剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
我跟你说了 我不知道
I told you, I don't know.
你有没有见到过一位叫
Did you ever meet a British general
- 富勒的英国将军 - 我祖母常说
- named Fuller? - My grandmother has a saying,
讪笑别人的快乐只会落得难过
"The cynic laughs at happiness and winds up sad."
我不难过
I'm not sad.
只是可悲
No, just pathetic.
你所认为的克劳利和纳粹之间的联♥系♥
This connection you seek between the Nazis and Crowley,
简直荒唐至极
it's ridiculous.
那你为什么这么害怕
Then why do you look so scared?
我不是纳粹 我跑掉了
I'm not a Nazi. I fled.
我把那一切都留在身后了
I left it all behind.
苏珊
Susan.
苏珊
Susan?
天呐 出了什么事
My God, what happened?
大家都没事吧
Is everyone okay?
这是谁的血
Whose blood is this?
我想是欧内斯特想要跨越深渊
I think Ernest is trying to cross the abyss.
不 这不可能 我没让他宣誓
No, that's impossible. I never gave him the oath.
你是没有 但是杰克接受了他的誓言
No, but Jack did.
考虑到你忙着做其他事
Since you were too distracted by other things.
你犯下了大错
You have committed a grave error.
这不仅会打破我们的规定
It doesn't just break our code,
还有可能摧垮一个人的灵魂
it could break a man's soul.
我去和他谈谈
I'll go and talk to him.
欧内斯特
Ernest?
你好 杰克
Hello, Jack.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
别
Don't.
自一个火星
From a single spark
万物得以生发
all of creation was born.
别试图阻止我 杰克
Don't try to stop me, Jack.
我的火焰天使在召唤我
My angel of fire beckons.
欧内斯特 那个天使不是真的
Ernest, the angel wasn't real.
我当时只想保命
I was trying to save my damn life.
说出来感觉不是很好吗
Doesn't it feel good?
谎言
No, lies only
只会拖累我们
drag us down.
向上的唯一通途就是真♥相♥
The only way up is truth.
现在你知道了 求求你
Well, now you know, so, please...
你还记得第一晚的时候吗
You remember that first night?
那只美洲狮
That mountain lion?
你告诉我火箭是你摆脱这个世界羁绊的途径
You told me rockets were your way to be free of this world.
这是我的途径
Well, this is mine.
战争机器不会将你带到你想要去的地方
The war machine won't get you where you need to go.
你需要挣脱束缚 回到
You need to cut yourself loose, get back
唯一重要的道路上来 你说的对 欧内斯特
on the only path that matters.You're right, Ernest.
我迷失了方向
Okay? I strayed,
但是我会回到正路
but I'll get back on it.
求求你
Just... please.
把打火机交给我
Give me the lighter.
欧内斯特 求求你
Ernest, please.
我需要你
I need you.
你需要正视你的命运
You need to face your destiny.
火焰的化身不该向泥土之躯卑躬屈膝
A man of fire should not be bowing before a man of clay.
你该离开了
It's time for you to go now.
欧内斯特 等等
Ernest, wait.
循此苦旅 以达天际【拉】
Ad astra per aspera.
别这么做
Don't do this.
爱即是律法 爱服从意志
Love is the law. Love under will.
该死
Fuck.
凯莉 打电♥话♥给消防局
Kelly, call the fire department.
帕萨迪纳警局 所有人退后
Pasadena Police. Everybody step back.
所有人听好了
Folks, listen up.
我们凭此逮捕令来逮捕欧内斯特·多诺万
We have a warrant for the arrest of Ernest Donovan.
散开
Spread out.
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表