剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
神秘天使前情提要
穿越深渊
强者的律法
这是我们的律法
以及世界的欢愉
行汝意志即为全法
行汝意志乃汝独一之权力
他人不可置否
1 人有权利按照他自己的律法生存
遵循他的意志生活
遵循他的意志工作
遵循他的意志休憩
以他想要的方式在合意的时间死去
2 人有权力遵循他的意愿进餐
遵循他的意愿饮用
遵循他的意愿居住
遵循他的意愿在黄天厚土之上移居
遵循他的意愿写作
遵循他的意愿绘画 雕刻 筑模 建造
遵循他的意愿着装
给你
You have it.
有望执掌未来美国导弹项目的人
The man who wishes to run the future
还写下了这个
of America's missile program is the same man who wrote this.
帕森斯与他声称从未谋面的人
Parsons has been in touch with the very man
一直保持联♥系♥
he claims he's never met.
我接受你的一切
I accept everything about you.
我们刚见面的时候
We got past you being in that-that group of Jack's
你在杰克那伙人面前不是表现得泰然自若
when we first met.
因为你一无所知
Because you don't know anything about it.
穿越深渊
Crossing the abyss
是最危险的一项仪式
is our most perilous working.
E.D.会友也许认为他遇到了自己的天使
Frater E.D. may believe he has met his angel,
但是这其中要是有一丝虚假
but if there were a trace of falsehood,
结果将是悲剧的
the outcome would be tragic.
如果你不能完成我交给你的任务 那么
If you cannot fulfill the task that I have given you, well,
你就只有去监狱清偿债务
prison is the only way the debt can be paid.
建议你保持距离
I'd keep your distance.
上一个和他在一起的人没什么好下场
Last guy he was with didn't fare so well.
你来早了
You're early.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
回来
Come back!
但是这份恐惧是否意味着你要局限自己
But does this fear mean you must limit yourself?
不 我想不是
No, I suppose it doesn't.
但是我觉得杰克接受不了和别人分享我
But I don't think Jack can handle sharing me.
去叫醒信徒们
Go wake the believers.
我将虔诚地生活
...that I will lead a pure life
作为教团忠实的仆人
as a devoted servant of the Order.
我将虔诚地生活作为教团忠实的仆人
I will lead a pure life as a devoted servant of the Order.
你无处可逃
There's no escape.
你会为你所做的事付出代价 不论以何种方式
You will pay for what you've done, one way or the other.
我不惧怕
I'm not afraid.
你应该害怕
Oh, you should be.
因为你会在牢笼中腐烂
'Cause you will rot in a cage,
而没人会为你垂泪
and no one will shed a tear.
你该走了
You should probably go.
天还没黑
It's not even dark yet.
他可能会提早回家
He could come home early.
是的
Yes.
另一方面 你
On the other hand... you...
也可能再来
could come again.
当心 你会噎住的
Careful. You'll choke.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
先是你然后是我
First you and then me,
被这枚该死的戒指噎住
choking to death on this bloody ring.
我投身于这种信仰的原因就是为了
You know, the reason I devoted myself to this faith
不再隐藏
was so that I wouldn't have to hide from anyone.
这个房♥子里的气氛已经足够紧张了
Things are contentious enough in this house as it is.
他召唤了天使
He channeled the angel.
他不该再被嫉妒这种情感所累
He should be above such petty jealousy.
这件事只能你知我知
We need to keep this between us.
是
Yes.
或许我们该作罢
Or we need to stop.
你已经说的很清楚了
You have made that very clear.
在找这个吗
Looking for these?
起来
Up.
我得把床单换下来
I need to strip the bed.
我已经很久没有
It's been a while since I got to do something
体味这种禁忌的感觉了
that feels forbidden.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred...
你在我心中的印象一直如此
I'll always remember you like this.
洗衣服吗
Doing laundry?
所有东西都敞开晾在阳光下 干干净净
Everything out in the open, everything clean.
这要多亏你
Thanks to you.
你还没告诉我你对他做了什么
You never told me what you did to him.
你真的想要知道吗
You really want to know?
不想
No.
只想知道
Only...
他痛苦吗
Did he suffer?
他在也没办法用那双手伤害别人了
He'll never hurt anyone with those hands ever again.
你后悔吗
Are you sorry?
你后悔吗
Are you?
不
No.
执法机关很快会来找我
The law will be coming for me soon.
只有你的继父能约束他们
Your step-father was the only one keeping them at bay.
我想他不会坐视不管
I can't imagine he'll let sleeping dogs lie.
我不得不离开
I'll have to be on my way.
你要去哪
Where will you go?
我还是不说了
It's best I not say.
这样他们问你的时候你就不用说谎了
That way you won't have to lie when they ask you.
我想上面请示了你的喷气推进实验室的提议
I ran your JPL proposal up the flagpole.
上头没有批
It's not gonna fly.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我给你三次机会 帕森斯先生
I will give you three guesses, Mr. Parsons.
一次就够了
You know what, make that one.
通常情况下
Under ordinary circumstances,
我根本不在乎你私下
I wouldn't give a damn what you did
在自己家里做些什么
in the privacy of your own home.
这是因为你从中作梗
Is this because of you?
就是这样 是不是
It is, isn't it?
他从一开始就看我不顺眼
He's had a bone to pick with me since day one.
那是因为我有证据支撑我的观点
I make it a point to know certain facts.
比方说 你声称从来没遇见过阿莱斯特·克劳利
For instance, you claim you've never met Aleister Crowley,
- 但是我知道这是谎话 - 你怎么知道的
- but I know that's a load of bull. - How do you know?
我不能透露我的消息源
I'm not obligated to reveal my sources.
你所追随的人
You follow a man
涉嫌背叛自己的国家
who is a suspected traitor to his own country,
- 而且与我们的敌人有联♥系♥ - 什么联♥系♥
- with known ties to our enemy. - What ties?
J.F.C.富勒少将就是一个
General J.F.C. Fuller, for one,
他是克劳利的门徒
a disciple of Crowley's who was sidelined
并且因为和纳粹的联♥系♥被英国♥军♥方打入冷宫
by the British military because of his Nazi ties.
甚至有消息称克劳利
There are even allegations that Crowley has
曾试图与希♥特♥勒♥本人会面
made attempts to meet Hitler himself.
克劳利为什么要联♥系♥希♥特♥勒♥
Why would Crowley want to contact Hitler?
也许是因为他们都痴迷于神秘学
Maybe it's because of their shared interest in the occult.
都把认为自己将为人类带来
Maybe because both see themselves as ushering in
一个新时代
a new era for mankind.
考虑到以上几点 你所效忠的立场
Given all this, serious questions are being raised
便出现了许多严重的疑点
about your allegiances.
很不幸 喷气推进实验室不予考虑
Unfortunately, JPL is off the table.
或者最起码你不能参与其中
Or at least with you as a part of it.
我想要邀请你们两位来参加在我家举办的一场聚会
I'd like to invite you both to a gathering at my home...
好让你们明白绝对没有什么可担心的
so that you can see there's absolutely nothing to fear.
这样做感觉是大不敬
This feels sacrilegious.
就只拿下来一晚
It's just for one night.
我相信大♥师♥会理解的
I'm sure the Master would understand.
我们欠J.P.会友人情
We owe it to Frater J.P.
- 他为我们做了这么多 - 你等着瞧
- He's done so much for us. - You watch.
这些人今晚要在我们家
These men tonight gonna be treating us like we the help
把我们当佣人使唤
inside our own damn home.
从外向里 按照用途摆放
From the outside in, in order of use.
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表