剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
In here is the garden of earthly delights.
把每一天都当作最后一天来活
Live each day as if it's your last.
我就不打扰你们了
I'll leave you two to your own devices.
我真希望我知道该如何解释
I wish I knew what to say about all this.
我想我这个样子没办法开车
I don't think I'm in any state to drive.
我们去找个安静的范
Perhaps we can find somewhere quiet
- 让你清醒清醒 - 拜托了
- while you gather your wits about you. - Please.
我一直想做个舞者
I always wanted to be a dancer.
帕森斯
Parsons!
我把你看错了 我的朋友
I had you pegged all wrong, my friend.
你的派对了不得
You throw one heck of a party.
普林斯顿大学
Princeton.
我们称之为 老拿骚
Old Nassau, as we used to call it.
得名于普林斯顿大学中最古老的建筑拿骚厅(Nassau Hall)
人有权力杀死所有阻挠以上权力实现的人
神秘天使 下集预告
超脱尘世是我们所有人所追求的境界
借此以接近神性
这种任务需要严格保密
你就只剩下这一张牌可打
我们所做的一切都建立我对你的信任之上
自废墟中 诞得新生
你所不了解的事物有可能害死你
告诉我你想要什么
如果你需要在“友爱餐会”和你一直渴望的东西之间选择
你会选择哪一个
在那里度过了我最愉快的四年时光
Best four years of my life.
你呢
And how about you?
柏林女校【德】
Madchenschule Berlin.
请原谅
Forgive me...
但是你并不是一生下来就是女人 不是吗
but y-you weren't born a woman, were you?
我这么问是因为女校【德】
I only ask because Madchenschule
只得是全女子学校 不是吗
is an all-girls school, no?
被你戳穿了
You caught me in a fib.
但是有一方面你说错了
But you are mistaken in one aspect.
我生来就是女孩
I was born a girl.
只不过投错了身体
Just in the wrong body.
我不觉得这又什么问题
Well, I don't see anything wrong with it.
欧内斯特
Ernest?
你在里面吗
Are you in there?
这间房♥子真不错
This is quite a house.
舒适【德】
Gemutlichkeit.
我姑姑 侄女还有侄子
My aunt, niece and nephew:
格特鲁德 乌苏拉 海因里希
Getrude, Ursula and Heinrich.
你小的时候有没有玩过捉躲猫猫
Did you ever play hide-and-seek as a child?
有 捉迷藏【德】
Sure. Das Verteckspiel.
在美国 在可以出来的时候 我们会喊
In America, when it's time to come out, we yell,
哦嘞 哦嘞 安全了
"Olly olly oxen free!"
这来源于德语中的 大家 大家都自♥由♥了【德】
Which comes from the German: Alle, alle auch sind frei.
大家 大家都自♥由♥了
Everyone, everyone is free.
理论上说 这个主意不错
It's a nice idea, in theory.
所以 我很好奇
So, I'm curious.
这要怎么实现
How does this work?
你是男人还是女人
Are you the man or the woman?
一直都是女人
Oh, always a woman.
我明白了
I see.
但是我还可以做别的事
But we can do other things.
比如说什么
Like what?
舔我的屌♥吗
Suck my cock?
要是我想舔你的屌♥呢
What if I want to suck yours?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你的大♥师♥ 阿莱斯特·克劳利
Your "Master," Aleister Crowley,
在1930至1932年期间多次造访德国
made several trips to Germany between 1930 and 1932.
我想可以假设就是这期间
Am I safe in assuming that this is when
你皈依了泰勒玛
you were introduced to Thelema?
是不是克劳利帮助你来到了美国
Did Crowley help you gain passage to America?
你问我这些做什么
Why are you asking me all this?
知己知彼
Know thyself. Know thine enemy.
我得把那个要回来
I'm gonna need that back.
会友 你真的是迷失了
Ah, Frater, you are truly lost.
你不如闭上你的臭嘴
Why don't you shut the fuck up
别再假装你无所不知
and stop pretending like you know everything?
你被错觉所误导
You have been misled by a delusion.
你满嘴真理
See, you speak of truth, brother,
但是我看透你了
but I see you,
在这个房♥子里
walking around all over this house
大摇大摆趾高气昂
like a dog with two dicks.
你就和其他人一样屁话连篇
You're as chock-full of bullshit as anyone else.
我不害怕你
I'm not scared of you.
不 你害怕的是这里的东西
No. You're scared of what's in here.
是你放的
It was you.
你质疑我的幻象
You doubt my vision,
但是你的双眼已被蒙蔽
but it's your vision that's truly clouded.
被什么蒙蔽
By what?
爱情【摩洛哥阿♥拉♥伯语】
Kanebgik...
你恋爱了
You're in love.
欧内斯特
Ernest.
我可以悲伤 也可以乖巧*
* I can be sad, I can be good
也可以顽皮*
* Or I can be bad
这全都取决于你*
* It all depends on you...
你在这啊
Oh. There you are.
妈妈 谢谢你照顾
Thank you, Mother, for looking after
布拉克斯顿将军
General Braxton.
将军正在给我讲
The General was just telling me
诺曼底登陆的事
about storming the beaches at Normandy.
对不起 孩子
I'm sorry, son.
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what came over me.
挥霍掉 继续生活*
* Or spend it, go right on living...
没必要 让别人知道今晚在这里发生的事
No one needs to know what happened here tonight.
亲爱的 我为什么*
*Honey, for what I do...
事实上
In fact, um...
我不认为喷气推进实验室计划为什么
I don't see any reason why, uh, JPL shouldn't be allowed
不值得跟进
to move forward.
全速前进
Full steam ahead,
你来掌舵
with you at the helm.
钱怎么花了这么久
What the hell is taking Chiang so long?
- 我们可以去找找 - 随你怎么做
- We could go look, too. - You do what you want.
我就待在这里
I'm staying right where I am.
只要那扇门一打开 我就离开这里
As soon as those gates are open, I'm out of here.
好吧
Okay.
我得说明 我不认为你是变♥态♥
For the record, I don't think you're a pervert.
我从来没见过那种事
I've never seen anything like that before,
以前也从来没设想过这种事
never even imagined anything like that before.
没关系 理查 我知道不是所有人都能接受
That's okay, Richie. I know it's not for everyone.
你怀念那段日子吗
You miss it?
不
No.
也许有
Maybe.
一点点
A little.
我们可以试试
We could try.
试什么
Try what?
性魔法
Sex magick.
- 抱歉 - 不 我能理解
- I am sorry. - No, I get it.
我不希望你为了我改变自己的本性
I don't want you having to be someone you're not for me.
我也不想要那样
I don't want that, either.
如果你之前还在担心我会因为太爱你
If you were worried about me loving you so much
以至于纵容你的一切
that I would put up with anything,
你可以打消顾虑了
clearly you can think again.
我不想要和别人分享你
Yeah? I don't want to share you.
我是认真的 我不知道我会作何反应
I mean it. I don't know what I would do.
我一想到别的人碰你
The very thought of someone else touching you
就让我反胃
makes me sick to my stomach.
你在这啊
There you are.
钱 我有好消息 我刚和布拉克斯顿谈过
Chiang, I've got wonderful news. I just spoke to Braxton...
有人把门锁住了
Someone's locked the gates.
什么
What?
给我坐下
Sit the fuck down.
克劳利在柏林还见了谁
Who else would Crowley meet with in Berlin?
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表