剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
Can I interest you in one of these?
这也就
It only costs...
一先令一张
a shilling each.
不能 抱歉
No. Sorry.
我是杰克·帕森斯的朋友
I'm a friend of Jack Parsons.
我叫理查德·昂斯德
My name is Richard Onsted.
先生
Sir?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我说了 我是理查德·昂斯德
I just said, I'm Richard Onsted.
我是杰克·帕森斯的朋友
I'm a friend of Jack Parsons.
你知道他是谁吧
You do know who he is?
是的是的 会友JP
Yes, yes. Frater J.P., yes.
草泥马的婊♥子♥
Fucking cunt!
他派你来的吗
Did he send you here?
什么 不是
What? No.
我是理查德·昂斯德
My name is Richard Onsted.
理查德·昂斯德 你都说了两遍了
Richard Onsted. I heard you the first two times.
你跟杰克·帕森斯会友
You and Frater J.P. used to
还是小男孩的时候常常骑着自行车
ride your bicycles down to Devil's Gate Dam
去魔鬼门大坝发射你们的火箭
and set off your rockets when you were boys.
也是在那第一次见到裸体的女孩
Saw your first naked girl there, too,
在水库里裸泳
skinny dipping in the reservoir.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
魔术呗 你个蠢货
Magick, you twat.
我是个大♥师♥
I am a master.
自♥慰♥大♥师♥
Master-bator.
你大概就是这么想的吧
That's what you're probably thinking.
但我还是个魔术大♥师♥
But I'm also a master fucking magician.
既然你知道这么多
Since you know so much,
那你知道你给杰克和他的工作造成了
are you also aware that you've created quite an impediment
很大的困难吗
for Jack and his work?
陆军情报局里的人认为
People inside Army intelligence think
你跟他在秘密会面
that you and he have been meeting secretly.
但我现在感觉这是不太可能的 考虑到
But I see now that that is not possible, considering.
考虑到什么
Considering what?
你是
That you're...
你是在伦敦 而他在洛杉矶
That you're in London and he's in Los Angeles.
你可以帮他正名
You can help clear his name.
我为什么要这么做呢
And why would I do that?
因为
'Cause...
他信任你
he believes in you...
他也需要你的帮助
and he needs your help.
你才不知道他要什么
You have no idea what he needs.
我是他最好的朋友
I'm his best friend.
我是他最好的朋友
"I'm his best friend."
他最好的朋友
"His best friend."
臭垃圾
Fucking rubbish.
我没想到
I can't imagine that...
加拿大制在战时会变得便宜
"Canadian tri" comes cheap during wartime.
更不要说这些
Not to mention these...
可爱的生活区了
lovely living quarters.
我猜是杰克出钱资助的吧
I'm guessing Jack and his money help fund that.
你知道杰克资助的钱都是哪来的吗
Do you know where Jack's funding comes from?
美国政♥府♥
The United States government.
所以
So...
除非你希望资金最终枯竭
unless you want all this to dry up...
否则就需要你帮助我帮他
I need you to help me help him.
很抱歉推迟了那么久 我们收完尾
Sorry for the delay. We'll be with you
立刻就来找你
as soon as we get our end sorted.
不着急 你们慢慢弄
Take all the time you need.
- 我来吧 - 好的 先生
- I got it from here. - Yes, sir.
那么 我能做点什么 米勒先生
So, how can I help you, Mr. Miller?
撒旦教的领袖
The leader of the "satanic cult"
做出了忏悔
has a confession to make.
我知道地检想要在新闻头版上
I know the D.A. wants a big arrest
放出一个大大的拘留页面
to splash across the front pages.
这都是真的吗
Is this all true?
如果我都签了字
If I sign it,
你还不相信这是真的吗
won't that make it true?
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
就像摩西对法老说的
As Moses said to Pharaoh,
放我的人♥民♥走
"Let my people go."
你所掌握的他们的把柄只是轻微的罪行
All you have on them are petty crimes.
那为什么不给他们真正想要的东西呢
Why not give people what they really want?
那个躲在监狱里后面 远离他们孩子的
The man corrupting their fair city behind bars
正腐蚀这座公平城市的人
and away from their children.
我关注的可不是大众
It's not the public that I'm concerned with.
而是法律
It's the law.
你所说的法律是你城市的规章
Your law is your city's.
而我的法律是爱
Mine is love.
都促进着忠诚
Both inspire loyalty.
都
Both...
让我们做着会遗憾的事
make us do things we regret.
那你遗憾的是什么呢 米勒先生
And what is it that you regret, Mr. Miller?
假设地检同意的话
Assuming that the D.A. will agree.
我将忏悔以下罪行 通奸罪
I would confess to adultery,
变♥态♥罪
to perversion,
鸡♥奸♥罪
to sodomy.
我将忏悔曾经鼓励反洛杉矶人♥民♥的
I'd confess to encouraging behaviors and lifestyles
行为举止和生活方式
offensive to the people of Los Angeles,
还有诈骗罪
as well as fraud:
声称我能够治百病
claiming I can heal the sick,
与精神世界沟通
communicate with the spirit world,
创造奇迹
perform miracles...
当我
when...
事实上 我
really, I am...
只是个普通人
just a man.
不完美
Imperfect.
像你一样
Like you.
约瑟夫
Joseph?
你怎么来了
How?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
你还好吗
You okay?
沃尔特
Walter.
嘿
Hey.
- 没事的 - 我很抱歉
- It's okay. - I'm so sorry.
去洗个澡吧
Let's get you cleaned up.
嗯 好
Yeah, sounds good.
你安全到家了 宝贝
You're home now, baby.
乔安 怎么了
Joan? What's wrong?
阿尔弗雷德呢
Where's Alfred?
是的 先生 华♥莱♥士♥探员 我能听得清楚
Yes, sir, Agent Wallace, I can hear you loud and clear.
很好
Great.
帕森斯先生就在我旁边
I have Mr. Parsons here with me.
我想你把之前跟我说的再跟他说一遍
I'd like you to tell him what you told me earlier.
我找到他了 杰克
I found him, Jack.
克劳利 他在伦敦
Crowley. He's in London.
你说的一直都是真的
You've been telling the truth.
你根本不可能跟他碰面
There's no way you could have been meeting with him.
他整个战争期间都在这
He's been here the entire war.
听得清楚吗 昂斯德先生
Could you repeat that, Mr. Onsted?
我觉得帕森斯先生没听到你说的
I'm not sure that Mr. Parsons heard you.
阿莱斯特·克劳利在这 杰克
Aleister Crowley's here, Jack.
他得了梅毒
He's sick with syphilis.
根本就出不了房♥间
Guy can barely leave his room.
我甚至让他给我签了宣誓书
I even got him to give me a signed affidavit
证明他的行踪
attesting to his whereabouts.
我已经发给华♥莱♥士♥探员了
I've passed it along to Agent Wallace
还让他立即恢复你的清白
and asked that your clearance be reinstated immediately.
这显然只是个巨大的误会
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表