剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
天 真好闻
Oh, my God. Smelling fab.
-看起来很漂亮 -天啊 西德妮
-That looks so good. -Damn, Sydney.
吃饭
Let's go.
真不错
Yeah.
好 都有什么菜?
Okay. What we got going on over here?
炖菜、米饭、大蕉 还有一点茴香沙拉
Yeah, we got a stew, rice, plantains, and a little fennel salad.
好 不错 吃吧
All right, I'm interested, let's do this.
我自带午饭 这些菜看着像狗屎
I bring my own. This look like shit.
拜托
Come on.
我不吃猪肉
I don't eat pork.
-不是猪肉 是牛肉 -他爱吃什么就吃什么
-It's not pork, it's beef. -He'll have what he'll have.
-看起来像猪肉 -好吧
-It looked like pork. -Okay.
-好吧 -好 我先说
-Okay. -All right, I'll start.
我因菲利普·K·迪克 而心怀感激 弗莱克 该你了
I'm grateful for Philip K. Dick. Fak, you're up.
我感激我的猫咪们 拉尔夫
Me? I'm... thankful for my cats, Ralph.
它们俩都叫拉尔夫?
They both named Ralph?
对 用一个名字容易些
Yeah, it's just... Like, it's easier that way.
-拉尔夫和拉尔夫 -好 蒂娜 该你了
-Ralph and Ralph. -All right, Tina, you're up.
说吧
What's up?
我因你们而心怀感激 我的朋友
I'm grateful for all of you, my friend.
多愁善感
Look at you, softy.
我感激里奇来餐馆时
I guess I'm grateful that Richie didn't come in here
没用他平时用的那种古龙水
wearing that cologne that he always be wearing.
你知道 闻起来就像 松树之类的狗屁玩意儿
You know, it smells like a pine tree and shit.
闻起来像洋葱味的咯吱窝
Smell like onion under arm.
洋葱味的咯吱窝
Onion under arm.
主厨 你要个盘子吗?
Chef, you want a plate?
不用 谢谢你 主厨
All good. Thank you, Chef.
如果你改主意 可以吃我的
You can have mine if you change your mind.
怎么了 我从没配着草吃它
What? I just never had platanos with like grass on it.
老表 外边乱得要死
Cousin, cousin, cousin. Yo, it's getting crazy out there.
-来 帮我个忙 -不去 兄弟
-Come, give me a hand. -No, bro.
你去管
This is on you.
蒂娜 这香蕉好吃吧
Tina, how about these platanos, right?
-有没有搞错? -没有
-Yo, really? -Yeah, really.
是你要掌管我的地盘的 还记得吗
You're seizing my house, remember?
我没说我不喜欢
I didn't say I didn't like them.
她只说她要分给别人吃
She was just saying she was gonna share it.
你也没吃
You didn't eat them.
喂 嘿!
Yo! Hey!
大家悠着点 别敲玻璃
Everybody relax. Stop hitting on the fucking glass.
喂
Yo.
别敲玻璃了
Hey, stop banging on the fucking glass
-别打了 -你没权管我
-Stop hitting. -You don't need to fucking say.
圣诞快乐 蜥蜴们
Merry Christmas, lizards.
听起来你们很不安分啊
Sounds like we got a real problem out here.
你们这些找不到恋爱对象 在4chan上灌水
Any of you incel, QAnon, 4chan,
看扎克·施奈德电影的混球们 现在想站出来单挑吗?
Snyder Cut motherfuckers want to get out of line now?
谁来?
Anybody?
我就觉得你们没这个胆量
There. Didn't think so.
老表
Cousin.
-你没事吧? -没事
-You all right? -Yeah.
今天我们餐馆举♥行♥冠军赛
We're gonna have a little tournament here today.
你们最好都老实点
We are going to be on our best behavior.
不要吓唬餐厅的常客 不要碰他们的
We're not going to scare any regulars. We're not gonna touch them.
不要用奇怪的眼光看待他们 不要搞那些鬼啊神啊的事
We're not going to look at them all weird, or do any of that spectral shit.
好吧?
Yes?
好
Good.
要进来得先买♥♥一份意大利牛肉套餐
You're going to purchase one Italian beef combo to enter.
今天是淘汰赛制
Now, this is a single elimination tourney.
输了就得滚出去
So you lose, you get the fuck out.
没得商量
No two ways about it.
赢了的话
You win,
一年内意大利冰沙免费
free Italian ice for a year.
另外…
Also... Also...
另外
Also,
我最恨别人乱扔垃圾
I hate litter.
所以 你们这帮混♥蛋♥得自己清理干净
So you cocks are gonna clean up after yourselves
还得他妈的注意回收
and you're gonna goddamn recycle.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
Cousin, how fucking dope is that?
老表 太他妈帅了
-Not dope at all. -What?
老表 太他妈帅了
-Not dope at all. -What?
I brought that crowd and that's money.
-一点都不帅 -什么?
I brought that crowd and that's money.
-一点都不帅 -什么?
我招揽了客人来 会大赚一笔的
We're not prepped for. Should've let those turkeys eat you.
我们没备那么多料 就应该让那些火鸡吃了你
我对天发誓 今天不能搞乱体系
I swear to God, today was not the day to go fucking with the system.
-口口声声说体系 老表… -我不在乎
-System, system. Cousin... -I don't care.
I do not care what you do up in Napa
-口口声声说体系 老表… -我不在乎
-System, system. Cousin... -I don't care.
我不在乎你在纳帕谷 用镊子做菜 做什么鹅肝酱
with your fucking tweezers and your foie gras.
你不知道自己在做什么
You've got no fucking idea what you're doing here.
完全不懂 一点不懂
None. Zero.
我们要用有效的办法
So we'll stick with what works.
我们得确保准备足够的食物 来喂饱这群傻♥逼♥
And we are gonna fucking make sure
we got enough food to feed these fucking dorks.
所以 滚回厨房♥去 做该死的意大利面
So get your ass back in there and you make that fucking spaghetti.
西德妮 对不起 我用枪了 宝贝
Sydney, sorry about the gun, babe.
我得玩真格的
I had to get real.
天
God damn.
卡门 看看
Yo, Carm, check it.
很好 看出区别来了吧?
That's good. You see that difference?
天差地别 秘诀在蒸汽盘?
Big time. Steam tray.
-对 -你说得对
-Yep. -You were right.
你很有一手 是吧?
You could throw down.
给我拿块鲜帕尔马硬奶酪
Hey, grab me a fresh parm brick.
明白 主厨
Heard, Chef.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表