剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
Oh, well, that is unfortunate.
请允许我介绍一下苏珊·帕森斯
Allow me to introduce Susan Parsons.
她和她丈夫现在是弗莱明庄园的新住户
She and her husband are the new occupants of the Fleming estate.
帕森斯
Parsons?
就是跟杰克·帕森斯一个姓的吗
As in Jack Parsons?
我自打他小时候从我的树上偷果子之后
I haven't seen him since he was a child stealing fruit
- 就没见过他了 - 好吧
- from my trees. - Well,
他现在高了不少 但 还是一直在惹麻烦
he's a lot taller now but, uh, still causing plenty of trouble.
这我们都有所耳闻
So we've heard.
那好吧 很高兴认识你们
Uh, well, lovely to meet you both.
基♥督♥*
* Christ
我主*
* The Lord
不好意思 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
- 这是个私人活动 - 别担心
- This is a private function. - Don't worry.
我是苏珊·帕森斯的客人
I'm a guest of Susan Parsons.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, dear!
天呐 帮个忙
Oh, be-be a love.
给我拿杯马蒂尼来
Fetch me a martini.
留你一个人
I felt terrible
自己招架我真的很过意不去
leaving you to fend for yourself.
允许我介绍一下
Allow me to introduce...
阿尔弗雷德·米勒
Alfred Miller.
你这件 是圣诞服装吗
Uh, I-is this meant to be a Christmas costume?
不是 并不是
No, not in the slightest.
我们大概该去图书馆了
Perhaps we should make our way
活动就要开始了
into the library so we can get started.
开始吗
Started?
很感谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
不过你该选件更低调的衣服
Though I might've chosen something a little more subdued.
我们才用不着在这些人面前穿着低调呢
We don't have to hide ourselves from these people.
就让他们沐浴在我们的光辉中吧
Let them bask in our splendor.
这里就是保护协会的成员决定
Here's where the members of the Preservation Society
都在这里落座
have decided to ensconce themselves.
大家好
Hello.
你的酒 先生
Your drink, sir.
谢谢你 好小伙
Oh, thank you. Good man.
祝大家好啊
Chin-chin.
我怎么觉得你说话有口音啊
Do I detect an accent?
还真是明察秋毫啊 是的
How perspicacious. Yes.
在缅♥甸♥长大 在剑桥读书
Raised in Burma, schooled in Cambridge.
我想你就是这个组织的领导吧
I take it you are the leader of the group?
什么
Pardon?
好吧 你压根就没想隐藏身份
Well, you haven't exactly tried to hide it.
随时都有人进进出出的
People coming and going at all hours.
你们到底在干什么
What is it you all are doing, exactly?
随心所欲咯
Whatever we will.
是个 社交俱乐部
It's a-a social club.
沙龙 是吧
A salon, really,
包括知识分子 艺术家
of, uh, intellectuals, artists,
- 还有自♥由♥思想者 - 得了吧 苏珊
- freethinkers. - Come now, Susan.
别在这些善良的人面前信口开河
Don't lie to these good people.
他在这干什么
What is he doing here?
伯恩先生现已成为保护协会
Mr. Byrne has become one of the Preservation Society's
最为热心的赞助人之一
most ardent supporters.
我们该走了
We should go.
站住 你们不可能一直逃避的
No, you can't keep running away.
这些人有权知道真♥相♥
These people have the right to know,
他们有权知道他们的邻居是什么人
they deserve to know who is living next to them.
我可是听说帕森斯一家
I've heard the Parsons have
至少有十个人住在那间房♥子里啊
at least ten people living inside of that home,
其中还有两个黑人爵士音乐家
including two Negro jazz musicians,
几个同性恋和性变♥态♥者
multiple homosexuals and deviants,
甚至还有个德国异装癖啊
even a German cross-dresser.
什么 你从哪听到这些消息的
Where... How did you get that information?
我从哪得到消息的重要吗
What does it matter where I got
重点在于这是不是真的
the information? Is it true?
你们房♥子里是不是有这些租户
Do you have all these tenants living under your roof?
是 他们跟我们一起生活 但他们不是租户
Yes, they live with us, but they're not tenants.
- 他们不付房♥租 - 是了 他们
- They don't pay rent. - Well, they pay
会以某种方式付的 要么是钱
one way or another... either with money
要么是肉体
or with flesh.
帕森斯女士 这听起来
Mrs. Parsons, it sounds to me
往轻了说 你是在无证经营
like you are running an unlicensed boarding house,
寄宿公♥寓♥
at the very least,
更不用说违反限制性条款的规定了
not to mention violating the restrictive covenant
条款严禁黑人住进弗莱明庄园
which prevents Negro occupants in the Fleming estate
除非他们是佣人
unless they're the help.
你的黑人住户是佣人吗 苏珊
Are your Negroes the help, Susan?
当然不是
Of course not.
他们正是我们一直抗争
These are the very sort of people
禁止他们进入我们社区的那些人
that we have fought so hard to keep out of our community.
我们需要确保这些住户
We need to make sure that these tenants,
或者你们口中的什么人
or whatever you want to call them,
立刻搬出你们的房♥子
vacate your house posthaste.
否则分区委员会将不得不
Or else the zoning commission will have no choice...
哦 说够了吧
Oh, enough!
呵 江湖骗子要讲话了
Oh, the charlatan speaks!
我是 江湖骗子
I'm the-the charlatan?
在这庆祝一个基于有史以来
You are here celebrating a holiday
最大谎言的节日的可是你们啊
based on the greatest lie ever told.
婴儿可不是什么圣灵成胎的产物
Babies are not the result of immaculate conception.
指圣母玛利亚处♥女♥之身受圣灵感孕
他们是爱的结晶
They are the result of love.
而爱
And love
是我们唯一遵循的律法
is the only law we obey.
或许吧 米勒先生
Perhaps, Mr. Miller.
但你现在是在帕萨迪纳
But you are in Pasadena now.
你必须同时遵守我们的律法
You must obey our laws as well.
好吧 既然如此 那你们来的时候可不要
Well, then, when you come for us, you'd better bring more
只带警♥察♥和本地的契约来啊
than the police and your local covenants,
因为 事实是
because, truth is,
我们并没有经营寄宿公♥寓♥
we're not running a boarding house.
我们是
We are...
一间教堂
a church.
这样一来的话 我们受到法律保护
And, as such, we are afforded full protection
免于这种
against this type of...
宗教迫♥害♥
religious persecution.
你应该知道帕蒂和我现在皈依泰勒玛
You should know that both Patty and I now practice Thelema
以便我们摆脱你的罪恶吧
in order to rid ourselves of your sin.
如果你继续这场运动的话
If you keep up this crusade,
我们会找到办法让你为之付出代价的
we will find a way to make you suffer for it.
也许他本来要见面的人发现我们然后被吓跑了
Maybe whoever he was supposed to meet saw us and got spooked.
你想要找出真♥相♥ 不是吗
You want to find out the truth, don't you?
我是想 但是
I do, but...
- 你♥他♥妈♥在干吗 - 人们担惊受怕的时候
- The hell are you doing? - People will admit
会接受一切的
anything when they're scared.
欧内斯特
Ernest.
欧内斯特 不要
Ernest, no.
欧内斯特
Ernest.
你是谁
Who are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
说啊 说啊
Tell me! Tell me!
你替谁办事
Who you working for?!
说啊
Tell me!
没人 我不是
No one! I'm not!
- 说啊 - 交待
- Tell me. - Informationen.
- 奥马尔 - 现在
- Omar... - Jetzt!
你的选择
You choose.
说话或者他死
Talk or he dies.
- 说或死 - 我做不到啊
- Talk or die! - I can't!
他们会毁了我的
They'd ruin me!
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表