剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
如果你不赶紧滚出我的家
if you don't get out of my house.
等等
Hang on.
没事的 很显然这不是个好主意
It's okay. This clearly was a bad idea.
不 我想请你帮个忙
No, I need to ask a favor.
你见到玛丽索的时候
Could you give this to Marisol for me
能不能帮我把这个给她
next time you see her?
我已经参军了 马上要上战场
I've enlisted, and I'll be shipping out soon.
请她为我祈祷
Ask her to pray for me.
马蒂亚斯
Matias.
他们让我留下
They're letting me stay.
不知道多久
Don't know how long for.
看起来杰克还对你耿耿于怀
Seems Jack still bears a grudge.
那帕蒂呢
And what of Patty?
还没成为信徒
Not a follower yet.
感谢老天
Thank goodness.
我已经失去苏珊了 但是帕蒂还有救
Susan is lost to me, but Patty could still be saved.
她还年轻 易受人影响
She's young and impressionable.
我很害怕会发生的事
I fear for what could happen.
我知道圆这个谎
I know it must be difficult
一定很困难
keeping up this lie,
但你必须坚持
but you must somehow persevere.
在我的要求下
On my urging,
地区检察官暂时不会起诉你
the D.A. has held off filing charges against you
只要你证明自己对我的案子有帮助
so long as you prove helpful to my cause.
具体怎么帮
H-How, exactly?
你可以从告诉我
Well, you can start
每个住在这里的人的姓名
by giving me the names and personal details
和个人信息开始
of everyone living there.
宗教在世界上的影响力
The Church wields a great deal of power
很大
out in the world,
但在每一家每一户里
but inside the walls of that house,
影响力有限 有需要武器
its powers are limited. I need ammunition.
万一我被抓了怎么办
What if I'm caught?
被赶出去
Voted out of the house?
你犯的罪过欠下了债
Well, you owe a debt for your crimes.
不仅仅是欠我 还欠整个社会
Not just to me, but to society,
所以 如果你不能完成我给你的任务
so if you cannot fulfill the task that I have given you,
那么蹲监狱是你唯一还债的方式
then prison is the only way that debt can be paid.
你必须不择手段 赢回杰克
You must do whatever you can to win Jack
和其他人
and the others over.
根据导弹的大小
Based on the size of the missile
和引起的爆♥炸♥来看
and the resulting explosion,
我们估计有效载荷约为一吨♥
we've estimated the payload to be about one ton.
但是这段录像至少是半年之前的了
But this footage is at least six months old,
所以 天知道他们距离研究原型机成功还有多久
so who knows how close they are to having a working prototype.
但是现在我们有了这段录像
But now that we have this film,
你可以生产你自己版本的V-2
you could produce your own version of the V-2.
理论上说 我们可以建造
Hypothetically, we could build
和冯·布劳恩势均力敌的长距离导弹
a long-range missile to match Von Braun's,
但是如果只有这段录像的话
but with just this film to go on,
还有一个重大的问题
one major issue remains.
我们看不到里面是什么样的
We can't see what's on the inside.
完全不清楚它用的是什么燃料
We have no idea what fuel they're using,
导航系统
the guidance system,
他们是如何控制燃烧的
how they're controlling the combustion.
- 我们需要更多时间 - 不行 我们没有时间了
- We'd need more time. - No, we don't have it.
这场战争要靠纯粹的火力取胜
This war is gonna be won on sheer firepower.
你火力弱 我们就弱势
You come up short, we come up short.
有一样东西可以帮我们
There is one thing that'd help push us along.
说吧
Name it.
和那些偷这段影像的战俘谈一谈
A meeting with the POW who stole the footage.
参与了冯·布劳恩研究的人
A man who's been inside
肯定看到过什么
Von Braun's operation is bound to have seen things
对我们价值连城的
that would be invaluable
- 情报 - 他任在接受军方的盘问
- to our team. - He's still being debriefed
我可以转达
by Army Intelligence. I can pass along
- 任何信息 - 恕我直言 将军
- any information...- With all due respect, General,
我们需要的东西 他们估计都不知道
for what we need, I doubt they'd even know
该问什么问题
the right questions to ask.
- 怎么样了 沃尔特 - 很好
- How's it going, Walter? - Great.
我们不仅会利用团体的力量
Not only will this mass harness the power of the group,
还能利用元素的力量
but we'll also harness the power of the elements.
空气
Air,
土 火 还有水
earth, fire and water.
前提是我们能找到人修好喷泉
Assuming we can get someone to fix the fountain.
你有事吗
Can I help you with something?
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
你是谁
Who are you?
发生了什么
What's going on?
我觉得有人在监视我
I think someone's watching me.
谁
Who?
继续盯着看
Keep staring.
你永远找不到答案
You're not gonna find the answers.
这些食物是为住在这里的人
That food's for the people
准备的
who live here.
你还是没明白 对吗
You still don't get it, do you?
我绝不会用那架飞机伤害你
I was never gonna hurt you with that plane.
我刚才想帮你醒来
I was trying to help you wake up.
从哪里醒来
From what?
从一个梦里 众所周知
Awake from a dream, the truth is known:
从清醒中醒来
awake from waking.
事实是 未知
The truth is: The Unknown.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是杰克的同事
I work with Jack.
我去叫他
I'll get him.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
快看 快看
Look at that. Look at that!
- 准备好了吗 - 你疯了吗
- Ready? - Have you lost your mind?
他们都在那里干嘛
What are they all doing in there?
我在自己家干什么是我的隐私 和你无关
What I do in the privacy of my own home is my business.
你自己的事 那我们之间的事呢
Your business? What about our business?
要迟到了 快
We're gonna be late. Come on.
想知道谁在背后操控这件事吗
Wonder who's behind this?
我有人选了
I have an idea.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
他说了另一个战俘
He speaks of another POW
通过喝火箭燃料
who killed himself by drinking
自杀了
rocket fuel.
问问他 那个人是不是立刻就死了
Ask him if he died instantly.
还是过了一段时间才死
Or if it was more prolonged.
快 这很重要
Come on, it's important.
他当时是口吐白沫还是呕吐起来
Did he foam at the mouth or vomit?
那种燃料闻起来有什么味道
What did the fuel smell like?
- 它是有颜色的还是无色的 - 你不需要
- Was it colored or clear? - You don't need
激怒这个可怜的娃
to antagonize the poor guy.
他为了给我们送胶片差点死掉
He nearly died getting us that film.
不错 德国人现在
That's right. And the Germans
有一整个监狱的奴隶劳动力
have an entire compound filled with slave labor
来造火箭
to build their rockets.
而我们只有房♥间里这点人
We just have the people in this room.
难道你在给我们打气吗
Is that meant to be inspiring?
我们需要增加竞争力x
We need to level the playing field.
现在 问他
Now, ask him.
好吧
Okay.
是你吗 理查
That you, Richie?
希望你现在有个好胃口
Hope you worked up an appetite.
我们都很喜欢第♥一♥夫♥人♥
We're all hot for first ladies.
这是排骨加土豆
That's spare ribs and potatoes.
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表