剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
compulsive. Would you say that's accurate, Mr. Parsons?
她是否曾经参加过
And isn't it true that she was once a practicing member
- 这个教派 - 这我不清楚
- of the cult? - I don't know much about that.
你去参加过帕森斯先生的集♥会♥吗
Have you ever been to one of Mr. Parsons' group meetings?
我告诉过你没有
I told you I haven't.
他从来没邀请过我
He's never invited me.
我告诉你我是怎么想的 桂先生
I'll tell you what I think, Mr. Gui.
我不认为你效忠美♥利♥坚♥合众国 你效忠的
I think you do not serve the United States, you serve
- 是外国势力 - 你怎敢质疑我的忠诚
- another, foreign master. - How can you question my loyalty?
这算是哪门子调查
What kind of investigation is this?
我认为你是教派的成员
I believe you are a member of the cult
你在撒谎而且布拉克斯顿将军
and that you are lying and that General Braxton
也知道你在撒谎
knows you're lying.
桂先生 你是个骗子吗
Mr. Gui, are you a liar?
你们一遍遍提问
...questions over and over and I've been
我也一遍遍回答
giving you the same answers over
你到底想怎么样
and over, so you tell me.
中国共♥产♥党的成员
...member of the Chinese Communist Party.
- 是这样吗 - 不 我是美国人
- Is that not correct? - No. I am an American.
和这些有什么关系
What the fuck does this have to do with anything?
我不知道你想要我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
你要求我到这来
You ask me to come in here,
我把我知道的情况全都告诉你了
and I have told you everything that I know.
- 布拉克斯顿在哪 让他进来 - 请坐下
- Where's Braxton? Get Braxton in here. - Please take a seat.
我不要和这个家伙再谈下去了
I'm not fucking talking to this guy anymore.
- 请坐下 - 去死吧
- Please take a seat! - Get fucked.
给你
Here you go.
欢迎你们 乔安 你到
Welcome, one and all. Joan, if you sort things out
次卧去收拾行李
into the second bedroom...
乔安 乔安会告诉你该去哪
Joan-- Joan will tell you where to go.
没错 来 来 来 来
Yep-- come, come, come, come.
继续 继续 继续 继续
Come, come, come, come.
停 停
Whoa-ho, whoa-ho.
欢迎 欢迎 来的路上堵吗
Welcome, welcome. How was the traffic?
还可以 那好
Wasn't too bad.Okay.
乔安会告诉你所有的东西该放到哪里
Joan will tell you where everything needs to go.
乔安
Joan?
我想是第三间卧室
The third bedroom, I think.
第三间卧室 谢谢你
The third bedroom. Thank you.
你可以就放在这
Ah, you can just drop that there.
拿着这个
Take this.
我知道这些变动一定让你不习惯
I know all this must be rather strange.
没关系 我总算能看看这群人的真面目了
It's fine. I'll finally get to see what all the fuss is about.
说到这一点
About that...
我不希望你像维吉尔一样
I never wanted to be like Virgil,
在违背自己意愿的情况下被强行接受一种信仰
pushing you into a faith you hadn't chosen for yourself.
现在这个样子可能会更有压力
Though it might be more difficult now, uh,
但是我不希望你觉得你必须要参与
I don't want you to feel pressured to participate.
我没那么觉得
I don't.
让我换种说法
Let me put it another way.
在你准备好之前 你不能够参与
Until you're ready, you won't be able to participate.
谁来决定我准没准备好
Who gets to decide if I'm ready?
与此同时 还需要
In the meantime, there will
和你约法三章
have to be certain ground rules.
你要尊重住在这里的所有人的隐私
You're to respect the privacy of all those living here.
在进行任何形式的集♥会♥时
And during any kind of gathering,
你都不能离开自己的房♥间
you're not to leave your bedroom.
你不会是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
我以为加入这个团体的目的就是为了摆脱束缚
I thought the whole point of this
而不是订更多规矩
was to live with less rules, not more.
我越了解你
The more I get to know you,
我对你的爱意就越深
the more I fall in love with you.
我一直不敢向你求婚 因为
I've hesitated to do the honorable thing, because...
我担心你会拒绝
well, I-I was afraid you might say no.
但是 我决定我们是时候冒一次险了
But I-I've decided i-it's time we took the plunge.
所以
So, w...
玛丽索 你愿意嫁给我吗
Marisol, will you marry me?
你们觉得怎么样
How'd you like that one?
我觉得很甜蜜
I think it was... sweet.
她会高兴坏的 昂斯德先生
She's gonna flip, Mr. Onsted.
你们觉得她会答应
Oh-- s-so you think she'll say yes?
如果她爱你 为什么不答应呢
I mean, if she loves you, why not?
能让我们看看戒指吗
Can we see the ring?
当我没说
Never mind.
她绝对会同意
She will definitely say yes.
这是你外祖母的戒指吗
It was your grandmother's?
不 不是
N-No. Um...
我们的第一次约会去看了绿野仙踪
One of our first dates was to see Wizard of Oz.
- 你们看过没有 - 当然
- H-Have you seen it? - Of course.
我觉得翡翠是个不错的纪念
I thought an emerald would be a nice reminder.
对我还有玛丽索更有纪念意义
More personal to me and Marisol.
那座城市并不是
the city wasn't actually
真的由翡翠建造的
made of emeralds.
那只是由绿色的玻璃造成的幻象
It was an illusion made by green-tinted glasses.
昂斯德的办公室
Mr. Onsted's office.
是布拉克斯顿将军
It's General Braxton.
- 该死 杰克在哪 - 会议室
- Shit. Where's Jack? - The conference room.
你看过我们气象火箭的设计图了吗
Have you seen the design for our meteorological rocket?
布拉克斯顿在线上 是我们安全级别的事
Braxton's on the line, calling about our clearance.
我该接吗
Should I answer it?
不 理查德 你应该放着
No, Richard, you should just stare at it.
有件事我要先告诉你
There's something I need to tell you first.
在我的问讯期间
During my interview, most of the questions
他们问的主要是你的事
they asked were about you.
不单单是你 是你的宗教
Or... not just you, your religion.
- 你说了什么 - 我把知道的都告诉他们了
- What did you say? - Everything I know.
天呐 理查德 最好提前交代
Jesus, Richard.It's better we're up-front.
他们迟早都会发现 另外
They'd find out sooner or later, and besides,
- 他们大部分都已经知道了 - 接电♥话♥吧
- they knew most of it already. - Just answer the phone.
赶紧让这件事过去
Let's get this over with.
将军 抱歉让您等了这么久
General. Sorry to keep you waiting.
恭喜你们 孩子们
Congratulations, boys.
你太蠢了 马蒂亚斯
Eres tan estúpido,Matias.
你为什么要那么做
?Por qué harías eso?
你不像爸爸那么顽强
No eres un luchador, como papá.
我不管 我不要看到这种事
No me importa, no voy a verlo.
你怎么能这么问我
?Cómo puedes siquiera preguntarme?
你回来早了
You're home early.
你在和谁说话
Who were you talking to?
没谁 我去给我们倒点喝的
No one. I'll fix us up some drinks.
驱除邪灵*
*Apo pantos kakodaimonos.
驱除邪灵*
*Apo pantos kakodaimonos.
驱除邪灵*
*Apo pantos kakodaimonos.
驱除邪灵*
*Apo pantos kakodaimonos.
驱除邪灵*
*Apo pantos kakodaimonos.
驱除邪灵*
*Apo pantos kak...
强尼坐在*
*There in the corner
角落里*
*Sat Johnny...
和奈莉·布莱缠绵*
*Making love to Nellie Bly
娜丽·布莱(Nellie Bly),原名伊丽莎白·简·科克伦(Elizabeth Jane Cochran)身为早期的调查记者,她开创了隐秘采访之先河。
他是他的爱人*
*He was her man...
但他笨手笨脚弄得一团糟*
*But he was doing her wrong.
驱散恶灵*
*Apo pantos kakodaimonos
驱散恶灵*
*Apo pantos kakodaimonos
驱散恶灵*
*Apo pantos kakodaimonos
驱散恶灵*
*Apo pantos kakodaimonos
驱散恶灵*
*Apo pantos kakodaimonos
驱散恶灵*
*Apo pantos kakodaimonos
驱散恶灵*
*Apo pantos kakodaimonos
驱散恶灵*
* Apo pantos kakodaimonos
驱散恶灵*
*Apo pantos kakodaimonos
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表