剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
And... I'm so sorry
我也要表示歉意
for my idiotic comment.
你生活在我的世界
You were living in my world,
被一群时时刻刻对你品头论足的围绕
surrounded by people constantly judging you,
然后我却也对你做出同样的事
and then I do the same thing.
我不是 要求婚
I'm-I'm not... I'm not proposing.
只是
It's just...
我给你买♥♥了这枚戒指
I bought you this ring, and...
你一直没有机会见到
you never even had a chance to see it.
我接受你所有的一切
I accept everything about you.
即使是那些我不了解的事情
Even the things I don't know,
包括那些你不愿意告诉我的事情
even the things that you don't want to tell me,
因为无论发生了什么样的事 正是它们造就了你
because whatever they are, they made you you.
说的容易
That's easy to say...
见鬼 玛丽索 能坏到哪去
Damn it, Marisol. How bad could it be?
我们第一次见面的时候在杰克的那伙人里
We got past you being in that-that group of Jack's
你不是谈笑自若的吗
when we first met.
因为你对此一无所知
Because you don't know anything about it,
- 也不知道在那里发生了什么 - 我想说的就是这个
- or what happened there. - That's my point.
我并不需要知道 那些都过去了
I don't need to know. It's all in the past.
- 我得走了 - 不要 求你了 我
- I have to go. - No, please, I...
我做不到 理查 理查德
I can't, Richie. Richard.
对不起 你值得更好的人
I'm sorry. You deserve better.
我能认出毒蛇的信子
I know a forked tongue when I see one,
- 即使这里没人看出来 - 你这是什么意思
- even if no one else here does. - What is that supposed to mean?
你知道这是什么意思 你看不清事实 兄弟
You know what, you blind, brother.
- 你应该听你女友的话 - 不 把他弄出去
- You should listen to your girl. - No, get him the fuck out!
你不能摆脱我 你也不能摆脱他
You can get rid of me, you can't get rid of him!
这究竟是怎么一回事
What is the meaning of this?
告诉他
Tell him.
告诉大魔导师你是怎么样又背叛我们的
Tell the Magus how you betrayed us again.
维吉尔要我去见他 我就去了
Virgil asked me to come see him, and I went.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为是我让他去的
Because I told him to.
如果维吉尔认为欧内斯特还在为他办事
If Virgil thinks Ernest is still doing his bidding,
我们就能够弄清楚他的下一步计划
we'll be able to figure out what he's planning next.
我们是弄清楚了
Oh, we figured it out, all right.
地方检察官正在对我们立案调查
The D.A. is building a case against us.
我们现在不是受法律保护的吗
Aren't we protected now?
我们申请被认证教会的努力
Our efforts to get certified as a church
被这个案子所阻挠
were blocked by this case.
- 他们会调查我们所有人 - 没错
- They will look into us all? - Yeah.
欧内斯特是检方的关键证人
And Ernest is the key witness for the prosecution.
地方检察官想要面见他
The D.A. wants to meet with him.
会友E.D.[欧内斯特·多诺万]是站在我们这边的
Frater E.D. is on our side.
我们是在接受天使的考验
We're being tested by the angel.
去他的天使
Ah, fuck this angel.
我们都不在场
None of us were there.
我们要怎么知道他所说的是真的
How we even know if it was real?
混账
Son of a bitch!
别这样 别这样 E.D.会友
Please, please. Frater E.D.
欧内斯特
Ernest!
放他走
Let him go.
你看不出来我们有了个探子吗
Can't you see we have a mole?
我么能够凭借他从内部瓦解敌人
Someone who can undermine the enemy from inside?
怎么做
How?
给他们想要的东西
By giving them exactly what they want.
让他们根据欧内斯特的“目击证词"立案
Let them build their case on Ernest's "eyewitness testimony."
然后 等他站上证人席
And then, when he takes the stand,
他就会成为辩方的证人
he can become a witness for the defense.
我们的证人
Our witness.
在整个城市面前让地检的案子不攻自破
It'll unravel the D.A.'s case and embarrass Virgil in front
同时羞辱维吉尔
of the entire city.
羞辱维吉尔
Embarrass Virgil?
我不想要羞辱他
I don't want to embarrass him,
我想要让他为他的所作所为付出代价
I want him to pay for what he's done!
也许我们应该私下谈这件事
Maybe we should talk about this in private.
既然是你出的主意把”友爱餐会“搬到这里
It was your idea to move the Agape here.
你就有责任保护它
It's your responsibility to protect it.
我也就是这么去做的
That's what I'm trying to do.
你是怎么把文件递交上去的
How did you even file the paperwork at the clerk's office?
我从来没在地契上签字
I never signed the deed.
你是没有
No, you didn't.
你伪造了我的签名
You forged my signature?
你没有看出来这是必要之举
You refused to see it was necessary.
所以你就偷偷把地契从我手中拿走
So you tried to steal the house out from under me?
我们不是要拿走你的房♥子
We didn't try to steal the house from under...
我们
"We"?
我了解你 我就知道你不会做出这种事
I know you, you wouldn't try and do this by yourself.
大魔导师和我认为有必要
The Magus and I saw the need to...
- 背后捅刀 - 做需要完成之事 来抵御
- Fuck me over. - To do what we had to, to fend off
怪物
that monster.
你根本不了解
You have no idea what it's like
- 背负着这种 - 我不在乎
- to live with this... - I don't care.
你不在乎
You don't care?
你对我说谎 苏珊 你伪造了我的签名
You lied to me, Susan. You forged my signature.
- 你还能做出什么事来 - 你有什么资格谈
- What else are you willing to do? - Oh, you're hardly one
伪造
to talk about forgery.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
自打我认识你
I've seen chemical burns on your body
我就见过你身体上种种化学物品的烧伤
for as long as I've known you.
你能够凭空召唤出烈火 但你却借此假扮天使
You can conjure fire out of thin air, but an angel?
现在你居然真的以为自己无可匹敌
Now you're actually starting to think you're invincible.
- 好啊 继续说 - 欧内斯特就是颗定时炸♥弹♥
- Go on, keep digging. - Ernest is a ticking time bomb.
等他发现你在骗他的时候怎么办
What's he gonna do when he finds out you tricked him?
距离庭审还有几个月的时间 更不要说之后
You're talking months before a trial. And after?
你要将这个谎言维持多长时间
I-I mean, how long are you gonna keep this lie up?
这不是谎言
It's not a lie.
这是我们的信仰
This is our faith.
如果你滥用它 用不着维吉尔来毁灭我们
If you abuse it, Virgil won't have to come after us.
它自己便会轰然倒塌
It'll fall apart on its own..
就算天使是假的
Even if the angel wasn't real,
一个人曾经一心想要杀我的人
a man was determined to kill me,
而现在他成了我忠心的仆人
and now he's my faithful servant.
如果这还不是奇迹的话 那什么才是
If that's not miraculous, then what is?
你真的相信这些吗
Is that really what you believe?
是的
Yes.
我相信
I believe.
你呢
Do you?
这些是什么 理查德
What is all this, Richie?
别 别碰它 我就快完成了
Don't-don't touch it. I'm nearly finished.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这是我的苯♥丙♥胺♥药片 这样起效更快
It's just my Benzedrine tablet. Works faster this way.
怎么连他也这样
Not him, too.
我和玛丽索昨天正式分手了
Yesterday, Marisol and I officially broke up.
太可惜了 理查德
Oh, Rich, I'm sorry.
不 不 不 没事的 事实上这样也好
No, no, no. It's good. It's-it's great, actually.
给我上了人生中宝贵的一课
It taught me a very valuable life lesson.
我等了太久 没有向她求婚
I waited too long to pop the question,
然后我又等了很久 没有试图解决我们之间的问题
and then I waited too long to try to make things right.
凡事都要趁热打铁 看看这个
You got to strike while the iron's hot. Check that out.
这是什么
What is it?
一直以来 我们都尝试着
Well, this whole time, we've been trying
与纳粹们竞争
to compete with the Nazis,
- 但是我们得先成为纳粹 - 什么
- but we need to be the Nazis. - What?
我是说 我们需要属于我们自己的安全测试机构
I mean, we need our own secured testing facility,
就像佩讷明德一样
like Peenemunde,
完全致力于我们的主要目标 并且有实在的资源
fully dedicated to our primary objective, with real resources.
比如风洞 发射台 专业人员等等
Wind tunnels, launch pads, expert staff.
这些都已经准备好 可以向布拉克斯顿展示了
I-It's all ready to present to Braxton.
我们只测试了一次
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表