剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
我担心我会变成他那样
I'm worried about me becoming him.
嫁给一个如此爱你的人
Being married to someone who loves you so much
无论你做什么都被会原谅
they'd let you get away with anything...
我不能这样对你
I couldn't do that to you.
那如果我们不结婚呢
Then what if we didn't get married?
我之所以求婚是因为觉得这么合情合理
I only proposed because it seemed sensible,
但我们本就不合情理
but you and I have never made sense.
我们不用非要像其他人一样
We don't have to do this the way other people do it.
我们可以按自己想的来
We can do it however we want.
创造属于我们自己的规则
Invent our own rules.
杰克最近开始影响你了
Jack's starting to get to you.
也许这是件好事
Maybe that's a good thing.
别得意忘形 理查
Let's not get carried away, Richie.
好吧 也许不是什么好事
Okay, maybe not.
也许我们可以从这一步开始
Perhaps we can start with this.
今晚上留下吧 你觉得怎么样
How would you feel about staying the night?
我就快做完了
I'm-I'm almost done.
这一切都是为了得到我们的谅解吗
Is this all meant to earn our forgiveness?
你知不知道与你合谋的这个男人
Do you have any idea what that man
对我和我的妹妹做了什么
you conspired with did to me and my sister?
他从我们这夺走的 是不可弥补的
He took something from us that we can never get back.
我 我真的很抱歉
I-I... I'm so sorry.
抱歉远远不够
It's not good enough.
你想赎罪吗
You want to atone?
你不用再按之前和他谈的条件来了
You won't do it by keeping up the bargain you made with him.
那你想让我怎么做
What would you have me do instead?
我想让他也尝尝羞耻的滋味
I want you to teach him about shame.
这个要求很难做到
It's a big ask.
我必须得向上汇报这件事
I'm gonna have to take this to the top.
我很高兴你对此感兴趣
I'm glad you're intrigued, sir.
你能想象得到吗 如果把这个
Can you imagine combining this
和我们之前在洛斯阿♥拉♥莫斯做的结合在一起
with the work that we're doing in Los Alamos?
即曼哈顿计划 美国的原♥子♥弹♥研发计划
让我再考虑一下 给我几天时间
Well, let me think about it. Give me a few days.
到那时候 他们应该也准备好了
Till then, those boys should hold tight.
我会让帕森斯先生和他的团队知道
I'll let Mr. Parsons and his team know.
- 你现在有时间吗 将军 - 当然
- You have a moment, General? - Sure.
进来吧
Come in.
刚刚是马歇尔的电♥话♥吗
Was that Marshall on the phone?
我之前和他通话时候
I spoke with him earlier when I caught wind
得到了关于新议案的消息
of this new proposal.
我也和他谈了谈我的顾虑
And I have informed him of my misgivings.
什么顾虑
What misgivings?
想运行未来美国导弹计划的人
The man who wishes to run the future
还同样
of America's missile program is the same man
写下了这些
who wrote this.
你让我手下的宪兵替你你干脏活了
You had one of my MPs doing your dirty work.
我必须得调查清楚帕森斯先生到底在想什么
I had to see what was happening inside Mr. Parson's head.
涉足神秘学是一回事 将军
Dabbling with the occult is one thing, General.
但对我们说谎就是另一回事了
But lying to us...
M·泰利昂是阿莱斯特·克劳利的化名
M. Therion is an alias for Aleister Crowley.
帕森斯一直在和这个人见面
Parsons has been in touch with the very man
却对我们矢口否认
he claims he's never met.
这个人与德国有联♥系♥
A man with known German contacts
并且意图不明
and an unknown agenda.
你还是认为帕森斯是在为另一边工作
You still think Parsons is working for the other side.
我只是觉得他不只是为我们工作
I just think he's working someone other than us.
很奇怪
It's strange.
我们初次见面时你的像还很清晰 现在你看起很迷茫
You were so clear when we first met. Now you seem lost.
即使你自己也这么觉得
Even to yourself.
一定是天使的缘故吧
Must be the angel.
它摧毁了我的心神
It shattered me and now
- 我现在正在重构 - 你知道为什么
- I'm being reformed. - Do you know why
E.D.会友想要召唤这个天使吗
Frater E.D. is attempting to summon this angel?
他是想穿越深渊
He wants to cross the Abyss.
我没有你想像的那么无知
I'm not as ignorant as you think.
那你知道
But do you know
穿越深渊需要做些什么 或者说
what "crossing the Abyss" involves, or...
你知道它到底是什么意思吗
even means?
穿越深渊
Crossing the Abyss...
是我们最艰险的仪式
...is our most perilous working.
它需要我们
It requires...
摆脱
shedding...
所有世俗的杂念
of all earthly attachments.
爱情 财富
Love... wealth...
欲望
desire...
恐惧
...fear.
是为了
In order...
与神结合一体
to be one with the divine.
应该怎么做呢
How do you do it?
第一步
First, you...
你要为你曾对别人犯下的伤害
purify yourself by atoning
来净化自己
for any pain you've caused others.
然后宣誓
Then you take the oath.
这样的话
That sets you on a path...
你会踏上一条不归路
from which there is no turning back.
E.D.会友相信
Frater E.D. may believe
他已经与他的天使见面了
he has met his angel.
但如果一旦
But if there were...
过程中出现了谎言
a trace of falsehood...
结果将会是悲剧
...the outcome would be tragic.
好了 兄弟
Come, brother.
是时候承认
Now is the time to admit
你不是天使的魔法师
you are no more a conjurer of angels
就像我不是科学家一样
than I am a man of science.
你不觉得我可以两者皆是吗
You don't think I can be both?
也许吧
Maybe.
那得在多年的虔诚学习后
After years of devoted study.
至少现在站在我面前这个男人不是
But not the man before me now.
你缺少的是纪律
You lack... the discipline.
你确定你应该再次质疑
Are you sure you should be second-guessing
给你提供栖身之地的人吗
the man keeping a roof over your head?
我之所以没有在集♥会♥上
The only reason I haven't second-guessed you
当着所有人的面质疑你的唯一原因
in front of the entire congregation
就是出于你对我们的尊重
is out of respect for what you've given us.
你和我的妻子密谋
You conspired with my wife
想从我手中偷走我的房♥子
to steal my house out from under me.
这也是出于对我的尊重吗
Was that out of respect, too?
我没有密谋 我只是遵循
I did not conspire, I merely followed through
之前的许诺
on what was promised: that this would become
将这里变成大家的房♥子
our house.
如果情况不允许的话
If the circumstances don't agree with you,
你不用非要留下来
you don't have to stay.
你害怕了 不是吗
You're scared, aren't you?
害怕如果你离开
Scared that if you leave,
其他人会更愿意留下
the others would rather stay here
- 而不是追随你 - 他们会追随我的
- than follow you. - They will follow me.
只要他们知道了真♥相♥
Once they learn the truth.
伯恩先生
Mr. Byrne?
如果我想赶上晚餐的话
I better head out
现在就得出发了
if I want to get dinner on.
你去吧 晚安
Well, if you must. Good night.
晚安 先生
Good night, sir.
怎么 你忘了什么东西吗 格蒂
What, you forget something, Gertie?
你来早了
You're early.
检察官10点才会过来
The D.A. isn't meant to be here until 10:00.
这样也不错
Uh, well, it's just as well.
给我们机会来演习一下
Gives us a chance to...
等会你要告诉他的那些话
go over just what exactly you're gonna tell him.
你带来了证据吗
So did you bring some kind of evidence?
你在做什么
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表