剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
你应该好好教教她规矩了
You should teach that girl some manners.
她的谈吐应该配得上新家的规格
Ones better suited to her new living arrangement.
我担心的不是她的言行举止
It's not hermanners I'm concerned with.
你邀请了一个女人过来
You invite this woman over
然后开始聊孙辈的事情了
and start talking about grandchildren,
你都没问过我的意见
all without consulting me.
亲爱的 我是在帮你啊
Dear, I'm doing you a favor.
你现在住在米尔德丽德的地盘里了
You live in Mildred's fiefdom now,
你得示好 不然她会让你生不如死的
and you make nice, or she will make your life hell.
至于生孩子的事情
As far as grandchildren,
我没觉得我说的哪里不对啊
I wasn't aware I was saying anything controversial.
虽然不关你的事情吧
Not that it's any of your business,
但杰克跟我决定搁置要孩子的计划
but Jack and I have decided to put children on hold.
短期不做考虑
Indefinitely.
我知道了
I see.
这跟你们那个
Does this have something to do
- 小团体有关系吗 - 没有
- with that little group of yours?- No.
这是为了我自己和我做出的决定
It has to do with me and what I want.
他们给你洗♥脑♥了吧
Is that what they've made you think?
看你能坚持多久吧
Well, we'll see how long you last.
房♥子越大
The bigger the house,
就有越多空间需要填满
the more empty spaces there are to fill.
找的怎么样了
How's the search going?
不好
Poorly.
我和琼还在酒店里
Joan and I are still at the hotel.
哪个房♥东都不愿意把房♥子租给我们
And every landlord is reluctant to rent to us,
以免教区也去找他们麻烦
lest the archdiocese come after them, too.
没错
Touché.
你就应该这样说 不是吗
That's what you're supposed to say, isn't it?
快来喝点 一会不凉了
Come get some before the ice melts.
你跟克劳利谈过买♥♥个住处的主意了吗
Have you talked to Crowley about buying a place?
这样或许能更好地稳固你的地位
That might better secure your position.
我没没有资源啊
We lack the resources.
泰勒玛
What Thelema has to offer
远不如没有你的火箭那么赚钱
is not nearly as profitable as your rockets.
你知道我愿意为你和克劳利大♥师♥做任何事
Well, you know I'd do anything for you and Master Crowley,
但此时此刻 我所有的钱
but at the moment, all my money's tied up
都用在公♥司♥和这个房♥子上了
in my company and this house, so...
我能理解
I understand.
既然现在我们风评受害
Now that the well has been poisoned,
我们估计很有可能要
we'll be forced to move to a new city,
- 搬走了 - 去哪里
- most likely.- Where?
伯班克 还是格兰岱尔
Burbank? Glendale?
都位于加利福尼亚州
我在考虑搬去墨西哥
I was thinking somewhere in Mexico.
我已经不想
I'm tired
奔波劳碌
of running from place to place.
我接下来的目的地
Wherever I go next,
最好能让我不受打扰
I want to be left alone.
我可能还有个解决办法
I might have another solution.
为什么不把“友爱餐会”搬到这里来
Why not move the Agape here?
这确实是个办法
That is asolution.
但不确定能不能解决我们所有的问题
I'm not sure it would solve all of our problems.
你岳父那边呢
What about your father-in-law?
他或许有教堂给他撑腰
He might have the church behind him,
但我有美国♥军♥队给我撑腰
but I've got the United States military behind me.
这事不是我能决定的
Well, it's not really up to me.
不行啊
We can't.
帕蒂还住在这里 这不合适
Not with Patty living here. It wouldn't be appropriate.
好吧 那这个之后再谈
All right, well, we're gonna have to finish this later.
我要去工作了
I have to get to work.
你觉得这个提议如何
What do you think of his offer?
说实话
Truthfully...
我觉得这房♥子
I'm not sure if this house is big enough
容不下我们两个
for the both of us.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
我终于回到了家乡*
* At last I'm home
马上就又要出发*
* We're gone again
踏上新的旅程*
* I'll soon be on my way...
冷静 理查德
Calm down, Richard.
没洒啊
I wasn't gonna spill.
就是有点烫
It's just a little hot.
里面更烫
The liquid inside is even hotter.
你不会想要烫伤你妈妈吧
You don't want to burn your own mother, do you?
曾经漫步的山丘*
* Hills I used to roam
在我的脑海中 从未远去*
* In my thoughts, I've never really been away
别让我久等*
*Don't keep me waiting...
能让我看看吗
Can I see it?
你把戒指带来了吧
You did bring the ring, didn't you?
黄昏时刻*
*Twilight time...
没有
No.
- 我在电♥话♥上解释了 - 没错
- I explained on the phone. - Yes.
理查德 你解释了 不代表
Richard, you explained, but that doesn't mean
- 我就能够理解 - 这是我的戒指
- I understood. - It's my ring.
- 是外祖母去世的时候留给我的 - 那也不能
- Nana left it to me when she passed. - Not to do
让你胡来
whatever you please with it.
她想要我把它交给我想要娶的人
She wanted me to give it to the woman I intend to marry.
- 我已经拖了很久了 - 我以为你和玛丽索
- I've dragged my heels long enough. - I assumed
只是一时
Marisol was something that you just needed
心血来潮
to get out of your system.
就连你父亲也和犹太女孩约会过
Even your father dated a Jewess once.
但是至少他们住在同一个街区
But at least they lived in the same neighborhood.
你和玛丽索
You and Marisol
来自于不同的世界
come from completely different worlds.
我马上要接受军队审查
I am about to be vetted by the army.
如果我和玛丽索结了婚关系会更为正当
It will look much better if Marisol and I are m...
你对她了解多少
How well do you even know her?
你都没见过她的家人
You've never met her family.
她也没怎么见过你
She's barely met you.
如果你把那次尴尬的午餐
I mean, if you can call an awkward lunch
也算上的话
where you hardly say a word a meeting.
理查德
Richard,
你的请求我恕难从命
this is a request that I simply cannot agree to.
你要是把你外祖母的传家宝
Your grandmother would roll over in her grave
戴到墨西哥人的手上
if her heirloom ring were to end up
你外祖母在九泉之下都会不得安宁
on the finger of some Mexican tart.
你这么做可没办法助眠
That's not gonna help you sleep.
那我♥干♥脆不睡了
I'd just as soon not sleep.
又做了几个噩梦
Just have more bad dreams.
你是在担心你的安全许可的事吗
Are you nervous about your security clearance?
你没什么好担心的 军方需要你
You have nothing to fear. The military needs you.
我担心的不是军方
It's not the military I'm worried about.
是“友爱餐会”
It's the Agape.
我和你一样不希望“友爱餐会”搬走
I don't want the Agape to move away any more than you do.
那你为什要害怕对他们打开大门
Then why are you so scared about us opening our doors to it?
我告诉过你
I told you.
这不只是帕蒂一个人要过来
It's not only Patty.
我也会为我们担心
I'd be worried about us, too.
我们作为成员还要维护我们的婚誓
We've participated while maintaining our marriage vows,
但是如果“友爱餐会”搬到这
but with the Agape here...
如果你在担心我会受到诱惑
If you're worried about me being tempted,
你大可打消这份忧虑
you don't have to be.
巨兽在敲门
The Great Beast is knocking.
你能感受到吗
Can't you feel it?
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
和我平常一样
The same way I always do.
住手 不然我开枪了
Stop, or I'll shoot.
你确定这是你自己的意愿 不是因为杰克想让你这么做
You're sure this is your will, not just Jack's.
我们有很多空房♥间
We really do have all these empty rooms.
我们都不知道该拿它们做什么
More than we know what to do with.
不 我说的不是具体的打算
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表