剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
最后 也是最重要的一条
"And last, but not least...
人有权力杀死
"Man has the right to kill all those
那些阻挠以上权力实现的人
who would thwart these rights."
这份宣言今天刚刚送到这里
And this work arrived at the Parsonage just today.
这是送给此处的大魔导师的
It was intended for the one true Magus of this lodge.
请该人
Will that man
上前来认领他的责任
kindly step forward and claim his mantle?
谢谢你 ED会友
Thank you, Frater E.D.
你说得没错 我确实
You are quite right. I've been derelict
没有完全尽到对你们
in my duties to you,
对我所有忠实的追随者的责任
and to all my faithful followers.
但是这种情况结束了
But this will end...
胆怯者难堪大用
Only those who fear shall fail.
对于那些未蒙者
For the uninitiated,
我们的信仰
our faith demands
要求我们
that we live
按照我们的真实意愿生活 我们绝不能
according to our true will, which we must never
因为任何人 隐藏或压抑
hide nor suppress, not for anyone's sake.
将这一点牢记于心
With that in mind,
今晚我们要以正确的方式
tonight we will celebrate the solstice the way
庆祝冬至
it was meant to be celebrated.
杰克 我希望你不介意我擅自生了火
Oh, Jack, I do hope you don't mind my making one.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我的指示很清楚
My instructions were very clear.
你不该讨好那些人
Instead of placating these men,
你要做的是让他们加入
you were told to bring them into the fold.
你能想象
Can you imagine the might
军队的威权和泰勒玛的力量
of the military and the power of Thelema
合二为一吗
fused as one?
我们在此
We, here,
击溃我们的敌人
vanquish our enemies,
凭借的不是暴♥力♥
not through violence,
而是
but...
爱
through love.
我 牧师与王
I... priest and king,
出自阿莱斯特·克劳利《书15》(Liber XV)诺斯替弥撒(The Gnostic Mass)
接纳你 纯洁无暇
take thee, Virgin,
处♥女♥之身
pure without spot.
我 满心喜悦
And I... who am all pleasure...
向往着你
desire you.
爱即是律法
Love is the law!
爱即是律法 爱即是律法
Love is the law! Love is the law!
其上再无他法
There is no law beyond...
行 汝
"do... what...
意 志
thou... wilt."
这本该是你在伟业中扮演的角色
This was meant to be your role in the Great Work,
但是你辜负了 杰克
but you have failed me, Jack.
他们因为你像泥水一样浑浊的背景
They are questioning my allegiances because
才质疑我的忠诚
yours are about as clear as swamp water.
他们 他们是谁
They? Who are they?
布拉克斯顿将军 华♥莱♥士♥探员
General Braxton? Young Agent Wallace?
你太过担心失去他们的支持
You've been so worried about losing their support.
你该担心的是失去我的支持
You should be a little more concerned about losing mine.
幸运的是 你的一些同胞
Fortunately, some of your compatriots
被证明比你更加忠诚
have proven a little more loyal than you.
是你让他们这么做的 他们并不需要我强迫
You put them up to this?They didn't require coercion.
阿尔弗雷德是位真正的信徒
Alfred is a true believer.
至于ED会友
And as for Frater E.D....
他的行为并不是想要让你难堪
Well, his actions aren't in spite of you,
而是想要颂扬你
they're because of you.
是他对跨越深渊的渴望
His desire to Cross the Abyss
驱使他做出这一切
is motivating all.
就是为了这个吗
That's what this is about?
没错 今夜还长 不是吗
Yes, and the night is young, still. Hmm?
不然他还能怎么办
What else is he gonna do?
跨越
The crossing...
跨越深渊需要联合对立的两边
The crossing requires a union of opposites...
和伟大的牺牲
and a great sacrifice.
等等 什么样的牺牲
Wait, what kind of sacrifice?
我是拥有着蓝色眼睑的
I am the blue-lidded
出自阿莱斯特·克劳利《书837》(Liber DCCCXXXVII)自♥由♥之法(The Law of Liberty)
日暮之女
daughter of sunset!
我是赤♥裸♥的光华
I am the naked brilliance!
对今天发生的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry for everything that's happening.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
- 我知道你心里不是这么想的 - 拜托
- I know you don't actually feel that way. - Please.
我不该向你隐瞒
Look, I shouldn't have kept it secret.
但是你一开始便不该定下限制
But you shouldn't have laid down restrictions.
我所有的梦想现在都 悬于一线
All my dreams are hanging by a fucking thread right now.
那我呢 我也在你的梦想之中吗
What about me? Am I a part of those dreams?
当然了 但是这就是我们所选择的生活
Of course. But this is how we've chosen to live.
你和阿尔弗雷的任务是我最不担心的问题
You and Alfred's workings are the least of my problems.
我和他之间不只是任务 杰克
They weren't just workings, Jack.
你是怎么忍♥受这一切的
How have you put up with it?
和一个曾经参与过这个团体的人在一起
Being with someone who was a part of something like this?
一想到你所爱的人
I mean, the thought of someone you love,
和这些人做着不可言说的行为
doing unspeakable acts with all these people...
那种场景恐怕很难从脑海中抹去
would be tough to shake.
你是怎么忍♥受这一切的
How have you put up with it?
你是怎么忍♥受这一切的
How have you put up with it?
你有记下来吗 理查
Are you taking notes, Richie?...
我得走了
I have to go.
理查
Richie...
- 等等 - 真不敢相信我还真的以为
- Hold on! - I can't believe I actually thought there was
这个教派有点名堂 简直是病态
something to this whole thing. It's sick.
违反常理
Perverse.
真是好主意 把所有人都请过来 杰克
Brilliant idea, bringing everyone here, Jack.
好极了
It's fucking brilliant.
多亏了你 我们可以和喷气推进实验室说再见了
Thanks to you, we can all kiss JPL good-bye.
- 爱即是律法 - 爱即是生活
- Love is the law! - Love as you live!
爱即是律法
Love is the law!
爱即是律法 爱即是生活
Love is the law!Love as you live!
你上车吗
You getting in?
我不想让你载着
Don't want you having to ride home
- 这么一个变♥态♥回家 - 天呐
- with such a sick pervert. - Oh, my God.
别这样 玛丽索
Come on, Marisol.
我显然说的不是你
I wasn't talking about you, obviously.
我怎么会知道 我曾是他们的一员
Why is that obvious? I was one of them.
是 那是过去了
Yes. Was.
没错 我是为了你才离开的
That's right. I quit for you.
因为我知道你肯定会因此评判我
Because I knew you would judge me for it.
你为什么表现得我好像做了什么错事
Why are you acting like I've done something wrong?
我抱着开放的态度前来
I came in here with an open mind...
你口口声声说着“实现意愿”
You talked about "manifesting your will."
你觉得这是怎么完成的 理查
Well, how do you think that gets done, Richie?
这叫做“性魔法”不是
It's called sex magick, not...
性魔法(sex magick)即通过性行为实现诉求的一种仪式 其施行的基础是相信性能量可以被驾驭以超脱通常的可感现实
“待人友善努力工作”魔法
"be nice and work real hard" magick.
你想要回去看看
You want to go back in there so you can see how
是怎么结束的吗
it all finishes?
我们还有事
We're kind of in the middle of something.
大门被锁住了
The gates are locked shut.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
出不去了
I mean, no one can get out.
别告诉我你这就像走了
Don't tell me you're thinking of leaving?
那酒里有什么
What was in that drink?
- 不如您先坐下 上尉 - 是将军
- Why don't you take a seat, Captain? - It's General.
就算你是总统我也不在乎
Well, you can be president for all I care.
我们都是肉身凡胎
We're all flesh on the inside.
我们都渴望着相同的事
We all crave the same things.
在外只有战争和苦难
Out there is just war and misery.
而这里则是凡间的乐园
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表