剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
神秘天使 前情提要
我可能有其他的解决方案
I might have another solution.
不如把友爱餐会搬到这边来
Why not move the Agape here?
那你岳父那边怎么办
What about your father-in-law?
上次公众看到你
The last time anyone saw you,
你开着架飞机撞向杰克·帕森斯
you nearly flew a plane into Jack Parsons.
你心中还怀着同样的仇恨吗
Do you still carry that same animosity in your heart?
杰克·帕森斯对我来说什么都不是
Jack Parsons means nothing to me!
不如我们投票表决
Why don't we put all the prospects to a vote
只有全票通过才可被采纳
and it has to be unanimous.
这意味着
Meaning...
杰克可以随意驱逐任何人
Jack can exclude anyone he wants.
杰克忙于工作 我希望代他进行表决
Jack's so busy with work, I'd likely be voting on his behalf.
我换种说法吧
Let me put it another way.
在你准备好之前 你不能够参与
Until you're ready, you won't be able to participate.
谁来决定我准没准备好
Who gets to decide if I'm ready?
我以为你和玛丽索
I assumed Marisol was something
只是一时心血来潮
that you just needed to get out of your system.
就连你父亲也和犹太女孩约会过
Even your father dated a Jewess once.
你在跟谁讲话
Who are you talking to?
没谁 我弄点饮料
No one. I'll fix us up some drinks.
帕森斯先生在向一个叫
Mr. Parsons is reporting back
阿莱斯特·克劳利的宗教团体成员报告
to an occultist named Aleister Crowley.
- 这个你知道的 对吧 - 我不知道什么
- You're aware of that, correct?- I don't know anything
阿莱斯特·克劳利
about Aleister Crowley.
我们需要了解他是否还跟
We need to know if he's still in touch
他在美国亲德运动
with his pro-German contacts
的联络人有联♥系♥ 并且是否有什么密谋
in the U.S. and if they're planning anything.
我都说了 我不知道
I already told you, I don't know.
咆哮掠夺
And I rave and I rape,
势不可当
and I rip and I rend.
永世不灭 天地无边
Everlasting world without end.
人不都来齐了吗
Isn't everybody here already?
好久不见了 杰克
Long time no see, Jack.
我还以为再也见不到你了呢
I'd begun to think I'd never see you again.
你已经离开我们两年多了
You've been gone from us for over two years.
我从没打算还要回来
I never planned on coming back.
那你为什么回来
Then why have you?
我现在知道我真正的道路了
I know my true path, now.
我需要你帮我踏上最后几步
I need you to help me take the final steps.
是什么
And what steps are those?
你知道的
You know.
你知晓危险的魔法
You speak of dangerous Magick.
在我帮你前行之前
Before I help you move forward on your path,
我需要知道你都到过哪里
I need to know where you've been.
无处不在
I've been everywhere and nowhere.
坐下
Sit.
我在洛杉矶碰壁了
I'd hit a dead end in L.A.,
所以我周游世界想要找到答案
so I had to go traveling the world in search of answers.
我寻找过伦敦的大♥师♥
I looked for the master in London,
但城市被围困了
but the city was under siege.
我甚至去了开罗的那个
I even went to the room in Cairo and sat
爱华斯天使拜访克劳利
where the angel Aiwass visited Crowley
给与他法律之书的那个房♥间静♥坐♥
and gave him The Book of the Law.
而且我听说
And I heard of this...
天堂在摩洛哥
paradise in Morocco...
丹吉尔
Tangier.
一整座城市
An entire city
都遵从着友爱餐会一样的规则
living under the same code as the Agape.
爱和自♥由♥统治着那里
Where love and freedom reign.
那然后呢
And what happened there?
这不重要
That's not important.
重要的是我离开的时候发生的事情
What's important is what happened to me when I left.
在城外的沙漠里
In the deserts outside the city,
我的命运显露无疑
where my destiny was laid bare.
漫长的旅途之后 ED会友带着
After a long journey, Frater E.D. has returned
出乎意料的启示回来了
with an incredible revelation.
他寻求他的占星家的指导 并将接受它
He seeks the guidance of his Magus and shall receive it.
要我说的话
Not if I have anything to say about it.
这人他么想用飞机把我头撞掉呢
He tried to take my fucking head off with a plane.
如果我想让你死 你早就死了
If I wanted you dead, you wouldn't still be sitting there.
这是我家
This is my house.
我不用屈从于他的意愿吧
I shouldn't have to bend to his will.
当你邀请我们来的时候
When you invited us to move in...
这就成为了我们的家
this became ourhome.
ED会友需要指引和修整
Frater E.D. requires guidance and rest.
直到满足这两者 他都要呆在这里
He stays until he receives both.
爱就是律法
"Love is the law."
爱出于意愿
Love under will.
爱出于意愿
Love under will.
我以为这件事你会站我这边的
I thought you'd be on my side about this.
这没有什么谁那边 杰克
There are no "sides," Jack.
我们需要相信我们的占星家 不然的话
We need to trust our Magus, otherwise,
我们在这干嘛呢
what are we doing here?
欧内斯特之前就差点毁了我们
Ernest nearly sabotaged us once before,
那时候我们还是无名小卒
and that was when we didn't have anything to our name.
但现在呢 你能想象吗
But now? Can you imagine?
我知道你现在正在承受巨大的压力
I know the pressure you're under is tremendous.
对所有这些秘密的需要 必然会使任何人感到不安
The need for all that secrecy is bound to put anyone on edge.
有人会说他是我们拥有这一切的原因
One could argue he's the reason we have all this.
他也很容易成为让这一切消失的原因
And he could just as easily be the reason it all goes away.
这是你的吗
Does this belong to you?
别乱动
Don't touch.
你想的话可以加入啊
You could join them if you want.
我想着我要给所有人做早餐呢
I thought I'd make breakfast for everyone.
不用的
You don't have to.
我知道
I know.
但我想
I want to.
既然你看起来
Since you seem intent
很努力的把你的家变成
on turning this home of yours
一个小的伊甸园
into its own little Eden,
我们应该谈谈生活在我们中间的蛇了
we should talk about the serpent living amongst us.
我同意
I agree.
我很惊讶你这么快就让他住下了
I was surprised you let him stay so quickly.
不 我说的是你妹妹
No. I was referring to your sister.
她一定会看到一些不该看到的东西
She's bound to see some things she shouldn't,
尤其是第一次弥撒开始的时候
especially with the first mass coming up.
我给她定规矩了
I've set ground rules.
她不会惹麻烦的
She won't be a problem.
那ED会友呢
But what about Frater E.D.?
我们悉心挑选了这里的每个人
We carefully chose everyone here,
想要达到某种平衡
trying to achieve a certain harmony...
这是你的担忧 还是你丈夫的
Are these your misgivings, or your husband's?
我们说过这个了
We have talked about this.
- 这不一样 - 这完全一样
-It's not the same.- It's exactly the same.
我们的兄弟已经到达了
Our brother has journeyed
一个人信仰所能承受的极限了
as far as a man's faith can take him.
我需要评估他说法的真实性
I need to assess the truth of his claims,
不会受限于另一个人的恐惧的
and will not be limited by another's fears.
我们应该也有话语权
The house should still have a say
关于他能不能留下来的问题
in whether or not he's allowed to stay.
你弄得有点乱了
You've made a bit of a mess.
我们说好的
We agreed.
他们也会的啊
So they shall.
等到正确的时候 我们会投票的
When the time is right, we'll put it to a vote.
你感觉你需要保有掌控权
You feel the need to remain in control,
但你需要放手了
but you need to let go.
毕竟
After all...
我是你的占星家
I am your Magus.
就好像我又跟维吉尔住一起一样
It's like I'm living back with Virgil...
给我立下各种规矩
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表