剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
从你自己手中
From yourself.
我不需要被解救 老爸
I didn't need to be saved, Daddy.
苏珊电♥话♥里说了
Susan said on the phone
你之前在考虑回家
that you were considering coming home.
事实上呢 是在这不好玩了而已
Truth is, it stopped being fun around here.
也许这里是十分自♥由♥
Maybe there is such a thing as too much freedom.
但还有件事你需要
But there's something you'll need to do
在我踏进那栋房♥子之前做好
before I'll ever step foot in that house.
发誓你再也不会碰我
Swear you'll never touch me again.
告诉你格林斯比医生认为你
It might bring you some relief to know
思想基本健全这件事大概会给你带来几分宽慰吧
that Dr. Grisby found you of fundamentally sound mind.
他认为
He believes
你所经历的妄想症状是由于
that the delusion you suffered was a result of...
衰竭性精神病
Exhaustion psychosis.
你工作得过头了
You've been working too hard.
而这又被
Exacerbated
过量的麻醉和饮酒所加剧
by excessive narcotic and alcohol consumption.
就自然而然导致我们都在这了
Which comes as no surprise to all of us here.
上将
The general
和我都很感谢你们的付出
and I appreciate all you've done,
而且认识到火箭项目的下一阶段
and recognize that the next phase in the rocketry program
很大程度上是靠你们的努力
was due in large part to your efforts.
因此
For that reason,
他们坚持认为你应该继续
they have insisted that you be offered some sort
做这个工作 尽管这违背了我的建议
of ongoing role, against my recommendation...
好啊 那你当时怎么不说呢
Well, why didn't you just say so?
我建议你做一个燃料技术员
...as a fuel technician.
我们不能
We could not
出于好心
in good conscience
就给你一个权威的职位
put you in any position of authority.
那是谁管理喷气推进实验室
Then who's gonna run JPL?
昂斯德先生
Mr. Onsted.
还有呢
Who else?
你仍然是行动的一员
You'd still be inside the operation.
你当然会开心了
Of course you'd be happy.
- 他们给你加冕为王了嘛 - 你不会真的以为
- They crowned you king. - You can't seriously expect
会再给你一个有权危害项目
to be put into a position where you could jeopardize
- 的职位吧 - 帕蒂在哪
- the project again. - Where's Patty?
- 她回家了 帕森斯先生 - 她跟这有什么关系
- She went home, Mr. Parsons. - What does she have to do with this?
- 我需要有人站在我这边 - 我就是啊
- I need someone who's on my side. - I'm on your side.
他从一开始就想把你
He's been trying to push you out
赶出去了
from the start.
我告诉过你
I told you,
这是个误会
this was a mistake.
你♥他♥妈♥说的没错
You're damn right.
我创立了这一整个科学领域
I built this entire scientific field.
- 帕森斯先生 拜托你 - 我不需要当这实验室的一份子
- Mr. Parsons, please. - I don't need to be part of JPL.
据我所知
Last I checked,
我现在还是这家公♥司♥的总裁
I'm still president of this company,
我们不需要他们
and we don't need them.
这根本就是跟魔鬼的交易
This was a devil's bargain.
我们需要把注意力重新放回星星上
We need to turn our focus back to the stars
而不是帮他们制♥造♥战争的武器
instead of building their weapons of war.
我们当初见面的时候你♥他♥妈♥还是个小门卫
You were a goddamn janitor when we met.
现在就不把我放在眼里 还指望我不跟你翻脸吗
You're gonna spit in my eye and expect me not to blink?
我才不要听一个在他妈
I'm not gonna be lectured to by a man
晚宴上还要被老妈调戏的人说教
who molested by mother at a fucking dinner party.
杰克
Jack.
相信我 理查德
Believe me, Richard,
这些伪君子迟早也会对你
it's only a matter of time until these hypocrites
做同样的事的
do the exact same thing to you.
多少 杰克
How much, Jack?
你想要公♥司♥多少股份
How much do you want for your share of the company?
我已经尽所能做了一切能保护你的事
I have done all I can to protect you for as long as I can,
但你真是不知道收敛
but you just don't know how to quit.
听你朋友的话吧
Listen to your friend.
因为我们就不会再让你掌权 跟你做生意了
Because we won't do business with you at the helm.
我们会抢到所有订单
We'll pull all the orders.
而你只能留下运营着一个小公♥司♥
And you'll be left in charge of a company
毫无未来和价值可言
with no future and no value.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
新的时代就要来了
the new aeon is upon us.
捍卫自♥由♥是很有必要的
And it is necessary that we defend freedom,
除非我们都想当奴隶
unless we all wish to be slaves.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我很欣赏你的勤奋 侦探先生
Uh, I appreciate the diligence, Detective,
但局势已经解决了
but the situation's been resolved.
我女儿和我已经开始在弥补了
My daughter and I have begun to make amends.
很好 那正是我想打电♥话♥叫你们来的原因
Well, that's exactly why I wanted to call you in.
出什么事了吗 是她有什么事吗
Is something the matter? Did something happen to her?
我们收到一个匿名包裹
Well, we received an anonymous package.
不是特别确定它的用途 但是
Weren't quite sure what to make of it, but, um...
找到了一些新的证据
some new evidence has come to light.
你们可算是抓住帕森斯的把柄了吗
Well, did you finally get something on Parsons?
但还有件事你需要
But there's something you'll need to do
在我踏进那栋房♥子之前做好
before I'll ever step foot in that house.
发誓你再也不会碰我
Swear you'll never touch me again.
无数个夜晚
I've spent countless nights,
我祈求上帝的原谅
uh, begging the Lord's forgiveness.
如果你想我回家
If you want me to come back home,
你就必须祈求我的原谅
you'll have to beg for my forgiveness.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那可不够
That's not good enough.
你要俯首跪地
Get on your hands and knees.
- 这是什么 - 赶紧吧
- What is this? - Do it,
否则我再也不会跟你见面和说话了 所以赶紧吧
or I'll never see or talk to you again, so help me God.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
为我所有的逾越抱歉
For all my trespasses.
我要你一件件说出来然后悔过
I want you to name them and repent.
我忏悔 因为有了
I confess to having
- 龌龊的思想 - 关于什么的
- lustful thoughts. - About?
你为什么要让我做这些
Why are you making me do this?
- 我需要亲自听你说出来 - 别放了 那
- I need to hear you say it. - Just stop it. That's...
还没结束呢
Not just yet.
关于你
About you.
我忏悔曾经
I confess to touching you
在你虚弱的时候胡乱摸你
inappropriately in a moment of weakness.
不止一次
It was more than once.
我已经认识到错了
Well, I've seen the error of my ways.
我发誓 帕蒂 回家吧
I swear, Patty. Come home.
这种事不会再发生了
It won't ever happen again.
怎么 你觉得这是什么用来对抗我的证据吗
What, you think this is some kind of proof against me?
这 是她耍花招我才这样说的
Well... she-she tricked me into saying it.
这就是个圈套
It was a trap.
这全是妄想
They're all delusional.
梅布尔 告诉他这都是谎话
Uh, uh, Mabel, just tell him it's all lies.
这就是在你自家屋檐下发生的事
It was happening under your own roof.
当然 你肯定已经知道了
Surely, you must have known.
她不知道 因为根本没这回事
She didn't, because it didn't happen.
一直以来 你都进行着反对这些人的运动
All this time, you've been crusading against these people.
检察官耶茨
D.A. Yates
会了解这次骚扰的
is gonna hear about this harassment.
我们走吧 梅布尔
Let's go, Mabel.
来吧 亲爱的 走吧
Come on, dear. Come on.
不
No.
我一直都知道 但是
I knew, but...
我只是不愿意相信
I didn't want to believe it.
伯恩女士 我需要一份宣誓声明
Mrs. Byrne, I'm gonna need a sworn statement.
伯恩女士 请跟我来
Mrs. Byrne, please come with me.
伯恩先生 你因强♥奸♥女儿的罪名被捕了
Mr. Byrne, you're under arrest for the rape of your daughter.
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表