剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
利用从60到70英里高空
Using stratosphere rockets
扔下的平流层火箭
dropped on us from 60 to 70 miles up,
德国正在发动
Germany is engaged in another form
另一种形式的恐怖袭击
of terror raiding.
增加了V2飞弹
To flying bombs is added V2,
这是另一种滥伤武器
another wholly indiscriminate weapon
被用来鼓舞
used as a morale booster
德国人♥民♥的士气
for the German people.
这是受了致命伤的纳粹野兽的一种很典型的努力
It's the truly typical effort of the mortally-injured Nazi beast
试图在他倒下的时候摧毁一切
to attempt to tear down everything as he goes under.
你觉得多诺万先生那天晚上的
What would you say was Mr. Donovan's state of mind
心情如何
on the night in question?
那家伙行事很古怪
I mean, the guy had a screw loose.
不是任何人的错
Wasn't anyone's
就是他一个人的错
fault but his own.
爆♥炸♥的时候你在哪
Where were you at the time of the explosion?
你真正应该找的人是杰克
The one you really should be talking to is Jack.
杰克是最后一个见到他活着的人
He's the last one to see him alive.
你认为
In your opinion,
多诺万先生为什么要自杀
why did Mr. Donovan commit suicide?
那不是自杀
This wasn't a suicide.
欧内斯特·多诺万会友升♥天♥了
Frater E.D. ascended.
他的光体已经与宇宙融为一体
His body of light has become one with the universe.
什么叫升♥天♥了
What are you talking about... ascended?
升♥天♥是我们所有人都在为之奋斗的事情
Ascension is what we are all striving for...
为了更接近神性
to come ever closer to the divine.
但这不是升♥天♥
But this was not ascension.
这是一个走向错误道路
This was the demise of a broken man
绝望的男人的死亡
led down the wrong path.
关于发生的事情有很多相互矛盾的报道
There's a lot of conflicting reports about what happened,
但有很多都与你有关
but a lot of them implicate you.
欧内斯特想死
Ernest wanted to die.
只有我想阻止他
I was the only one that tried to stop him.
你那个魔法师呢
What about your Magus?
他当时太专注了
He was... he was too preoccupied.
专注于什么
With what?
这样说吧 法师会优先考虑
Let's just say, the Magus prioritizes the needs
一些人的需求
of some people over others.
不幸的是 欧内斯特被漏掉了
And unfortunately, Ernest slipped through the cracks.
这是奥兰治林最黑暗的时刻
This is Orange Grove's darkest hour.
这个异教团体把阿瑟·弗莱明的豪♥宅♥
This cult has turned Arthur Fleming's magnificent estate
变成了变♥态♥
into a stomping ground for perverts,
同性恋和黑人的落脚地
homosexuals and Negroes.
我的生命受到了威胁
I had my life threatened.
我被攻击是因为我敢发声反对他们
Attacked because I dared speak against them,
但他们嗜血的欲望不会得到满足
but their blood lust won't be sated.
这里发生的一切并非意外
What happened here was no accident.
这是活人献祭
It was a human sacrifice.
你知道为什么我有一段时间
You do realize why I have a hard time
很难认真对待你的任何请求吗
taking any of your claims seriously?
你继父几十年来一直是
Your stepfather's been a prominent member
这个社区的重要成员
of this community for decades.
教堂给他撑腰
Got the church behind him.
你掌握一个边缘宗教 是利用性
You have a fringe religion that uses sex
和大国承诺来操纵其成员
and the promise of great powers to manipulate its members.
你的丈夫说
Your own husband
你的异教团体的领袖
has said the leader of your cult
一直在滥用权力
has been abusing that power.
我唯一见到的滥用权力的行为
The only abuse of power I see is the one
就是发生在我面前的这件事
that's happening right in front of me.
验尸报告出来了
Coroner's report came in.
我们在瓦砾中发现的骨头是山羊的
Bones we found in the rubble are from a goat.
所以我们没有尸体
We don't have a body?
多诺万使用了超过200加仑的A级炸♥药♥
Donovan used over 200 gallons of Class-A explosives.
任何距离爆♥炸♥
Anything within 15 feet
15英尺以内的东西都会化为灰烬
of the blast would have been incinerated.
无所谓 我们没有尸体就没有案子
Doesn't matter. We don't have a body, we don't have a case.
警探
Hey, Detective?
你来听听这个
You got to listen to this.
你发现什么了 我们找到的录音吗
What do you got? The recordings we found?
寻求帮助 她们只有十四五岁
...looking for help, and they were just 14, 15.
她们还没有做好当妈妈的准备
They weren't ready to be mothers.
老天
Jesus.
所以你给了她们自♥由♥
So you gave them freedom.
你尊重她们的意愿
You honored their will?
是的
Yes.
把剩下的听完 现在就听
All right, listen to the rest of these. Now.
愿他在黎明迎接太阳
Let him greet the sun at dawn,
显现他的标记
giving the sign of his grade.
让他大声说
And let him say in a loud voice:
向那在你兴起中为你欢呼的
Hail unto Thee who art Ra in Thy rising, even unto Thee
向那在你力量中为你欢呼的
who art Ra in Thy strength.
他来时 我能感觉到
I could feel his thighs
他的大腿在我手里颤抖
tremor in my hands as he came.
是弗农最好的骰子游戏
Was the best dice game in Vernon.
每次她问我的时候
Any time she ask, I just tell Betty
我就告诉贝蒂我出去找工作了
I was out trying to drum up gigs.
安吉的丈夫会对她很暴♥力♥
Angie's husband would get violent on her,
所以他来找她的时候 我从商店雇了一些人
so, when he came looking for her, I paid some guys
来让他知道这是什么感觉
from the shop to show him how it feels.
那里 吐露自己的新生
There. Doesn't it feel better
感觉不是更好吗
to unburden yourself?
撒旦怪物 同性恋罪人 解雇
帕森斯=凶手
苏联旅游局
帕森斯先生
Mr. Parsons,
你可以走了
you can go.
也是时候了
It's about goddamn time.
- 你们不行 - 等等 你们被逮捕了
- Not all of you. - Hold on. You're under arrest.
- 你们六个被逮捕了 - 手背后
- Six of you are under arrest. - Hands behind your back.
- 因为外♥围♥下注我们要把你们交给警方处理 - 我们
- We're taking you in for bookmaking. - Well, what are...?
你干什么 这些人和
What are you doing? These people had nothing
欧内斯特·多诺万的行动无关
to do with Frater E.D.'s actions.
他们都有承认其他罪行的记录
They're all on record admitting to other crimes.
你说什么
What do you mean?
他们告诉了他
They told him,
他记录下来了
and he recorded it.
他说什么呢
The fuck is he talking about?
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
起来
Get up.
他说什么呢
What is he talking about?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们先找个律师 我们会把你们弄出来的
We'll get a lawyer first thing. We'll get you out of here!
走
Come on.
你既然把自♥由♥的律法当作你的律法
For as much as thou hast made
当作你的律法
the Law of Freedom thine,
你生活在
thou hast lived
光明 自♥由♥和爱中
in light and liberty and love.
我还是不明白他为什么这么做
I still don't understand why he did it.
问他
Ask him.
他更有可能告诉你真♥相♥
He's more likely to tell you the truth.
你还是很生气
You're still angry.
你说他们不只是工作是什么意思
What did you mean when you said they weren't just workings?
你爱上他了吗
Are you in love with him?
我没有
I'm not.
好了 退后
All right, now, back it up.
你真该下地狱
You should go to hell!
滚出帕萨迪纳市
Get out of Pasadena!
罪人
Sinner!
异教团体允许
The cult permits
猥亵行为
lewd conduct...
他来了
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表