威尔梅特
No. Fucking Cicero's in Wilmette now.
你得走…
You got to get on the fucking...
-对 是我的错 -没事
-That's right. My bad. -It's all good, though.
我才不着急见那个混♥蛋♥呢
I'm in no hurry to see that motherfucker.
跟你打包票 他叫我里克 我就肯定会发火
I swear to God, cousin, if he calls me Rick, I'm gonna fucking lose it.
老表 帮我个忙行吗?我想解决麻烦
Cousin, listen, do me a favor, okay? I'm trying to get us out of this hole.
好吧?我想让今天顺利些 拜托你别发火
All right? I want today to go smooth. Please don't bring that shit up.
放心 我不会发火的 行了吧?
Chill. I'm not going to bring up shit. All right?
-你搞错了! -这他妈的是最简单的活儿
-You got it all wrong! -It's literally the easiest fucking job.
只有我挺身而出 不听你的屁话
I'm the only one that stands up to you and doesn't listen to your bullshit.
-不是我的电♥话♥号♥码 -打电♥话♥找电工或者水管工
-It wasn't my phone. -Call an electrician or a plumber!
几年来我一直都是这么说的
I've been saying this for years.
-那不是我的电♥话♥号♥码 -“西塞罗 我都听你的”
-It wasn't my fucking phone. -"Cicero, I'm your guy.
“我现在有孩子了 西塞罗 需要一份真正的工作”
"I got a kid now, Cicero. I need a fucking real job."
-“给我些《狮子王》的票好吗?” -我怎么会连电♥话♥都不会接!
-"Can I have tickets to Lion King?" -You don't think I can pick up a phone!
我们甚至都不清楚 她是怎么滚下楼梯的
And we don't even know how she fell down those stairs.
你想让我们把这些送到后面还是…
You want us to get this stuff out back, or how do you...
送到后面
Yeah.
-从侧面绕过去好吗? -侧面 行
-Take it around the side, will you? -The side? Sure.
谢谢 里克
Yeah. Thanks, Rick.
-我讨厌你叫我里克 -我讨厌你不接电♥话♥
I fucking hate when you call me Rick.
I fucking hate when you don't answer your phone.
孩子们 有吃的了
Food's here, kiddies.
真不错 谢谢你的配合 非常顺利
That was nice. Thank you for that. That was good.
卡门 是你吗?
Carmen, is that you?
嘿 泽斯基先生 你好吗?
Hey. Mr. Zurski. How are you?
我还以为你自杀了
I thought you had killed yourself.
不 先生 是我哥自杀了
No, sir, that was my brother.
胡扯
Bullshit.
那个混♥蛋♥完全是一派胡言
That motherfucker is complete fucking bullshit.
时间刚刚好
Hey, perfect timing.
-他以为自己是谁? -我都弄好了
-Who does he think he is? -I did everything.
他根本不是意大利人 纯种的波兰人
You know he's not even Italian, right? 100% Polish.
-真♥他♥妈♥的冒犯人 -你也不是意大利人 对吗?
-Fucking insulting. -You're not even Italian, right?
比那家伙强
I'm more Italian than that guy is.
给烧烤架通上电 我得开始烤热狗香肠了
Turn on the grill. I gotta get the dogs going.
等一下
Just give me a second here.
-里奇 那是什么东西? -别慌 这是合法的
-Richie, what the fuck is that? -Relax, shit's regulated.
我饱受焦虑和恐惧的折磨
I suffer from anxiety and dread.
-人人都是 -给你一半?
-Who doesn't. -You want half?
不要
No.
你把番茄酱放在哪个箱子里了?
-Which box did you put the ketchup in? -Hmm?
-番茄酱 哪个箱子? -我没带番茄酱
-The ketchup. Which box? -I didn't bring ketchup.
怎么不带番茄酱呢?
Why didn't you bring ketchup?
吃热狗加番茄酱 哪种混球会干这种事
What kind of asshole is going to put ketchup on a hot dog?
-小孩 里奇 -小孩混球
-A child, Richie. -A child asshole.
你是个小孩 混球
You're a child, asshole.
老表 搞这些华丽丽的水果做什么?
Yo, yo, cousin, what's up with all this gay-ass fruit?
-自♥制♥捉鬼果汁 傻♥逼♥ -厉害啊
-Homemade Ecto Cooler, motherfucker. -Oh... Shit!
真♥他♥妈♥挺厉害的
It's actually pretty fucking dope.
捉鬼果汁
安息 哈罗德
Rest in peace, Harold.
阿普唑仑
一口甜甜圈 让你好欢快
One bite of a doughnut brings you much joy.
两口甜甜圈 会让你心碎
Two bites just brings sadness.
人人都爱第一口甜甜圈
I mean, nobody doesn't love that first bite of a doughnut.
我小时候最爱吃甜甜圈了
It used to be my favorite when I was a kid.
-爱吃甜食 -其实我喜欢的不是口味
-Sweet tooth? -Yeah, but not even the taste.
我就是喜欢看着它们 喜欢它们的颜色和质感
I just loved looking at them. The colors and textures.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表