剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
No, I'm confronting my pain head-on,
我要直面我的痛苦
as the Magus instructed.
但是你没必要一个人面对
But you don't have to do it alone.
我不需要
I don't need it.
大魔导师想要知道你的意图是否还和当初一样
The Magus would like to know if your intention remains the same.
你还想不想要见到天使
You still wish to see the angel?
我从未动摇
I have never wavered.
你的意志前所未有地强大
Your will is more potent than ever.
但是我担心你已失去了
But I fear that you have lost touch
我们信仰中最重要的一部分 爱
with the most important part of our faith... love.
快交待【德】美国间谍
Sofort! American spy!
情报 快点【德】
Informationen. Jetzt.
快说【德】
Jetzt!
你所说的这个与你共事的男人
You're speaking of this man you work with?
既然这会让你惹上麻烦
Why are you feeding this infatuation
你为什么还要挑动他对你的迷恋
if it could get you into trouble?
因为这很有趣
Because it's fun.
你喜欢在禁忌的边缘试探吗
Do you enjoy toying with the forbidden?
所有人不都是这样吗
Doesn't everyone?
我们独处的时候
When we're alone,
我对他的欲望异常地强烈
I want him so badly.
脑海里只能想到他爱抚我 我能够
I just think about him touching me, and I can feel
感觉到我的心脏跳动得像是密集的鼓点
my heart beat faster, like a drum.
我愿意为他做任何事
I would do anything for him.
我愿意让他对我为所欲为
I would let him do anything to me.
这和你的父亲有关系吗
Might it have something to do with your father?
难怪你会将性♥欲♥与
It's no wonder you would associate sexual desire
打破禁忌联♥系♥在一起
with the breaking of taboos.
我不打算谈这件事
I'm not going to talk about this.
我们坐谈的目的就是为了谈这些
Well, that's the reason for these sessions... so you can
为了让你谈及你平时隐藏的心理活动
talk about things you normally keep hidden.
其他人可能会
Everyone else might be
愚蠢地袒露心扉 但是我不会
stupid enough to reveal that stuff, but I'm not.
我上一次看卡门
The last time I saw Carmen was
是在皇家歌♥剧院 当时正好在歌♥剧院
at the Royal Opera House right before it was requisitioned
被征用作为大战期间的家具贮藏所之前
as a furniture repository for the Great War.
恐怕今晚的舞台上
Well, I'm afraid there were a few useless footstools
也有一些没用的摆设
on that stage tonight, as well.
帕萨迪纳的优点不胜枚举
Pasadena has many virtues,
但是女高音却不是其中之一
but, uh, sopranos are not one of them.
至少能让你暂时忘记明天
Did it at least take your mind off tomorrow's
不得不去的聚会
unfortunate obligation?
自♥由♥奔放的吉普赛女郎
A story about a free-spirited gypsy
被富有的中尉杀死的故事
being killed by a wealthy lieutenant?
别这么说啊 不至于那么糟
Oh, come now. It won't be that bad.
不过是个圣诞派对
It's just a Christmas party.
纠正你一下 是圣诞晚会
Ah, correction. Christmas soiree.
我真傻
Oh, how silly of me.
晚会
Soiree.
我该去休息了
I should probably head to bed.
我看见杰克的车停在车道上了
Jack's car was in the driveway.
是又如何
So what if it was?
多谢你伴我度过这个美妙的夜晚
Thank you for a wonderful night.
她没完没了地提起这个圣诞晚会
She keeps bringing up this Christmas soiree.
我不想一个人去
I really don't want to go by myself.
那就不去
Then don't.
我至少得做出点表示
We have to make at least some effort
- 认识一下邻居 - 为什么
- to get to know the neighbors. - Why?
因为邻居他们会让我们不自在
Because they could make our lives unpleasant.
我在这些人身边长大
I grew up around these people.
相信我 他们是刀子嘴豆腐心
Believe me, their bark is much worse than their bite.
杰克 请
Jack, please?
我不能做出任何承诺
I can't make any promises.
工作中出现了些令人不安的进展
There have been some troubling developments at work.
是什么
What?
我知道这很疯狂
I know how crazy things have been,
但我们能有片刻时间独处真好
but it's nice for us to have a moment alone together.
这就是早起的好处
One advantage of you having to get up so early.
我们所做的让我更加珍惜
What we're doing is making me appreciate
我们所拥有的一切
what we have all the more.
怎么会这样
How so?
选择某人 不是因为你必须选择
Choosing someone not because you have to,
而是你想要
but because you want to.
早上好 我去给你倒杯茶
Good morning. I'll go get your tea.
噢 谢谢你 我正需要茶
Oh, thank you. I need it.
昨晚我几乎一宿没合眼
Barely slept a wink last night.
卡门让我魂牵梦萦
Haunted by dreams of Carmen.
看来你很喜欢那场表演
I take it you enjoyed the opera?
哦 不及你妻子
Oh, not as much as your wife.
你因为工作不能来可惜了
It's a shame you had to work.
你知道 因为我和苏珊选择自♥由♥地去爱彼此
You know, just because Susan and I have chosen to love in freedom
并不意味着我们的选择不会有任何后果
doesn't mean there won't be consequences to our choices.
有些选择会有更严重的后果
And some choices will have bigger consequences than others.
给你
Here you go.
没加糖 加了柠檬汁
No sugar and just a drop of lemon.
- 谢谢你 - 我该走了
- Bless you. - I should go.
今晚见
See you tonight?
我们必须在7点前出发
We need to leave by 7:00.
我尽量赶到
I'll do my best to be there.
我想上报可能的安全漏洞
I want to file a report about a possible security breach.
请将 帕森斯先生
I'm listening, Mr. Parsons.
我办公室的笔记不见了
Some notes went missing from my office
其中包含与项目相关的重要信息
containing valuable information about the project.
我有证据表明 在笔记不见时
And I have evidence that Private Fischer
二等兵费舍在我的办公室
was in my office at the time they disappeared.
这是非常严重的暗示
That is a very serious insinuation.
如果我在没有证据的情况下上报
If I file a report and it has no merit,
你可能要为此承担责任
it could blow back onto you, and you're the one
- 是你弄丢了机密材料 - 华♥莱♥士♥ 不是我弄丢的
- who lost the classified material. - I didn't lose it, Wallace,
是被偷了
it was stolen.
帕森斯先生 为了我们俩好
Mr. Parsons, I'm going to do us both a favor,
我就假装这次谈话没发生过
and pretend we never had this conversation.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你好 亨廷顿酒店 请
Hello. Huntington Hotel, please.
- 谢谢 - 回头见
- Thank you. - See you later.
亨廷顿酒店
Huntington Hotel.
你好 我想给156房♥间的客人
Hello, I'd like to leave a message
留个口信
for the guest in room 156.
落款 泰利昂大♥师♥
Name, M. Therion.
停止思考追随我
"Stop thinking and follow me"
我会让你们成为世界的主人
"I will make you masters of the world."
- 万岁 - 小伙子 表现得自然些
- "Heil". - Come. Act natural, boy.
我可以越过华♥莱♥士♥ 直接去找布拉克斯顿
I could go over Wallace, straight to Braxton.
就凭一本丢失的笔记本和放荡的秘书吗
Based on a missing notebook and a loose secretary?
她是我的小姨子
She's my sister-in-law.
她是个荡♥妇♥
She is a whore.
这件事从各方面审视都很不利
Every aspect of this story reflects badly.
你来找我算是来对了
You did well to come to me.
但是 我上头的人
However, the people who I work for,
得需要更多证据
they're going to need more to go on.
还要什么证据 他可能是个间谍
More? He might be a goddamn spy.
那你干脆对整个洛杉矶市广而告之
Why don't you broadcast it to all of Los Angeles?
我失窃的笔记中所包含的信息
The information that was stolen from me
能够扭转战争局势
might turn the tide of the war.
信息记录了突破性的燃料混合物的比例
A breakthrough fuel mixture.
如果它落入歹人之手
It'd be catastrophic
将是灾难性的
if it got into the wrong hands.
不如这样
Tell you what.
为什么不把你的怀疑告诉这个人
Why don't you tell this MP of your suspicion?
如果他真是内奸 他做的第一件事就是
If he really is a mole, first thing he'll do
联♥系♥他的上线
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表