剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
弗兰克给的菜单
Got the recipe from Frank.
别担心 他经常在家做饭
Don't worry, it's one he cooks at home.
怎么这么安静
Awful quiet.
工作不顺利吗
Work stuff got you down?
不 没有
No, it's not that.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
你弟弟叫我给你的
Your brother asked me to give you this.
他马上要出海了
He's about to ship off, and...
希望你能为他祈祷
wanted you to pray for him.
因为你和他互相不再说话
Since you and he aren't talking.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他是怎么找到你的
How did he find you?
他没有
He didn't.
是我找的他
I found him.
你在梳妆盒里放了一张家庭照片
You keep a family photo in your vanity...
你怎么敢 理查德
How dare you, Richard.
- 在我背后鬼鬼祟祟 偷偷调查我 - 我没有
- Sneaking around my back, checking into me? - I wasn't.
- 你到什么时候才能相信我 - 我相信你
- When are you gonna start trusting me? - I do.
我是为了寻求你父亲的祝福
I went there to ask your father for his blessing.
我们在一起两年了
We've been together for two years.
现在我想进入下一阶段
And I'm ready to take the next step,
但对你的家庭一无所知
but it seems wrong without knowing anything
好像不太对劲
about your family.
我很抱歉 我 我不知道你父亲会如此生气
I'm sorry. I-I had no idea your father was so angry.
你甚至从不谈到他
You never even talk about him.
你觉得是为什么呢
Why do you think that is?
- 我不知道 - 如果有关过去的事我没告诉你
- I don't know! - If there's things about my past
也许是有原因的
I do not tell you, maybe there's a reason.
原因是什么呢
But why?
我爱你 我想知道关于你的一切
I love you. I want to know everything about you.
不 你不爱我
No. You don't.
发生过什么 你做过什么
What happened? What did you do?
你为什么觉得是我做了什么呢
Why do you assume it was something Idid?
听着 我知道了 如果我在那里长大
Look, I get it. If I had grown up there,
我也会早就离开了
I would have left, too.
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel.
我很怀疑
I highly doubt that.
你觉得无力
You feel powerless.
孤单 被抛弃
Alone and abandoned.
害怕没人爱你 因为你不值得被爱
Afraid no one loves you because you're not worth loving.
你从哪里想出这些该死的想法
Where the hell did you come up with that?
你想知道吗
Wouldn't you like to know?
我们现在做的事会威胁到杰克的事业
What we're doing here is a threat to Jack's career.
相对他的野心来说
For all his ambitions,
J.P.会友被他的恐惧拖累
Frater J.P. is held back by fear.
他害怕失去 抛弃 失败以及爱
Fear of loss, abandonment, failure, love.
但他的害怕难道意味着你必须限制自己吗
But does his fear mean you must limit yourself?
不 我觉得不是
No, I suppose it doesn't.
但我觉得杰克不能和我分享这点
But I don't think Jack can handle sharing me.
你知道他在录这些东西吗
Did you know he'd been recording all this stuff?
如此疯狂
So crazy.
收集每个人最隐秘的秘密
Collecting everyone's darkest secrets.
你肯定也想听一听这一个
You're gonna want to hear this one, too.
我去外面放哨
I'll go outside and keep a lookout.
杰克是我获得自♥由♥的钥匙
Jack was the key to my liberation,
正如你所说
just like you said.
怎么说
How?
把我送上那辆飞机 就是给我出去的票
By putting me in that plane, he gave me my ticket out.
没有他 我不可能离开旧的生活
I never would have been able to leave my old life.
没有他 我不可能看到我的天使
I never would have seen my angel without him.
我已经回来了 所以他可以帮我再一次看见它
I've come back, so he could help me see it again.
你看见了什么
What preceded your vision?
我当时站在深渊边缘
I was standing on the edge of the abyss.
那里只有交叉的两条路
There were only two roads across.
我选了更难的那条路
I chose the more difficult.
那是我生命中第一次感受到平和
And I knew peace for the first time in my life.
所以 你会告诉大家吗
So? You gonna tell everyone?
是的 我也是在听完所有录音之后
Yeah, I didn't tell you
才告诉你的
till I'd listened to them all, either.
所以你和苏珊把我排除在外
That's why it's so silly
是如此的愚蠢
you and Susan keep trying to exclude me.
我早就知道一切了
I already know everything.
我早就应该知道是你修好的
I should've known you'd be the one who'd fix it.
只是想当个好房♥客
Just trying to be a good houseguest.
你那天晚上说的 从清醒中醒来
Hey, uh, what did you mean the other night
是什么意思
when you were talking about... waking up from waking?
你现在清醒了吗
Are you awake now?
是的
Yeah.
不 你还没有
No. You're not.
你以前相信
You used to be the man who believed
- 我们可以飞去月球 - 我现在仍然相信
- we could fly to the Moon. - I still believe that.
- 总有一天 - 总有一天吗
- Eventually. - Eventually?
我现在正处于战争中
Eh. I'm in the middle of a war right now
- 我不确定自己能不能赢 - 存在的代价是永恒的战争
- I'm not sure I can win. - "The price of existence is eternal war.
只有害怕的人才会失败
Only those who fear shall fail."
也许今晚 克劳利的话对你来说还不够
Maybe Crowley's words aren't enough for you tonight.
也许 你需要更猛的药
Maybe... you need stronger medicine.
一个给你 一个给我
One for me and one for you.
这是我想的那个东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
通往神圣之桥
Uh-huh. A bridge to the divine.
它会带走你的痛苦 你的疑问 你的恐惧
It'll take away your pain, your doubts, your fears.
就像水一样 扑灭你心中的火
Like water extinguishing the fire inside of you.
它危险吗
Is it dangerous?
你何时关心起这个了
Since when do you care about that?
只有用太多才危险
Only if you take too much.
现在 准备好了吗
Now, you ready?
你走得太远了 我的兄弟
You've strayed far from the path, my brother.
我很想你
I've missed you.
你弹得越来越好了
You're getting better.
是吗
Am I?
你还需要多加练习
You need to practice more.
这里 就像这样
Here. Like this.
今晚 我想发起对E.D.会友的
I want there to be a house vote
家庭投票
on Frater E.D. tonight.
我评估完了
I finished my evaluation.
他回来比之前更颓废了
He's come back even more broken than before.
给你 亲爱的
There you go, doll.
你并不真的在这
You're not really here.
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
我上回和欧内斯特嗑药 发现自己在月球漫步
Last time I did drugs with Ernest, I walked on the Moon.
现在我见到了阿莱斯特·克劳利
Now I'm seeing Aleister Crowley.
思维丰富的人能想象出任何事
A brilliant mind can conjure many things,
但我向你保证 我不是那样的人
but I can assure you, I am not one of them.
- 姑娘 -什么事 - 再来点茶
- Girl - Yes? - more tea?
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
很难发现你有
You're a very difficult man to find...
独自的时候
alone.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我在美国这里
I am not here in America
并不是猛兽
as the Great Beast.
我来这
I am here
是代表国王和国家的
on behalf of king and country.
这么说你为英国情报局效力是真的了
So it's true that you work for British Intelligence?
是的
Yes.
也不是
And... no.
这是新纪♥元♥的开始
This is the dawn of a new aeon.
没人能袖手旁观
None of us can stand on the sidelines,
尤其是那些有能力
especially those of us with the power
让世界为其屈从的人
to bend the world to our will.
- 所以 - 给您
- So, um...- Here you go.
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表