剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
驱散恶灵*
*Apo pantos kakodaimonos
驱散恶灵*
*Apo pantos kakodaimonos
驱散恶灵*
*Apo pantos kakodaimonos
驱散恶灵*
*Apo pantos kakodaimonos...
最好有重要的事
This had better be important.
你好 爸爸
Hello, Daddy.
帕蒂
Patty?
你在哪 你怎么样
Where are you? How are you?
天啊 好久没听到你的声音了
Oh, God, it's been so long since we've heard your voice.
我们 我和你妈都担心死了 我跟她说
We... Your mother and I have been worried sick.Let me talk to her.
告诉妈妈我很好
Tell Mother I'm fine.
这下放心了 真的
Well, that is a relief. Truly.
告诉我 帕蒂 你打电♥话♥来什么事啊
Tell me, now, please, Patty, why-why are you calling?
你准备
Are you ready
- 回家了吗 - 没有
- to come home? - No.
这边的事越来越有意思了
Things just got a lot more interesting around here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
驱散邪灵*
* Apo pantos kakodaimonos
驱散邪灵*
* Apo pantos kakodaimonos
驱散邪灵*
* Apo pantos kakodaimonos
驱散邪灵*
* Apo pantos kakodaimonos
驱散邪灵*
* Apo pantos kakodaimonos...
爱就是律法
Love is the law.
爱出于意愿
Love under will.
爱就是律法
Love is the law.
爱出于意愿
Love under will.
爱就是律法 爱出于意愿
Love is the law. Love under will.
我要你们闭上眼睛
I want you to close your eyes
想象我和他们一起
and imagine me with all of them.
她说什么呢
Wh-What is she saying?
想到这些
Does that excite you?
是不是让你很兴奋
The very thought of it?
他们荼毒了你的思想
They've poisoned your mind.
不 爸爸 是你害的
No, Daddy. You did.
不 帕蒂 帕蒂 等等 不
No, Patty? Patty, wait!No.
别挂 亲爱的 亲爱的
No. Darling? Darling?
她挂了
She's gone.
我只想让女儿回来
I just want my daughters back.
那就把电♥话♥给我 梅布尔 快点
Then give me the phone, Mabel. Now.
驱散恶灵*
* Apo pantos kakodaimonos
驱散恶灵*
* Apo pantos kakodaimonos
驱散恶灵*
* Apo pantos kakodaimonos
多诺万
Donovan.
你有访客
Got a visitor.
谢谢你联♥系♥我 侦探
Thank you for contacting me, Detective.
我会让耶茨检察官知道对我们的大力协助
I'll make sure DA Yates knows how accommodating you've been.
别再靠近了
Uh, I'd keep your distance.
上一个和他在一起的人没什么好下场
Last guy he was with didn't fare so well.
我相信上帝
I have faith in my protector.
我们可能没机会打交道
I'm not sure we've ever had a chance to meet,
但我们却联♥系♥在一起
but we are linked.
无法改变
Inexorably.
是你把我的继女苏珊
You are the man who introduced my stepdaughter, Susan,
介绍进那个可鄙的邪教的
to that wretched cult
毁了我的家庭
and, by so doing, ruined my family.
长久以来
And for the longest time,
我都希望看到你被关进这样的牢房♥
I have wanted to see you placed exactly where you are.
强烈到
So much so
我让我洛城警署的朋友
that I had a friend at the LAPD
在你的文件上加了一笔
put a note in your file
这样如果你再次被捕的话
so that I could testify to your deviance
我就能出庭指证你
if you were ever arrested again.
我想确保你得到了应得的惩罚
I wanted to make sure that you were properly punished.
看来你自己替我免了麻烦
It seems you've taken care of that yourself.
为什么 不仅是拘禁 还有这恶臭
Why, it's not just the confines, but the stench.
当然 我听说圣昆廷州立监狱的条件更差
Of course, I hear conditions are even worse up at San Quentin.
你的案子可能看起来一目了然
And while your case might seem open and shut,
也可能有减罪的可能
there-there may be mitigating circumstances.
可能那个店主欠了债
Perhaps that store owner was in debt.
或许他为了还债
Perhaps he was selling narcotics
贩卖♥♥麻醉剂给那些没有处方的人
to people without prescriptions in order to pay it.
现在 就取决于
Now, depending on who's advocating
是谁代你辩护了
on your behalf,
有些人可能认为你的行为是合乎情理的
some could even see what you did as justified.
我只有一个问题
I just have one question.
上次公众看到你
The last time anyone saw you,
你开着架飞机撞向杰克·帕森斯
you nearly flew a plane into Jack Parsons
然后你开着飞机
before stealing that plane
消失得无影无踪
and disappearing to God knows where.
我想知道的是
So what I want to know is...
你依然还
do you still carry
怀着这样的仇恨吗
that same animosity in your heart?
嘿
Hey.
杰克·帕森斯对我来说屁都不是
Jack Parsons means nothing to me!
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I-I'm fine!
我达到目的了
I got what I came for.
你要看到的东西
What you're about to see
只有美国♥军♥方和政♥府♥
has only been viewed by a select group
相关高层人员才看过
at the top levels of the U.S. military and government
再就是你们了
and now by you.
不用多说
Goes without saying,
但这次谈话的细节
but the details of this conversation
不能离开这间屋子
do not leave this room.
这盘测试短片是在佩讷明德拍的
This test footage was shot inside Peenemunde,
是纳粹机密导弹计划的基地
the base of the Nazi secret missile project.
一名做奴隶劳工的波兰战俘
A Polish POW working as a slave laborer
成功带着录像逃跑
managed to escape with it
后来他用录像作为进入美国的筹码
and then he used it to secure safe passage to America.
我们希望各位借鉴这段录像
We were hoping you could study this film
收集你们需要的内容
and glean whatever you could use.
你是说偷来的
You mean steal?
没时间计较这些了
There's no time to be prideful.
想想如果纳粹先行
Imagine what happens if the Nazis
完成了这项计划 后果会怎样
perfect this technology first.
现在该你们兑现诺言了
Now's your chance to put words into action.
你们的成功将决定着人们的生死
Lives will be saved or lost depending on your success.
能再放一遍吗
Could we play the film again, please?
你有时间吗
Do you have a moment?
当然
Sure.
我就开门见山了 帕森斯先生 我不喜欢你
I am going to be frank, Mr. Parsons. I don't like you.
准确来说说是我不信任你
And, more to the point, I don't trust you.
- 那你为什么 - 批准你的安全许可
- So why did you...- Sign off on your security clearance?
出于导弹计划计划的重要性
Given the importance of the missile project,
鼓励我要对你疑犯从宽
I was encouraged to give you the benefit of the doubt.
不要乱动
I wouldn't touch that.
上次战争的爆发 你知道
At the outbreak of the last war, were you aware
你的导师阿莱斯特·克劳利 出访美国
that your master, Aleister Crowley, traveled to the U.S.
参加了国内的亲德运动
and became involved in the domestic pro-German movement?
他之后声称自己是双重间谍
He later claimed to be a double agent,
为英国情报机构工作
working for British intelligence.
是吗
Was he?
我们当时不知道他替谁效力
We have no idea who he was working for then,
现在也不清楚
or who he's working for now,
我们寄希望于你能够提供一些线索
and I thought maybe you could help shed some light.
不知道 我从来没见过这个人
I don't know. I've never met the man.
或许是我话没说清楚 帕森斯先生
Perhaps I haven't made myself clear, Mr. Parsons.
你在陆军部的工作 承载着很高的期望
Your work for the War Department comes with certain expectations.
如果不能达成的话
Expectations that, if failed to be met,
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表