剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
a ride.
还有很多工作要做
There's still a lot of work to do.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Anything I can help with?
我需要的所有帮助都在这里
Got all the help I need right here.
谢谢
Thanks.
要是你要在这里自怨自艾的话
If you're gonna have a pity party,
至少你能放点好听的音乐吧
at least put on better music.
来吧
There you go.
当我打开收音机 我喜欢逃避现实
When I put on the radio, I like to escape,
而不是被提醒每件事都是那么沉闷
not be reminded that everything is so dreary.
要让我遗忘 音乐是远远不够的
It'd take a lot more than music to make me forget.
为了更光明的明天
To a brighter tomorrow.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
如果你必须在“友爱餐会”和
If you had to choose between the Agape
你一直想要的东西两者之间做出选择
and the thing you've always wanted,
你会选择哪一个
which would you choose?
很简单
That's easy.
它们对我来说是一样的
They're one and the same to me.
我想你的车可能在等着呢
I think your ride's probably waiting.
我真的不喜欢你现在的样子
You know, I really don't like this new look on you.
什么
What look?
一脸失败
Failure.
弄清楚你需要做什么才能赢 然后去做吧
Figure out what you need to do to win and do it.
你们为什么要在这里见面
Why did you want to meet here?
你打的电♥话♥号♥码有问题
You're calling a number that's been compromised.
很明显 他们知道我们要见面
Obviously, they know we are meeting.
怎么知道的 我从没告诉过任何人
How? I never told anyone.
也许你的电♥话♥被窃听了
Well, maybe your phone is tapped.
华♥莱♥士♥探员似乎在监视你的一举一动
Agent Wallace seems to be watching your every move.
我需要你和他谈谈
I need you to talk to him.
绝对不可能
Not a chance in hell.
他很确定你是个叛徒
Well, he's convinced you're a traitor.
他觉得我是国王乔治我都不在乎
He can think I'm King George for all I care.
我又不听命于他
I don't answer to him.
我还是得听的
Well, I do.
这是我能弄回我的权限
And this is the only way I'm gonna get
的唯一办法
my fucking clearance back.
如果我失去我的职位
If I lose my position,
我一直为之努力的一切就灰飞烟灭了
everything I've been working for goes away.
会友J·P 你在害怕什么
Oh, Frater J.P., why would you fear that?
你的工作对于伟大的工作来说
Your work is far too essential
太重要了
to the Great Work
不能被遗忘
to just be forgotten.
什么是伟大的工作
What is this fucking "Great Work"? Hmm?
睁开眼睛看看吧
Open your eyes.
这场世界大战在全球范围内
This World War is a blood sacrifice
都是一场血祭
on a global level.
而那些比肩神明的武器
And weapons that wield the power of the gods
会使人类意识到
will help man to realize
他们根本不需要上帝
that he needs no god.
而你手里
And you hold the key to making those weapons.
要是政♥府♥不懂欣赏你的才能
If your government cannot appreciate your talents,
我知道还有别的人懂
well, there are others who will,
他们可愿意为你的服务出大价钱
and they will pay mightily for your services.
你现在说的可是叛国
You're talking about treason.
当你在为整个人类族群并肩战斗的时候
There is no such thing as treason
也就无没什么叛国一说了
when your only allegiance is to mankind himself.
你今晚在这里见我
You meet me here tonight...
然后准备好面对你的命运
and get ready to face your destiny.
有意志的人将打破一切界限
The man of will breaks all boundaries.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
琼修女教我怎么做了
Sister Joan showed me how.
甚至为我做过一次
Even did it for me once.
几年前我和沃尔特
Few years back when Walter and I...
但测试呈阴性
But the test was negative.
要是他出去 你还会有一次机会
You'll have another chance once he's out.
我们这样的人一般进去了就出不来了
People who like us don't usually get out once we in.
但是我们得把重心放在
Uh, but we gotta stay focused on our...
我们的意图上
on our intention.
你能帮我拿一下吗
Can you hold it?
让真♥相♥大白
Let the truth be known.
好了
There.
应该在一两天内给出结果
Should manifest an answer in a day or two.
如果青蛙产卵
If the frog lays eggs,
那你就怀孕了
you'll know you're with child.
我们现在需要你坚强起来
We need you to be strong now.
你是我们在这里的原因
You're the reason we all here.
你给了我们一个天堂
You gave us a paradise.
在一切崩溃之前
Before it all came crashing down.
是的 就像泰勒玛教我们的一样
True, but just like Thelema teaches us,
从灰烬中重生
from destruction comes rebirth.
- 早上好 - 早上好 先生
- Good morning. - Good morning, sir.
早
Morning.
你昨晚睡觉了吗 昂斯德博士
Have you even slept, Dr. Onsted?
要是V2火箭没能合你意 也许时间会有用的
If the V2s don't get you, the time difference will.
其实吧 教授
Actually, Professor...
那不是我彻夜未眠的原因
...that's not what was keeping me up.
我今天在市里
There's something I need to deal with today...
有点事要办
in the city.
能给我安排一下车吗
Could transport be arranged?
当然
Of course.
您做出了正确的选择 帕森斯先生
You're making the right choice, Mr. Parsons.
我只做必要的选择
I'm making the necessary choice.
好
Okay.
他到底说的是在哪儿见面
Where exactly did he say to meet?
我想听你再说一遍
I want to hear you say it again.
克劳利被拘留后 你将被恢复原职
When Crowley is in custody, you will be reinstated.
在苏联旅游局外面
Outside the Soviet Travel Bureau.
我以为你说你只是想和他谈谈
I thought you said you just wanted to talk to him.
是啊
I do.
但像克劳利这样的人可能需要一些说服力
But a man like Crowley might take some convincing.
就是这里了 昂斯德博士
This is it, Dr. Onsted.
- 操 - 电梯
- Shit. - The elevator!
他在这里
There he is!
上 走楼梯
Go, take the stairs. Go!
- 靠 - 冲冲冲
- Shit. - Go! Go!
让路
Out of the way.
让开
Move.
他在那里 接着走 接着走
He's over there. Keep moving, keep moving.
你好
Hello.
慢着
Wait.
我在找写下这个的人
I'm looking for the man who wrote this.
我是杰克·帕森斯的朋友
I'm a friend of Jack Parsons.
他在电梯里
He's in the elevator.
他在那边
He's over there!
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace!
所有人 后退
Everybody, stay back!
别开枪
Don't shoot him!
把手举起
Hands behind your...
你什么毛病 怎么回事
What is wrong with you? What's going on?
不是他
It's not him.
不是他
It's not him.
你是阿莱斯特·克劳利吗
Are you Aleister Crowley?
是
Yes.
我能帮你什么
How can I help you?
有很多人在找你呢
There's a lot of people looking for you.
你别正好是个加拿大人吧
You don't happen to be a Canadian, do you?
什么
Excuse me?
加拿大士兵都有强健的体格
Canadian soldiers have the best tri.
而我 已经快不行了
And I am... running low.
我能使你对这个感兴趣吗
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表