剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
is contact his handler.
那你就顺藤摸瓜
Then you follow him wherever that leads
或许能确定他在为谁工作
and you might be able to ascertain who he's working for.
到时候我和我的同时就可以根据这一信息
Now, that's the sort of information my associates
采取行动
can act upon.
你所属的是谁
Who are these associates, exactly?
我喜欢宣传片
I do love a good propaganda film.
一切都是那么黑白分明
Everything is so black and white.
要是生活如此简单就好了
If only life were so simple.
简单来说 我并不是一个人
Suffice to say that I am not alone in this.
你也不该一个人
And you shouldn't be, either.
我们都要对抗一个极其危险的敌人
We're both up against a very dangerous enemy.
他们盲目地追随独♥裁♥者
They follow blindly the dictator
然后继续喊出那催眠般的口号♥ 胜利万岁
and continue to chant the hypnotic scream, "Sieg heil"!
- 胜利万岁 - 胜利万岁
- Sieg heil! - Sieg heil!
- 胜利万岁 - 胜利万岁
- Sieg heil! - Sieg heil!
英国 意大利
Grobritannien? Italy?
摩洛哥 你在这些地方做什么
Marokko? Was hast du an al diesen Orten gemach?
我不是美国间谍
I'm not an American spy.
- 我在参观那些地方 - 为什么
- I was visiting those places. - Why?
探明真♥相♥
To find the truth.
为战略情报局工作吗
Bist du OSS?
嘿 你
Hey, bist du?
军情六处吗
Bist du MI6?
你是反抗军吗
Bist du resistance?
你是谁
Who are you?!
无名小卒
I'm no one.
- 你是谁? - 欧内斯特
- Who are you?! - Ernest.
看来你砍够整个社区用的柴了
Looks like you chopped enough for the whole neighborhood.
谢谢你对那晚的事保持沉默
Thanks for keeping quiet about what you saw the other night.
我们都认为大魔导师为我们服务
We all think the Magus serves us,
但一眨眼的功夫 他就把
but he'll take the thing that brings you peace
你平静的依托夺走
in the blink of a damn eye.
既然你保守了一个秘密 我希望你能保住另一个
Since you kept one secret, I'm hoping you can keep another.
- 我想我被渗透了 - 被谁
- I think I've been infiltrated. - By who?
敌人
By the enemy.
哪个敌人
Which enemy?
我们正在交战 随你猜吧
We're at war. Take your pick.
可能是日本人
Could be the Japs.
很可能是纳粹
Most likely the Nazis.
你需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
我们尽力按照规格去做
We did our best to follow the specifications.
一知半解地干有点难
Little hard without knowing what the hell it is.
摸着石头过河是不容易
Operating in the dark is difficult,
但如今的世道就是如此
but such is the world these days.
你不该和阿滕乔中尉谈谈
Don't you need to talk to Lieutenant Atencio
把点火装置拿掉吗
about pulling the ignition system?
别忘了杰克的燃料可以自燃
Jack's self-combusting fuel, remember?
好
Oh. Right.
我可以带你去见他
I can take you to him.
你来了
You coming?
我想检查一下再生冷却系统
I want to check the regenerative cooling.
看看能不能在这部分也减掉些重量
See if we can shave some weight there as well.
帕蒂
Patty.
不要干扰二等兵费舍尔
Stop distracting Private Fischer
的重要工作
from his very important work.
我没有干扰他
I wasn't distracting him.
他在这连说话的人都没有
He's got no one to talk to back here.
先生 有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Is there something I can help you with, sir?
我想你把这个忘在我办公室了
I think you left this in my office.
我盯上你了
I'm on to you.
嘿 你在做什么
Hey. What are you doing with that thing?
对不起 这是机密
Sorry, that's classified.
你为谁工作
Who are you with?
航♥空♥推进公♥司♥
The Aerojet Corporation.
从来没听说过
Never heard of it.
那是因为我们的工作都是保密的
That's because our work here is classified.
没人叫你搬家吗 小日本
Anyone tell you to move, Nip?
我以为你们不是该去集中营报道吗
I thought you people were supposed to report to the camps.
二战期间美国出于安全考虑曾将数万日裔美国人重新安置到指定的集中营
我这就给你拿我的钱包和证件 我不是
I'm trying to get my wallet and identification. I'm not...
我让你动你再动
You'll move when I say you move.
这里发生了什么
What's going on here?
请向这位先生解释
Please explain to this man that we are here
我们是代表美国空军来这里的
on behalf of the U.S. Army Air Force.
给他看你的证件
Show him your credentials.
如你所见 我是中国人
As you can see, I am a Chinese national
以及真实存在公♥司♥的总工程师
and chief engineer of a very real corporation.
我们对日本间谍保持高度警惕
We're on high alert for Jap spies.
你不能指望普通美国人能分清你们亚洲佬
You can't expect normal Americans to tell y'all apart.
拥有黑猩猩智商的美国人当然不能
Certainly not Americans with the IQs of chimpanzees.
- 你敢再说一遍吗 - 玩笑 玩笑
- You want to say that again? - Nope, nope.
很好
It's fine.
先生们 我们得回去工作了
Gentlemen, we all need to get back to work.
上帝
Jesus.
对我们这么如临大敌
We've started acting like the goddamn enemy.
他只是在做自己的本职工作
He was only doing his job.
停在这里
Pull up over here.
我想他没看见我们
I don't think he saw us.
放好鱼钩 让我们看看是谁把他牵连进去的
I set the hook. Let's see who reels him in.
谢谢你和我一起来
Thanks for coming with me.
我不想独自做这件事
I would not want to be doing this alone.
你到底要见谁 二等兵费舍尔
Who the hell are you meeting, Private Fischer?
请进
Come in.
看来我被放鸽子了
Looks like I've been stood up.
你能帮我拉上拉链吗
Could you zip me up?
我自己做不来
I can't seem to do it alone.
我不期待
I'm not looking forward to this.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
如果这些都没用 我就把杰克的支票簿带来
Well, if all else fails, I'm bringing Jack's checkbook.
考虑到他在最后缺席
I have a feeling he'll be extra generous tonight,
我应该慷慨一点
given his last-minute absence.
你今晚有什么安排吗
Do you have any plans this evening?
只有学习和休息
Just... study and respite.
祝我好运吧
Well, wish me luck.
你将在爱中学习
Thou shalt be learned in the things of love,
在战争中强大
and mighty in the things of war.
齐来*
* O come
出自《齐来崇拜歌♥》(拉丁语:"Adeste Fideles")
宗主信徒*
* All ye faithful
享受快乐和凯♥旋♥*
* Joyful and triumphant
齐来 一齐来*
* O come ye, o come ye...
晚上好 女士
Evening, ma'am.
齐来*
* Come...
帕森斯太太 我们一直在等你
Mrs. Parsons, we've been expecting you.
天使之王诞生*
* Born the King of Angels
请自取饮料
Please, help yourself to libations
- 和开胃小菜 - 谢谢
- and hors d'oeuvres. - Thank you.
欢欣敬拜祂*
* Let us adore Him
齐来*
* O come
那不是苏珊·帕森斯吗
- * Let us adore Him * - Is that Susan Parsons?
基♥督♥我主*
* Christ the Lord
唱阿!天使天军,扬起欢乐歌♥声*
* Sing, choirs of angels
欢欣敬拜祂*
* Sing in exultation
那是苏珊·帕森斯吗
Is that Mrs. Parsons?
唱阿 天使*
* Sing, all ye citizens
天军*
* Of Heaven
太棒了 你来了啊
Oh, good, you came.
女士们 看看这是谁决定加入我们啊
Ladies, look who decided to join us.
你的另一半呢
Where is your better half?
恐怕公务缠身
Duty calls, I'm afraid.
好吧 真是不走运啊
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表